ICS Reviews

1. "Wouldn’t recommend."

2.0
    Former Employee - Junior Software Developer
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at ICS full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lively culture, great Xmas parties, good day rate for contractors.

Cons

Where to begin... More politics than parliament with a fear and blame culture spread by management, below market rate salary, poor IT systems, unpleasant offices generally, no direction or collaboration between subsidiaries sometimes even resulting in the same work being completed multiple times by different subsidiaries.

July 23, 2020Head of Resourcing and Talent Planning

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are disappointed to hear about your experience and would very much welcome the opportunity to discuss this in more detail, respecting your confidentiality of course. Please contact us on icspeople1@ukics.com and a member of our People team will make the necessary arrangements.

2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - RTC

I have been working at ICS full-time

Pros

flexibility, support, wage, benefits, development

Cons

there is nothing bad to say

June 15, 2020Head of Resourcing and Talent Planning

Thanks for sharing your feedback, really pleased to hear that you have so many positives to share about working here!

3. "very good"

Former Employee - Oracle Developer

I worked at ICS full-time

Pros

not open minded working environment

Cons

getting knowledge in both technical and business side

June 15, 2020Head of Resourcing and Talent Planning

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we take on board your note about the working environment. If you would feel comfortable sharing some more detailed insight, could you pop me an email at natasha.vouckelatou@ukics.com? Many thanks, Natasha

4. "Review"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at ICS full-time

Pros

Good company, easy onboarding, helpful

Cons

Less benefits, busy help line

June 15, 2020Head of Resourcing and Talent Planning

Hi there, thanks for the feedback, glad to hear that your onboarding experience was a positive one.

5. "Expanding Fast. Exciting to Work For"

Current Employee - Regional Trainer in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ICS full-time for less than a year

Pros

New company winning more contracts. Good people with opportunities.

Cons

A little disorganised at times. Lowish salary and high work load. Stretched too thin.

Continue reading
  6. "ICS Health and Wellbeing - a place for unequal opportunities"

1.0
    Former Employee - ICS Health and Wellbeing

I worked at ICS full-time

Pros

The aim of the department is to deliver programs that improve national health which is very positive.

Cons

Do not trust some of the London senior managers in the Health and Wellbeing department within ICS. Unfortunately behind fake smiles, they have been responsible for creating unequal opportunities in the workplace. For example, by not advertising internal job posts and appointing who they have preferences to and like best. It is surprising that they managed to get away with this within, considering the size of the company. These events have caused negative working environments and reflect that some of the managers really need training on HR, processes, people and good practice at work. They are only hungry to grow the business. Lots of hidden politics behind the curtains.

October 8, 2019Head of Resourcing and Talent Planning

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your time with Health & Wellbeing and we are sorry to hear that your perception of the business and colleagues within Health and Wellbeing was of this nature. We would be really keen to better understand your thoughts and feelings shared here through direct feedback so please feel free to contact me directly natasha.vouckelatou@ukics.com. Thanks in advance, Natasha.

7. "Good to their employees"

Former Employee - Receptionist in Manchester, England

I worked at ICS full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company offers lots of benefits such as bi-monthly drinks and paid for breakfasts/lunch

Cons

Can be long working hours as it is recruitment but not bad compared to other recruitment agencies

August 29, 2019Head of Resourcing and Talent Planning

Thanks for your feedback, it's great to hear that you've been making the most of some of our in-office perks!

8. "Change is good..."

Current Employee - Team Manager

I have been working at ICS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

ICS is a complex business, it's the huge span of offerings means that there are lots of opportunities to progress and learn new things. There are some really innovative parts of the business, with a real entrepreneurial feel. The business is going through a period of change, and a really positive one. Lots of the old leadership contingent are moving on, and there will be further change no doubt, but we're moving towards new ways of working and better use of technology.

Cons

Politics. The matrix structure means there are lots of barriers to getting things done at times.

August 29, 2019Head of Resourcing and Talent Planning

Thanks for the feedback, we will certainly take on board the advice you've offered. Glad to hear that you are having a positive experience with us!

9. "Good Company and Good team"

Former Employee - Coordinator in Kings Cross, England

I worked at ICS part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Good company -Good pay - Good people

Cons

-Can be difficult to move up the range

10. "Poor Clinical Leadership"

1.0
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse

I worked at ICS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some people are nice - the only pro

Cons

Very poor clinical leadership leaving the business and patients at HIGH risk. Senior Management refuse to acknowledge the risk that this person poses, even though I believe people have repeatedly pointed out. Bullying is rife and accepted - not a nice culture to have. Clinical aspects managed by non-clinicians causing even more risk. CEO is a nice guy but can’t see they are being blinded by clinical jargon which is utter rubbish and lies

June 5, 2019Head of Resourcing and Talent Planning

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We definitely do take on board all feedback, would you be comfortable contacting me directly to discuss further as I would very much like to ensure that these issues are addressed. You can reach me on natasha.vouckelatou@ukics.com. Best, Natasha

Found 31 reviews