ISHPI Information Technology Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

3.6
Earl D. Bowers
  1. "Caring culture"

Current Employee - Analyst in Elizabeth City, NC

I have been working at ISHPI Information Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

In the defense industry, it's rare that you find a company that cares about their employees. I've worked for many contractors, but ISHPI has been my favorite.

Cons

ISHPI won't get to be the Prime this year b/c we are too big. I hope we get to sub. I don't want to leave.

ISHPI Information Technology2018-12-10
  2. "Cyber Security Analyst"

I worked at ISHPI Information Technology

Pros

Great working environment, great leadership and quality of fellow coworkers. Company had great relationship with customer which made the working environment more desirable.

Cons

No room for bonuses or salary increases.

ISHPI Information Technology2017-12-22
  3. "Very good company..very professional..job is ended sine assignment is completed"

I have been working at ISHPI Information Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very good staff, great offer, great benefits ....no other words to mention... everything is fine.

Cons

nothing to say...website is unnecessarily pressurizing me to write something here..why website glass door is forcing me to write something. ?

Advice to Management

no advice..great company enjoyed working with ISHPI...looking forward to work with ISHPI

ISHPI Information Technology2017-11-14
  4. "Unsafe for any employee"

I have been working at ISHPI Information Technology full-time

Pros

Nice people. Fairly organized. Decent benefits. Consistent work.

Cons

The week I left, they engaged in something similar to travel reimbursement fraud against me.

Advice to Management

Please don’t screw over your own. No one likes to have to leave a job. Sometimes there are good mutually beneficial reasons.

ISHPI Information Technology2017-11-03

"Unprofessional...."

I worked at ISHPI Information Technology full-time

Pros

I think they have good benefits.

Cons

Pretty much everything they sell you about great corporate culture is an outright lie. Career advancement is promised but never actually given unless you’re in the “in”. Professional development/continuing education is outwardly promoted but extremely hard to take advantage of and comes with A LOT of prerequisites that make it virtually useless. Management is allowed to act as unprofessionally as they want even if it...

Advice to Management

Don't let hostile unprofessionalism go unchecked. All employees should be responsible for their actions from the top down.

ISHPI Information Technology2017-05-16

"Best HR Team Around"

Former Employee - Subject Matter Expert in Reston, VA

I worked at ISHPI Information Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I work in the defense industry and have to change jobs almost yearly when the contracts end. The HR team has been the most supportive that I have ever worked with in my career. They are always responsive and have an answer for everything. The Program Management support is great as well, even thought they work remotely and we don't see them daily.

Cons

My contract ended, I would have gladly stayed with ISHPI for the benefits. My new company is costing me almost 3 times the amount in health insurance and they do not pay for vision and dental.

Advice to Management

Keep providing great benefits and customer service to employees. This is what sets you apart from the other Defense Contractors.

ISHPI Information Technology2017-04-03

"Charleston Executive Management Needs to Change"

I worked at ISHPI Information Technology full-time

Pros

A few of my co-workers.

Cons

Management does not care about employees.

Advice to Management

Get some executive management training and learn how to be an effective leader.

ISHPI Information Technology2017-04-03

"Fantastic Company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I have been working at ISHPI Information Technology full-time

Pros

By far the best company I have ever worked for. Leadership wants to see you succeed and invests in your success. They have outstanding benefits and you start earning PTO from day one. Your not just a number, they treat you like family. Only company I have ever worked for where I look forward to going to work!

Cons

In my opinion there are no downsides that I can see in working for this company! If you have the opportunity to join their team, my advice would be to take advantage of that opportunity!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

ISHPI Information Technology2017-02-19
  9. "Response to Review"

I have been working at ISHPI Information Technology full-time

Pros

I am an employee working in the Charleston office. I rarely write reviews, but felt the need to respond to a recent review entitled "Bad Management" which specifically mentioned the Charleston office so I wanted to respond. My belief is that this review was written by a specific disgruntled bitter employee who was terminated for cause. I've worked in the Charleston office for over 2 years and have always felt supported...

Cons

There are no cons. I look forward to continuing on my career path and growing at ISHPI.

ISHPI Information Technology2017-02-20

"Awesome Employer"

I have been working at ISHPI Information Technology

Pros

This company is fantastic! I love coming into work. I feel I am treated with respect and valued as a person and employee by coworkers and management. I couldn't ask for more!

Cons

I honestly have none to share. Nothing is perfect, but this company is about as close as anyone can get.

ISHPI Information Technology2016-12-19