IT Works Global Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

3.3
Mark Pentecost

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • It is very hard to make money with the company (in 13 reviews)

• You make a little from getting loyal customers but the bigger money is in having a team under you (in 13 reviews)

1. "Great Company"

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time

Pros

Great company with a compensation plan second to none.

Cons

None I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

2. "my team cares"

Current Employee - Emerald Leader in Whistler, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Emerald Leader in Whistler, BC (Canada)

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

our uplines care about us and help us every day

they teach us not to spam people and how to be successful

i lost 20 pounds from using thees products

you people are LAZY if you spent more than you made...
    ALSO if the products didnt work for you , clearly you didnt follow the instructions or follow throughout with the 90 days.

you fat doesn't just melt off... it takes 90 days to show progress

oh btw the company has been debt free since 2001 SO .....

Cons

I dont have any Cons or have not experienced any

3. "Distributor"

Pros

You get to work on your own time from home and raise your children.

Cons

Advertising can be hard sometimes

"Exceeded expectations"

Current Employee - Distributor in Pittsville, MD (US)
    Current Employee - Distributor in Pittsville, MD (US)

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Paid several ways. Cash, commissions, unlimited weekly bonuses. Never as a nurse was I able to make this kind of monthly income. Paid large - ridiculous- amounts of debt off. Paid for IVF three times in cash. Large community of support. Lots of training available. Products are affordable and work. Customer program is affordable. Company is solid and debt free. There is no limit to the money you can make and there is no such thing as the “people at the top make all money”. People who started after me a year ago are making $30k a month and it’s just because they worked harder.

Cons

You get paid what you are willing to put into this. There is no check if you don’t show up to work. There is not time off if your wanting an increase in your check. You have to exert effort. You have to work when you don’t feel like it. You have to sacrifice time doing things you may want to do for the bigger picture. Most people don’t want to work. They want a free ride.

Advice to Management

Management is pretty great with this company. They keep products and incentives exciting and attainable. They keep plugged into their distributors. They are reachable and real people. My only hope is that they change up the shipping options. When people want their products- it’s hard to compete with Amazon Prime. I think they are working on this actually.

"It Works when You Work It"

Current Employee - Distributor in Highland Falls, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Distributor in Highland Falls, NY (US)

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love the products (I was actually a customer before I joined the business side) and all of the bonuses that are made available. This company is way more than just making money. But it truly helps to build character. Just like anything else you have to put in the work. Nothing in life comes easy.

I appreciate how many people from other teams that have gotten together to help be successful. I've been in for a little less than a year and in addition to my monthly commissions, I've made $200 in cash bonuses, $100 shopping spree and I'm now working towards a $5000 bonus!!

Oh, and I LOVE WRAP REWARDS AND WRAP CASH!!

Cons

It would be nice if we got a higher percentage in commissions for loyal customers, but I guess that's why there are usually so many bonuses available to work towards.

Also as much as I love wrap rewards, I wish they didn't expire.

Advice to Management

Consider not letting wrap rewards expire.

"It's Network Marketing"

Current Employee - Double Diamond
    Current Employee - Double Diamond

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

100% commission and bonuses. You're responsible for your own income and you work when you want to.

Cons

People Quit too early. Most people don't have experience being an entrepreneur. Therefore they start off great but the go into hiding once they realize that they're responsible for their own income.

Advice to Management

Bring back GOOD/Double Goodbonuses & one store at conference instead of pop up shops.

"Distributor"

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Make great friendships. But feel like if I back out, they will turn on me. You can get little to no money.
    You have to have a healthy mindset if not you won't get through the job.

Cons

You have to pay money.
    It's hard work even though they say its easy. I've probably gotten 8 customers for my time as a distributor.
    Some of the products don't even work.
    There was a $5,000 bonus and they didn't give it to me because I didn't have the 4 LCs for that month.

Advice to Management

Stop Scamming people.

"It Works Will Work Your Nerves"

I worked at IT Works Global part-time

Pros

- The products are great.
    - I really liked the skincare line.
    - I learned a lot about entrepreneurship from sales, marketing, dealing with rejection, following up, social media marketing, etc.
    - I learned a lot about myself (strengths and weaknesses) and my personal values

Cons

- My uplines were way too demanding and micromanaged me to the extreme
    - They smother you with various forms of communication: constant text messages, group text messages, voice messages, constantly tagging you in stuff on Facebook, constant Facebook group messenger texts, private Facebook group messages — just so many messages and they will get upset if you don’t respond lol
    - They want your social media pages to be filled with It Works spam every single day and they want you to harass everyone you know
    - They false advertise and encourage you to join to make an extra $500 from your phone. It’s possible but it takes more than just “working” from your phone
    - Then once you make $500 a month, it’s a constant rat race to the next promotion. Uplines don’t understand that everyone isnt all in and everyone doesn’t strive to be a presidential or diamond ambassador (remember some people really join just to make an extra $500 a month)
    - Then once they learn that you’re not “all in” like them, they think you’re selfish, that you’re not ambitious, that you don’t have goals on your own and that you’re going to fail in life lol (like It Works is the only way to achieve in life smh)
    - I honestly would have stayed with the company if I didn’t have to deal with all of the extra foolery because my uplines made the business not fun anymore. Working the business was more like a chore
    - I was dealing with some personal issues and had to take a month off and my upline basically gave me hard time and called me a quitter 1) It Works isn’t my only business (I’m self employed and I chose to work for myself so that no one could tell me how to spend my time...so I refuse to join a company where people are going to boss me around about how I chose to deal with life problems 2) if I need to step down from It Works to deal with a personal matter then let me do that (leadership needs to show more empathy. I get that they’re more than likely running for a promotion but I’m dealing with life)
    - It Works is like a fake sorority. I’m already in a sorority so I’m not interested in making fake friends. They force you to get to know people on you’re team which is fine but I’m all about organic friendships. I could tell people were trying to force relationships just because I played a role in their paycheck and promotion. Once I quit, they stopped taking to me lol
    - The business is a constant rat race. You’re constantly chasing the next rank or promotion, constantly chasing DTs and LCs, constantly trying to retain your existing LCs...it’s a never ending cycle of foolery
    - I came in on the $9.99 promotion was boxed for diamond. I left the business because of everything mentioned above

Advice to Management

- Teach your DTs how to post on social media. “Join my team for $99” “Make an extra $500 a month by joining my team” “Join today and earn a $5,000 bonus!” “I have 2 spots left on my team. Join now to be mentored by me” - those posts are turning people away from joining
    - Teach your DTs not to cold message every single day. There are more ways to grow your business outside of FB and IG. It’s making it harder for other DTs to recruit new team members because It Works’ has such a bad rep now
    - Train your leadership team on how to lead people. Micromanaging, constant text and FB messages and asking for screenshots all day isn’t leadership.
    - Tell your leaders that ranting on FB or in private FB groups about how no one is working isn’t going to get them to work either
    - Leadership stop encouraging all of your DTs to go live on FB if they’re public speaking skills and product knowledge aren’t up to speed. It’s making the company look bad.
    - Hey management, it’s totally okay to have a life outside of It Works. Stop making people feel bad for not putting 100% of their life into It Works.

"Biggest Liars EVER"

I worked at IT Works Global full-time

Pros

I met some great people that opened new doors of opportunity for me, I picked up some skills and built an online network. For that, I’m grateful.

Cons

They lie to you. About everything. They tell you that it’s a record breaking month and that they’re beyond a billion when they’re actually 65 million dollars in debt. They make you seem like you’re not doing enough. They glorify the “GOOD” bonuses but if one single person in your entire organization decides they are done, your entire livelihood is stripped away from you in a blink of an eye. Then they continue to sharade around and celebrate your success as if you didn’t lose anything. It’s a pyramid scheme. You have to pay for your paycheck and it’s mostly reliant on recruiting and personal orders vs customers. They’re not innovative, and haven’t been since the wrap! Too many products that are contradictory to one another. They say “look at these products, first of their kind!” When it’s BEEN done before! A quick 10 second google search will prove that! It Works put me into debt, as they encouraged me to put my bills on the back burner to buy mounds of unmovable product that is leadfilled JUST so i could “make $500”. I was told to pay for my Diamond promotion after working for 2 solid years to achieve it! And I WORKED daily and was lead to believe something was wrong with me. The people aren’t your friends, they’re only nice to you so long as you are making them money. They don’t support you what so ever. Worst experience of my life. Only care about their top income earners and no love to ANYONE on the bottom of the totem pole. Three years of misery.

Advice to Management

Stop lying, stop cheating, stick to what you know which is WRAPS. Stop looking at other companies and trying to be them. Stop teaching your reps to LITERALLY harass people. Stop saying you’re faith based and then start a lynch mob anytime someone exits.

"Distributor"

Former Employee - Former Distributor in Syracuse, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Former Distributor in Syracuse, NY (US)

I worked at IT Works Global part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Appears on the surface to have good bonus & comp plan
    Leaders seem willing to help and care about your success

Cons

$20 monthly charge for website & back office not helpful to new Distributors when other companies offer Free websites. Leaders really only help if your rank in the organization is earning $$$ each month. Once you get rank you always are backpedaling to replace the customers and team members who constantly leave. You are encouraged to bother everyone you know, plus your Facebook and social media friends to join you in the business. Comp plan which seems so easy is hard to maintain. At times my part time effort was 12 to 14 hours a day with no results. As you attend company events you see less and less of your favorite leaders each year - you then find out they could not maintain the team & customers to stay at their rank. Once you leave you will be dropped and blocked on FB and social media. Training still uses old school party plan and coffee shop one on one meetings. Not easy to do in this busy digital society.

Advice to Management

Revamp your Como plan in favor of new Distributors. Have more Free product promos. Join the 21st century Social Media training .