IT Works Global Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

3.4
Mark Pentecost

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • You make a little from getting loyal customers but the bigger money is in having a team under you (in 11 reviews)

• If you don't work your business you don't make money (in 10 reviews)

1. "Great to be your own boss"

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time

Pros

Flexible income and schedule

Cons

If you don't work your business you don't make money.

Advice to Management

Don't spread gossip about those that leave

2. "distributor"

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time

Pros

Good company, good supportive upline

Cons

multi level marketing money made by recruiting others

3. "It Works does it work"

I worked at IT Works Global part-time

Pros

Wonderful products. Weight loss products that really do work, if you work it right.

Cons

Pyramid type business and very hard to move up.

Advice to Management

None

5. "It's all about dedication"

Former Employee - Executive in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Executive in New York, NY (US)

I worked at IT Works Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work at your own pace! You get what you put in! It is possible to succeed in this company! You can work 1hr-24hrs a day! It's all your choice. You can make cash and a paycheck. Great customer service

Cons

No set pay, commission based, monthly pay and sometimes the market becomes overly saturated.

Advice to Management

With respect to your company which has awesome incentives maybe there should be a way to sell the product without auto shipment. Some people really weren't interested and my management couldn't help me get around this policy.

6. "You Better Be Prepared to Become a Selling Pro Instantly"

I worked at IT Works Global part-time

Pros

Meeting people. If you know how to sale, talk to people it could work for you.

Cons

Commission only, so you have to get your sales game WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Up!!!!!!! It takes A LOT OF WORK to make money. Also READ THE FINE PRINT before signing up. You will have to spend more money than you make initially, so keep that in mind. You have to get and keep other DT's and LC under you in order to really make money.

7. "Love My Business"

Current Employee - Diamond in Cleveland, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Diamond in Cleveland, OH (US)

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is extremely flexible and you are able to make money from home on your schedule.

Cons

Need to be self motivated

Advice to Management

none

"They will harass you to no end!"

Former Employee - Independent Distributor in Honolulu, HI (US)
    Former Employee - Independent Distributor in Honolulu, HI (US)

I worked at IT Works Global part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Decent Products
    -Enthusiastic owners
    -The Pentecost family are very nice and good people

Cons

-Greens are NOT gluten free as they claim. People with gluten allergies reacted to this product.
    -Distributors are extremely aggressive
    -3 months auto ship never explained correctly, coerce customers into signing up
    -Distributors will never leave you alone. They will add you to like 5 groups, and tag on on everything. They will also add you to group messenger and also text you
    -Distributors will USE you to get you to join. They don't care about you, you're a number for their monthly goals. They will pretend to be your BEST FRIEND. They will act like they care about your family, kids, etc. Don't believe it. They don't.
    -If you don't "duplicate the system" you are a failure
    -If you don't appreciate their harassment, you aren't succeeding. You will never succeed, or you're just jealous
    -Distributors will pretend to act interested in your life and family ONLY to discuss It Works
    -If you leave , they come after you. There's retribution and retaliation at it's finest
    -I almost put a Restraining Order against my "mentor" because she wouldn't leave me alone
    -Misleading products, false claims and edited results
    -Many "after" photos are FAKE and PHOTOSHOPPED. I'm a graphic designer, I can see the "erase" and "smudge" tool being used.
    -Distributors PAYING for their promotion
    -FALSE Income Claims
    -FALSE claims on car bonus

Even Facebook hates IW and doesn't allow their links. Everyone I know stays away and runs screaming from these distributors. Many are tired of the false claims and the fake-ness.

Advice to Management

Please counsel your distributors to NOT do these things! It's affecting your company.

"Don't believe everything you see"

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time

Pros

I am making $2,000/month after only 8 months with the company. I'm definitely not spending more than I am making. This is WORK. It's not hard work but it is work & if you put in the work (posting, asking, sending samples) you will reap the benefits.

Cons

I don't have any cons. Most people on here are bitter b/c they signed up and expected money and customers to fall out of the sky immediately and quit when they didn't.

Advice to Management

None-do your research. They are the most caring, giving people.

"Distributor"

Current Employee - Distributer in Lynchburg, VA (US)
    Current Employee - Distributer in Lynchburg, VA (US)

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I believe in the products, was a loyal customer first and people saw my results and were interest in trying them, so became a distributor, I am very new, I was already buying the products so I thought why not. So far uplines and teams have been very supportive

Cons

The compensation plan is difficult to achieve but no more than any other multi-level marketing company.

Advice to Management

Product is geared toward younger generations and lots of older people are interested and there are products to help them

"I love It Works! It's what you want it to be."

Current Employee - Independent Distributor

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing team, Amazing products. You literally see results. The results can be as much as you want them to be. Lots of resources given to you to succeed in the company. This is NOT a get rich quick scheme and you are not going to take a pill and poof your as thin as a barbie. You have to still put forth an effort to exercise and eat right. Our products just help add to the overall health and balance needed in your life.

Cons

The cost to sign up makes a lot of people not happy and also the 3 month Loyal Company program scares away a lot of potential customers. You have to work this like no other business in order to get anywhere. A lot of added monthly fees that are tough to make if you are not making it with commissions or residual income.

Advice to Management

Maybe offer a cheaper sign up fee, Keep it lowered for maybe 6 months and maybe take away the 3 month Loyal Customer process. I get so many potentials that say they would try our products if they did not have to do the 3 months. I even explain that they can mix things up and not have the same product. These are just the constant complaints I keep getting. I still love the company and I love our products.