IT Works Global Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

3.4
Mark Pentecost

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • REALITY: Distributors do NOT receive a larger discount then loyal customers (in 11 reviews)

• Your upline will "move" new loyal customers or distributors to you so THEY can make money but you never see any additional commissions (in 10 reviews)

1. "Distributor"

Current Employee - Distributer in Lynchburg, VA (US)
    Current Employee - Distributer in Lynchburg, VA (US)

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I believe in the products, was a loyal customer first and people saw my results and were interest in trying them, so became a distributor, I am very new, I was already buying the products so I thought why not. So far uplines and teams have been very supportive

Cons

The compensation plan is difficult to achieve but no more than any other multi-level marketing company.

Advice to Management

Product is geared toward younger generations and lots of older people are interested and there are products to help them

2. "Don't believe everything you see"

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time

Pros

I am making $2,000/month after only 8 months with the company. I'm definitely not spending more than I am making. This is WORK. It's not hard work but it is work & if you put in the work (posting, asking, sending samples) you will reap the benefits.

Cons

I don't have any cons. Most people on here are bitter b/c they signed up and expected money and customers to fall out of the sky immediately and quit when they didn't.

Advice to Management

None-do your research. They are the most caring, giving people.

3. "I love It Works! It's what you want it to be."

Current Employee - Independent Distributor

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing team, Amazing products. You literally see results. The results can be as much as you want them to be. Lots of resources given to you to succeed in the company. This is NOT a get rich quick scheme and you are not going to take a pill and poof your as thin as a barbie. You have to still put forth an effort to exercise and eat right. Our products just help add to the overall health and balance needed in your life.

Cons

The cost to sign up makes a lot of people not happy and also the 3 month Loyal Company program scares away a lot of potential customers. You have to work this like no other business in order to get anywhere. A lot of added monthly fees that are tough to make if you are not making it with commissions or residual income.

Advice to Management

Maybe offer a cheaper sign up fee, Keep it lowered for maybe 6 months and maybe take away the 3 month Loyal Customer process. I get so many potentials that say they would try our products if they did not have to do the 3 months. I even explain that they can mix things up and not have the same product. These are just the constant complaints I keep getting. I still love the company and I love our products.

5. "Distributor"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO (US)

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time

Pros

All online, no commitment or contract, fast and effective results, made back start up fee fast

Cons

$99 to start which was hard to get

6. "It brought me hope"

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time

Pros

It's incredible! It's changed my whole life! You truly have to let yourself just be open and do the steps AND the personal development!! I started with 200 followers on IG and 236 friends on FB now I've just grown my network quickly and have prayed over it and wow! It's helped me so much. I've made SO much more than what I've put in and I'm just a stay at home mom. And not tech savvy. And was skeptical. But then I lost 2 1/2 inches on the wraps and was hooked!

Cons

The wraps can be used incorrectly by people who don't want to read about how to properly use them.

Advice to Management

Give it all you've got and watch it transform your life!

7. "Distributor"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hopewell, VA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hopewell, VA (US)

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you keep being consistent and u know a sales job you should see the compensation plan first and get with your Upline and also make sure the jobs is for you u can work this job and have another as well trust me there people that's in this business that are single,relationships,married u name it and still doing what there doing today.

Cons

There nothing wrong at all

Advice to Management

With the new updates in editor and the training and plus the bonus and packs out there I will you a billion points because that's awesome to me .

8. "A lot of supportive people working with you"

Pros

Friendships, unlimited income potential, bonuses. Good products, a lot of support from your team.good buy one get one incentive programs, new products always coming out

Cons

You really have to be a sales type person. I'm not pushy and got a lot of negative feedback. Very difficult to recruit distributors and customers, you have to be constantly working it. Felt like I was harassing random people online

Advice to Management

I'm not sure the 3 month mandatory purchase really works to get customers for everyone.

9. "The best MLM company out there!"

Current Employee - Business Office Manager
    Current Employee - Business Office Manager

I have been working at IT Works Global (More than a year)

Pros

The products are amazing especially when you use them correctly and as directed!

Your up line is the heart to your business and they're there 24/7 to help you grow personally and professionally.

ItWorks actually works if YOU work. Anyone who complains this "didn't work" is because they didn't use the steps to success to grow their business like they should have. Posting everyday will not work if you do not expand your network!

This business is all about taking back your freedom! Owning your time again and not waking up to an alarm clock every day! Working from wherever you want! Becoming DEBT FREE and so much MORE!

Don't be scared by the bad reviews. Those are from people who refused to put in the WORK!

Cons

No cons to report!

Advice to Management

Keep takin' your businesses to a WHOLE NOTHA' LEVEL!

10. "It Works! Distributor"

I worked at IT Works Global part-time

Pros

You can work from home.
    The products are amazing.

Cons

You only make 10% of what you "sell".
    Some of the people in the company only are doing it for money, not for the sense of helping people become more healthy.

11. "Triple Diamond Leader"

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time

Pros

Flexible, no ceiling, amazing income for 4 years

Cons

dependent on your success of other people, hard to motivate the unmotivated

Advice to Management

Commission percentage needs to be higher than 10%-15%