IT Works Global Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

3.2
Mark Pentecost

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • It is very hard to make money with the company (in 13 reviews)

• You make a little from getting loyal customers but the bigger money is in having a team under you (in 12 reviews)

"Distributor"

Former Employee - Former Distributor in Syracuse, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Former Distributor in Syracuse, NY (US)

I worked at IT Works Global part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Appears on the surface to have good bonus & comp plan
    Leaders seem willing to help and care about your success

Cons

$20 monthly charge for website & back office not helpful to new Distributors when other companies offer Free websites. Leaders really only help if your rank in the organization is earning $$$ each month. Once you get rank you always are backpedaling to replace the customers and team members who constantly leave. You are encouraged to bother everyone you know, plus your Facebook and social media friends to join you in the business. Comp plan which seems so easy is hard to maintain. At times my part time effort was 12 to 14 hours a day with no results. As you attend company events you see less and less of your favorite leaders each year - you then find out they could not maintain the team & customers to stay at their rank. Once you leave you will be dropped and blocked on FB and social media. Training still uses old school party plan and coffee shop one on one meetings. Not easy to do in this busy digital society.

Advice to Management

Revamp your Como plan in favor of new Distributors. Have more Free product promos. Join the 21st century Social Media training .

2. "DO NOT BUY IT WORKS PRODUCTS ITS A SCAM"

I worked at IT Works Global full-time

Pros

they have a lot of enthusiasm and energy. But who wouldn't if you knew that you can just swindle people into buying TERRIBLE products and make you some money...

Cons

These people do not care about you. the only thing they care about is their bank account and "ranking" to get noticed within the company. Which I get slightly we all need to have an income. But these sales reps do not care about your health or your life, they only care about getting distributors to get that money. And honestly I've tried their products and all of them made me feel incredibly ill for weeks after using them. They are not good and the lady that brought me into the company lied to me. COMPLETELY LIED ABOUT ALL THE HIDDEN CONTENT I WAS NEVER TOLD. AND WAS. She was a faker and a lier and I lost all respect for all IT WORKS reps because of this experience. Same with the company. ALSO WHEN I TOLD HER VERY NICELY HOW I FELT SICK FROM THE WRAPS AND CLEANSE SHE RIGHT AWAY DELETED ME AND BLOCKED ME OFF FACEBOOK LOL. Most of the products are terrible anyways and do not work at all. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR YOUR MONEY ON THIS SCAMMING COMPANY AND ALL THE PEOPLE WITHIN.

Advice to Management

STOP BOTHERING US. AND STOP SELLING CRAP

"Manipulative, brainwashing, liars"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant

I worked at IT Works Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I made friends I considered to be good friends. However, But the moment I found out the business was crap and started warning people, all the "wonderful" friends I had made blocked me.

Their facials work good. But that's about it.

Cons

Where to even start.

1) I worked tirelessly from about 8am-1am every single day getting my word out there, messaging people, watching training videos, etc. They will all tell you "you're just not trying hard enough! You have to do this and that, this and that, this and that to be successful. Have you tried doing this yet? No? Well you should try it! It'll work!" And because of that, you will overwork yourself and exhaust yourself.

2) It's $100 dollars to join, you get a kit of their SOME of their products. It's $20 a month after that to pay for your website, which you NEED if you plan on making any sales.

3) They tell you to lie. I had to tell either half the truth or just blatantly lie to get people to even consider joining under me. You have to if you want them too.

4) They have a loyal customer program that you have to try to sell. Your customers have to buy a product every month for 3 months and you have to have them set up an autoshipment. That last word right there scares most of them off, so you either have to lie or dress it up and make it sound like something amazing.

5) NONE of their products have been scientifically tested. They have even harmed some customers.

6) The CEO and his teammates have live videos on facebook almost daily and yearly conventions. In these they manipulate you to think you can make a million dollars in just a few years and they make the company seem like something so amazing through lies and bull sh*t.

7) You also have to buy 80 bonus volume in products a month. To put it simply... A pack of wraps is $59 and 54 bv. The greens are $33 and I believe 18 bv. That right there is a total of $92 and only 72 bv. You have to spend at least another $30 to reach your 80bv. That is over one hundred dollars a MONTH. They tell you this is really good to do because you get to try the products and spread the word or throw parties using the products or sell them off hand. You wanna know how much money I made off of ordering these products? NONE.

8) One month I couldn't afford the $120 autoshipment and I had forgotten to cancel the order. So I contacted support online and asked for a refund. They said they would work to refund the money for me and cancel my order. They said it would take 3-5 business days. 10 days later there was still nothing done. So I contacted them again and was really polite, and explained I had contacted them 10 days ago and what was said to me and I asked what was going on. They then proceeded to not refund me, take my website offline for one minute before I guess they realized I was currently paying for it, and they didn't want to refund me for the website as well. I know it was just my website because while mine was down, I could still access all of my friends' websites. I had to go to the bank and because of how it works works, in their contract, the banks cannot do anything to get your money back.

9) In the entire year I spent with this company, I only ever had ONE recruit who quit (UNDERSTANDABLY!) and I had only 1 customer who canceled her loyal customer account after 4 months. My aunt ordered for one month and then canceled. The products are waaaay overpriced. I couldn't even be upset.

10) I spent $600 on this company. I only ever made back about $200. It's utterly ridiculous.

11) This company also tells you with them, anything is possible. You can become a millionaire in a couple years, drive a super nice car, have a 3 story 6 bedroom house, live on the beach, travel around the world, retire your spouse, quit your day job, etc. My dreams were SHATTERED when I realized they were a scam.

12) My Husband new this was a scam since the second month I was with It Works. He always tried to warn me and show me the warning signs but I always just got mad because the consultants and ceo's had manipulated me so much to think it was a legit thing. My own consultant who signed me up, she did weekly video chats for us to train us. Her husband was there every video for the first 6 weeks and then it became every now and then and I never saw his face in a video again. I talked to her about my husband thinking it was a scam and come to find out, her husband thought it too. And both of our husbands were right. Unfortunately my consultant who had become my best friend blocked me on everything as soon as I quit.

12) There is just way too much wrong with this company. If you don't believe me, look at all the negative reviews and cons by the people who have been there and are now on the outside of it again. Be objective. Don't be like I was and only see what you want to see.

Advice to Management

Go screw yourselves. You all are crushing people's hearts who actually fall for your schemes. You are doing everybody wrong. Everyone who works for you has to financially screw people over if they want to make any money. IT IS WRONG.

"a fing joke"

Pros

These folks have come my wife in the wasting her life in the doing her their backs

Cons

A paycheck you mean a fing laughing joke what in the he l l
     is 10 to fing
    $100 per month a joke

Advice to Management

Get off your butt and actually fing work

6. "Not worth the effort"

I worked at IT Works Global part-time

Pros

The products are not terrible

Cons

You have to buy more than you will sell.

"Such a bad company..."

Former Employee - Independent Distributor in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Independent Distributor in New York, NY (US)

I worked at IT Works Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can make money, few products work, find friendships.

Cons

You have to put in so much money to make money consistently, most products don’t work, cliquey higher-ups

Advice to Management

Please shut this down.

8. "Great place to make money!"

I worked at IT Works Global full-time

Pros

Easy work from home Job you can make a lot of money and rise to the top!

Cons

it's all commission pay, if work slows down, you may not get paid

"You have to help others to succeed"

Current Employee - Diamond Consultant in Greenville, SC (US)
    Current Employee - Diamond Consultant in Greenville, SC (US)

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is unlike other network marketing companies i researched because you have to help others promote in order for you to promote. you make 15% commission on customers under you, 10% of team sales, $100 bonuses overtime you help a new distributor get at least 2 customers, and a few larger bonuses for promoting. You have to move customers under new distributors to help them get a paycheck (you and that distributor both get commission on the customer). I also like that you aren't required to buy an inventory. you just send people your link. and you can start making money right away from the company theres no minimum you have to start selling or buying ya know? There's no way you won't make money. I also love that the company gives back to so many charities and that it is debt free.

Cons

If you don't put effort in you will not succeed. This is not for people who are afraid of taking a chance. This is not for people who like to make a guaranteed hourly wage. You do have to pay $20 a month for a back office but that's still cheaper when you think about how much you spend in gas driving to a job. Also, how often do you get a raise at a normal job? once a year and it's maybe $1 :( this allows you to control your pay based on your efforts which again is good for people who are driven

"Scam"

I worked at IT Works Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They make it sound so amazing it's gimmick. Why isn't anyone joining itworks anyway? It's attainable. Takes alot time and it's difficult to get loyal customers. Basically u have to nag people and feels like pressuring people nd convince that it's worth a product. It doesn't work the products. It's garbage.

Cons

Scam all of it. Do not recommended. People that supposed to train u an help never did. Bla bla

Advice to Management

It works is scam

11. "Double Diamond"

Current Employee - Quality Engineering Manager
    Current Employee - Quality Engineering Manager

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Been with company for 9 years during a'5 year sabatical' from my Engineering career and it has been the BIGGEST blessing every. Love RESIDUAL INCOME!!!

Cons

None....just have to do the due to make it work. No mystery; hard work pays off.