InVision Customer Success Reviews

Updated 18 Dec 2019

4.3
InVision CEO Clark Valberg
Clark Valberg
  1. "Awesome company- life changing. It's not perfect, but I haven't once thought about leaving since I started"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in London, England

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Calibre of people we have across all departments is awesome - Future opportunity for the company and our wider vision is still humongous. This category is just getting started and is going to get bigger and bigger - We get to be a part of how all of the biggest companies in the world are creating awesome digital experiences. That's quite cool. Ok it's not saving puppies. But it is saving product teams that might be. - Our customers are awesome. Can think of nobody i'd rather work closely with on a daily basis than Designers, PM's, Developers. - Remote work (this can be a double edged sword for some and it's important to note that at the size and scale and importance we're at now we don't have the open flexibility to have all 800 of us "digital nomading" around the globe). That said, there is a level of freedom and flexibility afforded that it's hard to obtain in an office "show-up" 9-6 environment. - On-boarding into the remote company was so surprisingly well thought through that it was the best start i've had at a new company - Fresh Macbook when you join ;)

Cons

- You don't get a stocked fridge at the office (unless you've done grocery shopping) - You don't get to see your AWESOME colleagues in person as much as you'd like - Work/Life separation can be hard for some personalities, with the office in the spare room only 15 ft away at all times it can take discipline to shut down, and can sometime feel guilt for not working when the US is still online. The company doesn't encourage this, just the nature of remote to be considered. - Not a con but a "transparency" item...we're not perfect. It's a great company to work for but we are in a very competitive market, we've scaled a lot, and we have work-ons. If you join us, don't arrive with rose tinted glasses thinking we're going to IPO in a couple of weeks and you're going to be a millionaire...you're not. If you want to come and join a potentially world class scaling SaaS company and want to dig in the trenches with us, apply right now. We want you!

Continue reading

"Remote is the future - but it is not for everyone"

Current Employee - Enterprise Customer Success Manager in Amsterdam

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Remote-fully. This creates a great culture of trust, freedom and accountability. We value human connexions much more and whenever we have a chance to meet our colleagues and clients, we make the most out of it. It requires for the company to be a lot more efficient and communication to be a key part of everyday - you can't see what is happening, so you have to ask and respond. Really enjoy this condition and probably wouldn't be able to go back to an office job.

Cons

It requires a lot more from you - the day doesn't end when you leave the office, the office is your house. So often times you'll work long hours and the work/life balance can be a bit blurred. Also with the company being primarily based in the US, us in EMEA sometimes have to adapt to plans and processes that were not entirely designed to fit our market and needs.

"Losing customers left and right"

1.0
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Was once a well known brand.

Cons

We are just a shadow of past selves. Unless we do something drastically different, we're going to continue to fail. Let me start off by saying that a remote environment doesn't work. At least not at this scale. Employees are just not as invested in the products, management can get away with murder, etc... Our customers don't care about Studio, the product that we've been working on for the last 3-4 years. They hate it, it's slow, and there's no way they are going to convert. But why don't we talk about this? Because we all work remotely and no one really cares. Skip interviewing here if you want to do actual meaningful, impactful work.

"InVision: Game changer of a company - culture, talent, purpose"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Toronto, ON

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Best work/life balance I've ever had professionally. This is due to 1) the culture and 2) instilling self-discipline on my own work:life ratio -Culture definitely embodies a drive towards constant growth and improvement. Knowing everyone is pushing to learn and grow helps me consistently elevate my game -High caliber of talent across all departments -Opportunities are endless if you're one to identify areas for enhancement and drive forward solutions

Cons

-We're growing quickly which brings steady change. If you lack resiliency and don't thrive in constant change InVision wouldn't be right for you. That said, if you love that 2 days never look the same this is a great opportunity -We've had some bumps historically in delivering product on time based on original target dates communicated. That's said, I've seen HUGE improvements here in the last 6 months and have complete confidence we're back on track!

Continue reading

"Great atmosphere and empowering environment"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Amsterdam

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

What sets Invision apart is its management’s style: empowerment. No micromanagement, leaders trust and rely on their teams to develop a successful business. Besides a healthy professional environment , there is a good atmosphere with colleagues and everyone collaborates. Great product, awesome people...

Cons

Work from home requires quite some good habits, but when you know them it’s fine. Of course, the organic growth generated some problems with hiring last year and I experienced it myself but this has been addressed too. No major cons.

"Amazing & Challenging Experience"

Current Employee - Customer Success

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Product that actually improves the lives of it's users. Remote work culture so you can work from anywhere. You'll need to work hard but it will make you develop in ways that would take years at other organizations. People care about each other and the team cultures are strong. Growing fast so tons of opportunity to move up if you put the work in. There is a lot of amazing talent, so sticking out will take hard work.

Cons

Communication can be a challenge in a remote environment. You need to build your bridges as an individual as some roads aren't already paved for you. Be a self-starter and this will be a non-issue. Rocket ship start up so there will be bumps in the road.

"InVision is an amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the biggest pros working at InVision is that you always get opportunities to make an impact on the organization outside of your daily responsibilities. You need to work hard to get them but should you be willing to they are yours for the taking. You are also surrounded by so many smart amazing people that are always willing to provide assistance. The Company is on a rocket-ship trajectory right now so the entire team is working extra hard and rallying around our goals in order to continue to hit them. Management is always checking in and open to hearing the teams ideas. In fact, the people that are hired are sometimes specifically chosen for the unique ways that they can make an impact. Working remote is also amazing as you are trusted and have freedom to work how and when you want for the most part. Work hard and you will be rewarded.

Cons

It is sometimes easy to get isolated working remotely so you need to be disciplined and make sure that does not happen. You have to learn to "toot your own horn" a little bit but It is worth it. Honestly its not that big of a con.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews