Influitive "catered lunches" Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Influitive Employee Reviews about "catered lunches"

Updated Sep 9, 2019

Found 119 reviews

4.5
Influitive CEO Mark Organ (no image)
Mark Organ
Pros
  • "Catered lunches twice a week and snacks available all the time(in 24 reviews)

• "Free lunches 3X a week and happy hour on Fridays ;)(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "The nature of a start-up is stressful and fast-paced, so it takes getting used to and work loads can get pretty big(in 14 reviews)

• "no cons great experience all together(in 8 reviews)

Reviews about "catered lunches"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "One of the best workplaces in Toronto!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I worked at Influitive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Influitive for about 3 years. Amazing people to work with. The office space really integrates company's values and culture of openness and transparency. Competitive salary with great benefits such as stock options, employer paid benefits, health spending, education budget, catered lunches, free snacks, office gym and recreational area.

Cons

I don't think of any cons. I had a great time working there.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and stay focused!

Influitive2019-03-11

"Business Development"

Current Employee - Business Development in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

- lots of snacks at the office - catered lunches x2/week - great marketing team

Cons

-Lots of layoffs -You get rewarded points that you can exchange for gift cards for writing a glassdoor review so that seems to be a pretty big ethical problem. They can track who wrote what this way. -If you are the type of person who likes to speak their mind, they won't like you. -You do well if you try to fit in instead of being your own person

Influitive2019-02-28
  3. "I love working here!"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

- Great company vision and transparency - I love working with people who really care about the success of others and are passionate about what they are working on. We love to win as a team! - Work-life balance and being able to work from home occasionally is always nice - Awesome company culture and office space - Catered lunches twice a week and snacks available all the time

Cons

- The product has a big vision and we are still getting there

Influitive2018-10-26

"Dream Come True"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

- They care about you. This is a people-first company, and they can afford to be because they are so careful about who they bring in, and then shower them with trust and love. - Managers are empathetic, and really, genuinely prioritize helping me with my career goals! - Transparency within the company is great, and wherever there's an opportunity to improve, they take it. Your voice is heard. - Obviously it's a... beautiful office space with catered lunch on Mondays and Fridays, snacks all week (including lots of breakfast food), hammocks, beer etc. But the genuine love and happiness in every single employee is the best part.

Cons

It's really hard to think of cons. I would say that I wish there was more window space for everybody and more common spaces with natural night if I'm being picky.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work, and keep listening to your employees! They have so much insight to give, and knowing that they are being heard is so motivating for them to keep making the company the best it can be.

Influitive2018-08-27

August 28, 2018CEO

Well one way to make my vacation even better is to read reviews like this. Thanks so much for your recognition of what makes Influitive a wonderful place for me to work - the love that everyone here has for one another. That's what a truly effective team is all about - people care about each others success. Your team is particularly effective at this and if you keep doing what you have been doing, one day we may move into an office where there is more natural light for everyone!

5. "Great Environment"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

Great office, people, and processes. On-site gym, snacks, Friday/Monday catered lunches, and unlimited paid vacation day policy.

Cons

No cons to speak about

Advice to Management

Maybe make the sync-up spotlights optional but encouraged because not everyone likes public speaking

Influitive2017-10-19

February 3, 2018CEO

Thanks for the review. That advice is challenging for me so I would like to learn more about it. I know that public speaking is not for everyone. However I feel that it is a critical skill today for growth and development. It's a way to show leadership, and it paves the way for advancement on both expert and managerial streams. So like regularly exercising your muscles in the gym, I think it's something that you gotta do. It gets easier over time and eventually fun. Believe it or not I still get nervous before every talk, which I think is nature's way of telling me that I am growing as a person by leaning in to my zone of discomfort.

"Love the people!"

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Can't speak for the entire company but I have an amazing manager who's invested in my growth, with monthly 1:1s specific to this and setting up key milestones to ensure that I'm hitting my goals and challenging myself to grow. To complement this, there's an education budget for everyone, along with personalized learning and development plans (and manager training for new people managers). Some other perks like... catered lunches, stocked fridge, ping pong, VR, monthly socials, unlimited vacation, etc. but it's the first point that really keeps me here - people who trust and empower you to learn and grow beyond your normal means.

Cons

You can say 'organized chaos' isn't for everyone but it's definitely an environment that I enjoy and thrive in. Not for those who want to coast since there's still much to be done to bring our vision to life (I'm biased since driven people tend to drive me too).

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your people!

Influitive2017-09-19

"Culture is king"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

- Phenomenal people - Culture is a clear priority - Great Benefits (benefits day 1, bonus, options, catered lunches 2x week, education stipend etc.) - Learning & Development paths for career advancement - Employee-centric review process - Office location in the heart of downtown (easy access to food, shopping etc.) - High-level of transparency - Thorough on-boarding process and opportunities to get to know... employees across departments

Cons

It's an ever-evolving startup, so there can be learning curves, which can be a challenge, but also a motivator for proactive individuals.

Advice to Management

- It's clear that culture and people are a priority at Influitive and I believe that will continue to be a key to success as the company grows, keep up the good work!

Influitive2017-07-12
  8. "Awesome Company to Grow"

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very welcoming organization and a great place to really grow as an individual and worker. Also, a great place to learn all aspects of the business. So many perks like catered lunches, drinks, events, ping pong etc.

Cons

Same growing pains as any startup. Seemed like a lot of chatter in the company but that seems to be getting better.

Advice to Management

Keep the positivity and communication up

Influitive2017-05-29

"High level of trust"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been working at Influitive just over a year now and so far, I'm really enjoying it. From day one, I have been given a high level of trust and autonomy to do my job, which is empowering and allows you to be creative in the role that you do. My team is great and for the most part, people are super friendly and always willing to help. I love the cross-departmental collaboration that has improved in recent... months and the whole company seems so much more aligned on our goals than previously. There are also nice perks like catered lunches, free snacks, gym, and socials.

Cons

It took me a while to find my feet in the company as the onboarding process when I joined seemed a bit disjointed. I kept being told about this "great culture" but wasn't seeing it so much in action. There does not seem to be a clear structure for product releases and mixed messages can sometimes be sent via the many communication channels that we use.

Advice to Management

- Continue to be friendly and approachable (much appreciated) - Streamline and build your onboarding for scale - Same as previous point for Product Releases internally - too much noise and not enough structure - Continue to innovate the product and think outside of the box

Influitive2017-05-31

June 4, 2017CEO

Thanks for your review, and your recognition of our improved cross-team execution, empowerment and the friendliness of the team. This makes me very happy. All of these items contribute to having a good time at work. On the onboarding issues - this is the second time I've heard about this recently and I'm on top of it, getting involved personally so that we have a 5* on-boarding & integration process. It's very costly to have new employees not fully engaged because they are not integrated. We're not a raw startup anymore and can apply the same successful approach we take for so many other experiences for the new employee experience. I'd love for you to be part of the solution here by providing your feedback and prioritized list of improvements to the Talent team. There are a lot of things we can do here but we do not know what is most important for improving the experience. On the product release lack of structure - tough problem in every company I've been in. In my next 1:1 with product and marketing folks I'll dig in. I know that some significant improvements are coming. Thanks for spending more than a year with us supporting the success of our customers. Upward and onward!

10. "Teamwork makes the Dream work"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

Friendly staff, amazing catered lunches twice a week, laid back office culture, surrounding yourself with passionate and brilliant individuals, a company that cares about each employee bettering themselves!

Cons

I can't think of any at the moment.

Advice to Management

N/A

Influitive2017-03-20