78% would recommend to a friend
(23 total reviews)
Found 23 of over 31 reviews
Updated 1 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
11 hours ago
So I recently got an offer at Tiktok but I’m not actually interested in joining due to their poor WLB. TC is currently 30% higher than what I make. Can I share this with my manager and ask for a counter offer? Counter offer seems pretty common at our company, but they don’t necessarily match the bump exactly, which is fine. Is there a chance that he is taken aback that I’ve been interviewing during work time and kicks me out? Don’t want to take the risk of actually accepting Tiktok…
Got a burning question about Innovit? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Innovit employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- 5.018 June 2023Administrative AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSydney
1. Welcoming and Supportive atmosphere 2. Flexible working hours
May occasionally require staff to adapt to different timezone, which can present both advantages and challenges.1
- 5.016 June 2022Java Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSydney
Great culture and overall amazing place to work Great support from manager for initiate new stuff Manager is very motivated and friendly.
Training and development were left on the shoulders of manager.
- 5.028 Aug 2021Senior Software Engineer - FrontendCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSydney
Good company with a great work culture. Management is supportive of our chosen career path, willing to listen and attentive to issues raised by employees. Cohesive team where individuals have great work ethics. It's possible to be passionate at work while still maintaining a good work-life balance.
Easy to get carried away at work & lose sight of work-life balance, as most people are really passionate about what they do at Innovit. But this is not something imposed, but rather a by-product of the work culture. The choice is there, and every individual has a say to how much they want to contribute.
- 5.019 Aug 2021Test AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsAdelaide
The company values its employees by promoting work-life balance. Employees are often heard and the organization makes sure that they are not burned out with work. Innovit is a multicultural company with employees coming from a diversified background. But the company has its own culture where employees feel that they always belong and that everyone got a fair share of attention.
Not so much of a con but with employees working from different time zones, there is sometimes challenge on meeting schedules that will be convenient for everyone.
- 5.022 Aug 2021Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSydney
- I found working at Innovit challenging in a positive way. Everyday I've learnt new things and motivate to enhance the products . - I have colleagues who are willing to support each other to achieve common goals - Working in Innovit means I am working in a dynamic, truly "agile" environment and we can reach our goal in a very short amount of time
- Having pressure sometime because of deadlines
- 5.012 Sept 2021Business AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSydney
Fantastic place to work with a great bunch of people. Management is open to new ideas with a door always open attitude.
Under-resourced in some areas. Sometimes it's hard to maintain a work-life balance due to tight timelines for deliverables.
- 5.014 Sept 2021Senior Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBrisbane
Innovit is supportive of its employees and flexible, allows people to step up, move within Innovit and develop their skills
I have no cons, innovit is great company to work for
- 5.013 Sept 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsSydney
Innovit has staff from diverse backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. This leads to benefits like better problem solving and increased productivity.
Occasionally need to match the time zone for overseas staff and customers.
Innovit Reviews FAQs
Innovit has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 31 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Innovit to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
78% of Innovit employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Innovit 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.