Inspira Health Network Employee Reviews about "inspira"

Updated 1 Jan 2019

3.5
Inspira Health Network CEO John DiAngelo (no image)
John DiAngelo
Pros
Cons
  • "Poor Management and management communication(in 4 reviews)

• "You have to use Inspira facility for Drs(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "inspira"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great opportunity!"

Current Employee - Medical Biller/Accounts Receivable in Bridgeton, NJ

I have been working at Inspira Health Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I feel I am getting paid well and better than anywhere else I have worked. Inspira provides tuition reimbursement which is definitely appreciated. My manager is so understanding and is like family. I feel blessed to be part of Inspira.

Cons

I hate to use my PTO for holidays but this is a minor issue to me.

2. "Office"

2.0

I worked at Inspira Health Network full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Low cost benefits, some autonomy

Cons

No systematic support. HR for the company, not employees. Was overworked and asked to do more far more than my job description required, which is fine if there are incentives. No incentives to do better, make progress, create outcomes. Recruitment is under qualified to do their job and management often complains about them sending over resumes that are not matches for the job description. Peter's Principle exists to the max. Don't expect to get in unless you know someone. Benefits are cheap, but if you are a sick person who needs quality care outside of the area (Inspira Physicians), expect to pay a lot of money. Their preferred network is only Inspira, which is becoming more and more newly hired residents out of their own academic program. I could go on..

3. "APPE Intern"

4.0
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Vineland, NJ

I worked at Inspira Health Network for less than a year

Pros

Inspira pharmacy department is a friendly working environment

Cons

I cannot think of a cons

"Medical Assistant"

Current Employee - Certified Medical Assistant in Woodbury, NJ

I have been working at Inspira Health Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, they do a lot for their employees. Bonuses, BBQs, Christmas parties. Friendly environment, there is plenty of room to grow throughout the company.

Cons

You have to use Inspira facility for Drs. and hospital visits or you will have to pay higher copays.

5. "Great Place"

Current Employee - Medical Biller

I have been working at Inspira Health Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is the best I've ever been paid. My team is great. I work with supportive individuals. Inspira is expanding their brand and growing. I am happy to be part of this organization. We are treated well.

Cons

No over time unless approved in my department (hey that's not THAT bad)

"Finance"

Current Employee - Accountant in Bridgeton, NJ

I have been working at Inspira Health Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a Staff accountant, you learn a lot in a short amount of time. Especially in Excel and the overall healthcare field.

Cons

Work life balance is neither acknowledged or encouraged by upper management. Inspira finance will be your life. Be prepared to work upwards of 60 hours a week and weekends when necessary.

Continue reading

"Inspira Health Network is showing less compassion and support of its employees."

I have been working at Inspira Health Network

Pros

Co-workers are very nice. Most employees are friendly. Enjoy working there and helping others.

Cons

I have no benefits. It would be nice to be considered a part time employee since I work the hours. Part time employees get benefits and flex employees don't. It seems unfair that suddenly a part time vacant position changes to a per diem position. Now corporations are avoiding paying for health care for the employees, even healthcare employers. Supervisors and managers should be mindful that they should be giving more hours to those paying for their own healthcare. They also need to learn to respect those they work with, so going back to orientation training may make them better employees. Inspira ER's are overloaded and it's only time before a real problem arises. Fights are already breaking out, and puts their employees in danger. CEO needs to get a handle on this, because between how they treat their employees by overworking them and giving them less, their reputation in the community is deteriorating.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews