Investigo Reviews

Updated 21 Jun 2020

4.5
Investigo CEO Nick Baxter (no image)
Nick Baxter
  1. "5* Culture"

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Two things stand out about Investigo - the calibre of every person in the business whichever department they are in and the culture. They offer continuous training and support for new starters and ongoing training when promoting through the ranks.

Cons

There are other ways to measure success. Sometimes it can be too numbers focused, recruitment is based on relationship building.

January 21, 2019Senior Marketing Executive

5 stars! Wow that is brilliant to hear and we're so pleased to see you think calibre and culture are our major USPs. We 100% agree with you, of course! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and sharing your thoughts with us. Your insights around a wider measure of success than just numbers and our working from home incentive certainly mirror other feedback and your comments will be passed alongside others to the Senior Management team to help guide our future strategy.

2. "Great company"

I have been working at Investigo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working culture is professional but also fun. Flexible to out of work commitments which you don't really get at other recruitment companies. Good incentives / rewards for work. Someone is always there when the going gets tough.

Cons

Can do onboarding a little better, but to be honest, you want to hit the ground running and get stuck into making commission in recruitment.

January 21, 2019Senior Marketing Executive

This is a list of pros for us to be proud of, fantastic you feel so well supported at Investigo especially when the 'going gets tough!' As someone who has been through their onboarding within the last 12 months we'd always been keen to hear suggestions, any ideas and your experience of places that got it right. Richard Skipper runs our induction programme and would be the best person to speak to with any ideas. Thank you for your feedback!

3. "Great place to work with endless opportunities"

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than a year

Pros

The ability to consistently progress is a massive positive for me, with great flexibility in adapting to new markets and opportunities. Culture and people are spot-on with really appealing benefits

Cons

Slightly long working hours would be the only negative point

January 21, 2019Senior Marketing Executive

We are delighted to hear your experience so far at Investigo has presented you with 'endless opportunities'. It is particular great for us to hear this as we'd say whilst we've always been know as being supportive of those looking to open into new markets and opportunities we have had constructive feedback on what more we could be doing to extend that support to progression. From the look of your feedback it looks like we are staring to turn this around and we're pleased you feel positively about your rate of progression. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback (pros and cons) will be fed back to the Senior Management Team.

4. "Love it!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The culture is amazing and that comes right from the top - it's one of the most important things to our CEO and it's very apparent in everything the business does. Also, the standard of consultant here is unlike anything i've experienced - the bar is really high and it's amazing to work alongside such inspirational people. The commission structure is very good too. Here you have the opportunity to REALLY earn, and naturally that's very enticing!

Cons

There aren't really any. Investigo is on a really exciting journey at the moment and it's amazing to be a part of it.

January 17, 2019Senior Marketing Executive

"Love this!" Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your insights. We are always delighted to hear what it is that makes people enjoy working for Investigo and you have certainly listed plenty for us to be proud of here. We hope you continue to enjoy the journey and feel very much a part of it, as we all are.

5. "Loving my Job"

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great People Good pay Great Job satisfaction First Job where I have looked forward to coming into work.

Cons

Hours can be a little much for some

January 8, 2019Senior Marketing Executive

Loving your job and looking forward to coming into work! We couldn't ask for more and it is so good to hear that feedback. It looks a lot like you are quite at home at Investigo and we hope it continues to feel that way into the future. Thank yo for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

6. "One of the best."

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, colleagues, atmosphere in the office all amazing. Management are great at setting up events to get you settled in immediately and everyone is unbelievably friendly from top to bottom.

Cons

None that I can think of.

January 7, 2019Senior Marketing Executive

Great to hear from an Associate Consultant and especially to hear how our onboarding worked for you. Sounds like you were made to feel welcome from the start and have settled in. We're pleased to hear your experience at Investigo has been so positive and hope you continue to find it so as you build your career with us.

7. "Consultant"

5.0

I have been working at Investigo full-time

Pros

Investigo has such a lovely culture and its one of those companies that don't make it hard to get up in the morning. Everyone who works there are lovely and each person has great work ethic which spreads around the office.

Cons

There aren't any cons as such but the life work balance could maybe be improved. a lot of companies finish at 5 which could make a big different on work life balance.

January 7, 2019Senior Marketing Executive

Delighted we are not a place that makes you dread Monday mornings! Great culture, strong work ethic this is the sort of environment we hope to create and feedback that lets us know we're getting in right is fantastic. You're not alone with your comments on work/life balance, recruitment can be a long day. Whilst we hope you are taking advantage of our flexible working please be assured your comments and advice will be passed on for review.

8. "Couldn't find better"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Knowing the turbulent and aggressive sharky nature of most recruitment companies, this does seem to be one business that actually genuinely cares for it's clients, candidates and consultants and strives to be the best.

Cons

Work ethic can be a little slacking and charity efforts are somewhat shallow when the staff don't seem to be genuinely engaged with what they are supporting.

January 7, 2019Senior Marketing Executive

We are so pleased to hear that not only do you think you'd not find a better recruiter to work for but also that we are different from the majority of other options in the market. Fantastic to see feedback that highlights the genuine care we strive to show to all we deal with. Our charity efforts is one of the areas where we could always be doing more. 2018 saw us raise the most we ever have as a company (£50K) and hold the most events including new ones such as InvestiGig (our very own gigs) but there is always more we can do both to raise funds and increase engagement. We hope you took part in both nominating and voting for our 2019 charity partnership and plan to take part in some of the events we will host throughout 2019. That said we are always open to suggestions and feedback on what more we can be doing to get everyone onboard and motivated to raise funds either for our charity partner or for one personal to you. Please speak to Lisa Holberton about any suggestions you have, we'd be delighted!

9. "2019 Review"

I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Stable structure and clear direction of where the business is meant to be going. Support pillars in place but no baby sitting/micro management. Great experts to seek advice from. True belief in values and creating a positive working environment.

Cons

Building work in Liverpool Street, small kitchen.

January 7, 2019Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate your considered opinion and reviews left here are always passed to the Senior Management team to help direct the future of the business. Great to hear descriptions such as support pillars, stable structure, clear direction as these are areas Investigo has worked hard on delivering. We hope we continue to provide a positive working environment for you. I am hoping you know that there is a bigger kitchen at the other side of the office?! LOL!! :o)

10. "Investigo are a business that can unlock your true potential!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Investigo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Team and company culture - Learning opportunities - Solid management - Organised and efficient - Good career development

Cons

Thresh hold for commission is pretty high, difficult for new joiners

January 7, 2019Senior Marketing Executive

"Investigo are a business that can unlock your true potential" love that! I see you have been working at Investigo for under a year so we are doubly delighted that this has been your experience upon joining us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and your comments both pros and cons will be passed onto the Senior Management Team for their review.

Found 184 reviews