Investis Digital Vadodara, India Reviews

Updated 25 Mar 2021

3.5
Investis Digital CEO Don Scales
Don Scales
  1. ""Diverse, Engaging, Challenging - Simpy Awesome""

5.0
    Current Employee - Team Lead - Infrastructure in Vadodara

I have been working at Investis Digital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

One can definitely feel constant growth, change, and upward momentum. Working for this company has helped develop professional and technical skills as well as personal life skills because of the constant challenge to raise the bar and strive for better systems/services including upcoming technologies. Management is always ready to accept new technologies and always ready to invest. Transparent and good appraisal. Overall awesome place to work

Cons

Not a single issue with work culture. Only problem I can see here is regarding vehicle parking issue in India office. This should be resolved ASAP

2. "Good company"

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Vadodara

I have been working at Investis Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are many. Good company for new joiners and so many technologies to explore.

Cons

Not found any cons till now

March 24, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Bringing passion is a big part of what we do at Investis Digital. From sharing new ideas with our clients to working together for charitable causes we want to be good custodians not only of the people we partner with but also of our communities. We are pleased to hear about your experience and look forward to continuing a culture of collaboration and innovation.

3. "Good company for work"

Former Employee - Finance in Vadodara

I worked at Investis Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Snacks salary timing are quite good

Cons

Not found any cons.. good company

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. At Investis Digital our culture is driven by the people who live up to our company values. Thank you for being part of our team and we hope you find success in your current endeavor.

4. "I had a good learning curve"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Vadodara

I worked at Investis Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Work-life balance is good - 29 paid leaves - Colleagues are very helpful and nice

Cons

- Sometimes stressful environment - Issues in upper management - Not good raise

February 9, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. As a company that prides itself on culture, we are glad to hear that this was your experience as well. We will take your feedback into consideration.

5. "Worst company I have ever seen."

1.0
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Vadodara

I worked at Investis Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Most of the glassdoor reviews are fake to attract candidates. I have not seen any pros except free breakfast.

Cons

Worst management policy. HR is just for recruitment. Hire and fire is common without any prior notice and compensation.

April 6, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. The reviews provided on Glassdoor are provided by current and former employees and we do not reward nor plant any posts to affect the perception of the company. Our employees are our biggest asset and their professional development is important to us. At Investis Digital, we provide various tools and benefits that help our employees to cultivate who they are both personally and professionally and strive to foster a culture that lives up to our company values.

6. "Non Interesting Domain"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

I worked at Investis Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good number of Leaves Not much work pressure Nice office WFH

Cons

Non interesting domain No technical growth Too less appraisals No one listens from management until you resign Bad HR policies

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we will take it into consideration.

7. COVID-19

"Great to start your career and beyond"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Vadodara

I have been working at Investis Digital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Fast and intensive working environment. - Expanding horizons with new and new technological products. - Stressfree work culture. - Work-life balance. - Satisfactory incentives.

Cons

- Have to fight for monetary benefits (salary). - Irregular appraisal cycle. - No work-from-home flexibility (except in COVID of course)

September 25, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves in being an innovative company with a great culture that promotes work-life balance. We appreciate your comments and will take them into consideration.

"Nice place to work"

Former Employee - Software QA Engineer in Vadodara

I worked at Investis Digital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Place to work, while accepting job u can ask higher package

Cons

since last 2 years increment not done on proper time

September 25, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, your opinions are valued will be taken into consideration.

"The journey from HERO to ZERO"

1.0
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Vadodara

I worked at Investis Digital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- (Biggest Advantage) The company will hire you with great salary package. - If you are old employee and don't have technical knowledge, don't need to worry about. "The company is treating and will treat you as son-in-law."

Cons

Recently the company has laid-off around 20-25 employees and the reason to adjust the financial level of company. Those employees have recently joined the Investis digital and their salary are very low and now they have started the recruiting process. My question to management, do you guys think : how many professional careers ruined? Is it necessary to hire SOMEONE (with huge salary package) at the greatest position and laid-off those 20-25 employees? I am damn sure, the salary of this new person can easily accommodate those 20-25 employees.

August 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. From the top-down, the key to our business is our commitment to not only our clients but to our employees. Measuring success is one of our core values and we’re always looking for ways to improve. We continue to invest in our Baroda location and hiring a leader for that region is a testament to that commitment. As we continue to look for ways to improve, we will share your comments with leadership and wish you the best on your next endeavor.

10. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Web Producer in Vadodara

I have been working at Investis Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

People are helpful to eachother

Cons

There is no con till now

July 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Reviews