Iress Account Executive Reviews

Iress CEO Andrew Walsh
Andrew Walsh
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

iress is a great employer

16 Dec 2019 - Account Executive in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, cultural diversity, opportunity

Cons

Too big and don’t know everyone!

CEO

Thanks for your feedback and spotlight on some great positives. In terms of reward, we focus on providing a total package that covers pay and more (ie benefits, growth, development, flexibility and opportunity) and which is in line with contribution.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Ok

12 May 2020 - Account Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good technology to use daily.

Cons

no cons all ok everyday

Thanks!

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Account Manager

24 Jan 2019 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great people - Great culture - If you genuinely enjoy financial services/ fintech then this is the place for you - Office upgrade - Easy access to CEO and other executives - Senior staff open to lend a hand or become a mentor - Given the opportunity to get involved in charity work

Cons

- Pay needs to be more competitive, they're losing good staff because of it unfortunately

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Great to hear you enjoyed your time at IRESS. The ‘pros’ you have listed are a great indication of what it’s like at IRESS and how we work. In terms of competitive remuneration, it is something we continue to be focused on including evolving our remuneration model last year to ensure everyone was being rewarded fairly for their contribution. Thanks for the feedback.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best Team

13 Jan 2016 - Account Executive in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly atmosphere Everyone is working towards getting the work done. Everyone is approachable You are only a phone call away from help within the firm.

Cons

It can get chaotic with so many projects going on at the same time. No established training schedule, a new recruit is put through. It is pretty much learn as you go, which is true for everyone - given the nature of the devel process.

5. 4.0

Great work/life balance - Average pay

11 Jul 2018 - Account Executive in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flat management structure, great work/life balance, solid benefits

Cons

Average pay, progression can be limited once a certain point is reached, high turnover of staff

2 people found this review helpful

CEO

We are constantly looking to improve the way we work. I'd love to chat to you in Sydney on your comments on release timing, and also on opportunities.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A company that values both client outcomes AND staff welfare. I'm VERY proud to work for Iress.

14 Oct 2020 - Head of Account Management in Cheltenham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- simply a stunning response to the pandemic in terms of flexible support for staff and their families. Looking back, the support provided is (and continues to be) breathtaking - not only does the company provide significant support to staff and clients, but this year the creation of a coronavirus support hub available to the market was simply stunning evidencing the ethos flowing throughout the company. Very proud! -having targeted Iress as a company I wanted to work for back in 2015 my goals and desires have been exceeded, easily the best career decision I have made - Continuously investing in the product, but more importantly continuously seeking feedback direct from the users of our software to inform the associated roadmaps - Fast moving, sensible acquisitions, clear strategy, aligned goals, a great company to work for!

Cons

- Extremely fast moving in every aspect which does bring short term challenges BUT supports the right long term strategy (note also listed as a pro!)

CEO

"having targeted Iress as a company I wanted to work for back in 2015 my goals and desires have been exceeded, easily the best career decision I have made" How's that! Says it all. Thanks for your feedback. I’m hugely proud of how we all responded together through the trials of 2020.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Happy Employee - a caring company to work where the people make the difference.

22 Oct 2020 - Account Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic people - genuinely! Our teams are all full of a diverse range of talented individuals. There is a great culture. We work collaboratively within our global team focused on getting the best outcomes. We do interesting work - I don’t feel like I’ve been doing the same role for 8+ years because of the variety. Our strong leadership team, ask the right questions, don’t shy away from a challenge, and take action where it’s needed. Importantly, we are all empowered to make decisions/drive change.

Cons

Career progression/compensation is limited in certain areas of the business. Limited opportunity for cash bonus although other benefits are good.

CEO

Thanks for taking time. I agree we have fantastic people working at Iress and we’re proud of driving the best outcomes for all our stakeholders. I am pleased to see that you feel empowered to make decisions/drive change. I’d be interested to hear more from you regarding career growth and compensation - Slack me if you are happy to share further detail.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Iress has its pros and its cons

9 Feb 2021 - Account Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It has a good working culture, lots of great employees, some excellent products

Cons

Complex solutions and focus on larger enterprise clients which doesn't work for all client base, lack of monetry incentives and career opportunities

CEO

All of our clients, irrespective of size, are important to us and the sizing of solutions and support we provide them illustrates this. When it comes to incentives and opportunities, we offer a total package - covering salary, benefits, growth, opportunity, flexibility, working environment - that rewards everyone for their contribution and supports their growth ambitions. I appreciate your feedback.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Iress: Simply the greatest company to work for

7 Sep 2020 - Senior Account Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Iress is an innovative and cutting edge business to work for. In an industry with highly demanding clients and a forever changing environment, Iress' goal to build software that makes people perform better everyday, which allows us to think out the box and challenge the norm. Iress is a fantastic place to work for people with ambition, creativity and energy.

Cons

I can't even think of one.

CEO

I love your description of Iress as ‘a fantastic place to work for people with ambition, creativity and energy’! Thanks for your feedback.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for

25 Aug 2020 - Head of Account Management in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The opportunities are endless with Iress. It's a forward thinking company, flexible and feels like family. If you have ambitions, this is the place to work.

Cons

No cons from me, just wish an annual trip to HO in Australia was a benefit!

CEO

Thanks for your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews