Find jobs for Marketing

Found 7 of over 329 reviews

4.9
Iress CEO Andrew Walsh
Andrew Walsh

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An excellent employer

28 Oct 2020 - Marketing in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Iress for just over two years and it's been a very rewarding and enjoyable experience. The past six months or so of Covid and isolation have been a challenge for everyone, but it's good to work for a company that is financially sound, thinks carefully about how employees are treated and supported, and still has the right amount of ambition. With new offices on the way in the UK, more acquisitions, some great hires at the top and an open mind to what the future might hold, I'm excited about what's ahead.

Cons

It's a global business, so teams are spread everywhere. That can make life interesting but it does have some challenges. Iress has done a great job of using the right tech to help us stay connected.

CEO

Thanks for your feedback. I’m excited about what lies ahead too!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Culture

28 Feb 2021 - Market Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is invested in Personal Development

Cons

Not much work life balance

CEO

Thanks for your feedback. Most people highlight the ability to manage their work and personal commitments as positive about working at Iress. Please speak to your leader or the People team about your concerns and also let me know directly if I can help.

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Nice Atmosphere

27 Feb 2020 - Marketing Data Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of genuinely nice people. Great office location in central London. Relaxed Atmosphere

Cons

All technical resources based in Australia hence still very Australian centric. Hard to trouble shoot technical real time data issues when Australia is offline. Renumeration is not competitive with similar roles in central London. The reward structure is very hard to understand and lacks clarity, from an individual's perspective it's hard to understand how to improve performance as the evaluation criteria appears extremely subjective. My performance evaluation stated "exceeding expectations in all areas" yet my bonus was 0 which is a large reason why I'm not longer working at Iress.

CEO

It’s good to hear you generally enjoyed your experience at Iress. While I don't know nor able to comment on your individual situation, we have phased out the idea of ‘bonuses’ in the past two years in favour of focusing on ensuring everyone is recognised for the contribution we make to Iress.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for

16 Dec 2019 - Senior Market Data Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family feel company but serious about it's clients and products.

Cons

A lot of things to get done.

CEO

Definitely serious when it comes to clients and products...good to enjoy work too! Thanks for taking the time.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent. The biggest fintech I'd never heard of.

18 Jan 2019 - Marketing in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Biggest pro is the attitude and culture. It's a great combination of down-to-earth pragmatism and real ambition. Good use of tech (slack, zoom, Gsuite) to keep teams and people connected and on track across the globe, from home and from multiple global offices. Positive avoidance of drawn-out meetings and overly-complicated processes. Market leader in some locations, market challenger in others. Financially stable with a very strong track record. 1800+ people just getting on with it.

Cons

The pace of previous acquisitions means some parts of the business are more advanced than others, some of the offices need a bit of work, some legacy products need some tough love.

2 people found this review helpful

CEO

It’s great to hear you love working for IRESS...so do I! Fear not...we will keep going!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A good place to work

26 Jan 2018 - Market Data Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

People/Culture/Atmosphere. The people are very nice and welcoming to the point that even senior management made a point of introducing themselves which is a nice touch. There seems to be a collaborative approach to getting things done and I haven't seen any signs of a blame culture or throwing people under the bus left right and centre. Senior management provide regular updates on strategy so everyone is up to speed on current events. Finally the atmosphere here seems very positive, there doesn't seem to be unhappy people in the office - I'd definitely recommend Iress to people I knew or worked with previously.

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to find the correct person or team to help deal with a problem, often the expertise resides in Australia too, however, this is currently being looked into so I expect to improve in the future.

CEO

Thanks for your feedback about working in London – I’m delighted to hear that you’ve settled in so well and that you’re enjoying the collaboration. Thanks for the referral to others!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company that looks after its employees

3 Jun 2016 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Lots of charity work you can get involved in - Always happy to invest in training for you - Really nice people!

Cons

Same as lots of big companies - communication can sometimes be an issue

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews