Iress Site Reliability Engineer Reviews

Updated 22 Jan 2021

Found 4 of over 329 reviews

Iress CEO Andrew Walsh
Andrew Walsh

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

good company

18 May 2020 - Site Reliability Engineer in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

work flexibility location and benefits

Cons

it can be stressful sometimes to deal with sales team

CEO

Thanks for your feedback. Stressful is not a word or a feeling I am comfortable with - can I suggest you speak to your people leader and the others involved to resolve this? If nothing changes, please let me know.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Company to work for

22 Jan 2021 - Graduate Site Reliability Engineer in Johannesburg
    Business Outlook

Pros

Iress is an awesome company to work for. Really nice and incredibly helpful people. Really good work environment and there's always something to learn. I am very glad to have spent my first year in the tech workspace at Iress.

Cons

I suppose one can always complain about the salary, it certainly could have been a little bit more, but it also was necessarily a pittance so whatever.

Continue reading

CEO

Thanks for your feedback. I also think Iress is an awesome place to work with incredibly helpful people.

3. 4.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

A great place to kick start your career

20 Apr 2020 - Site Reliability Engineer in Johannesburg
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very warm and friendly environment. Everybody is willing to assist. I do not regret my decision.

Cons

So far so good however, i do think that more females are needed particularly in the IT departments.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Unorganised and chaotic organisation

7 Jun 2020 - Site Reliability Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free beer on a Friday.

Cons

Complete lack of management and team leads with any up to date IT knowledge, everything seems to be 5 years behind the rest of the world. Don't expect to have any sort of work life balance as you are expected to be available 24/7. Don't expect any training on the in house software as it wont happen

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. Your views on work-life balance seem to be different to the vast majority of people at Iress - in a survey at the end of 2019 79% of our people said they had a good work life balance. Good luck with your new role.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews