It Works! Global "make money" Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

It Works! Global Employee Reviews about "make money"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Such a bad company..."

Former Employee - Independent Distributor in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Independent Distributor in New York, NY (US)

I worked at It Works! Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can make money, few products work, find friendships.

Cons

You have to put in so much money to make money consistently, most products don’t work, cliquey higher-ups

Advice to Management

Please shut this down.

"You have to help others to succeed"

Current Employee - Diamond Consultant in Greenville, SC (US)
    Current Employee - Diamond Consultant in Greenville, SC (US)

I have been working at It Works! Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is unlike other network marketing companies i researched because you have to help others promote in order for you to promote. you make 15% commission on customers under you, 10% of team sales, $100 bonuses overtime you help a new distributor get at least 2 customers, and a few larger bonuses for promoting. You have to move customers under new distributors to help them get a paycheck (you and that distributor both get commission on the customer). I also like that you aren't required to buy an inventory. you just send people your link. and you can start making money right away from the company theres no minimum you have to start selling or buying ya know? There's no way you won't make money. I also love that the company gives back to so many charities and that it is debt free.

Cons

If you don't put effort in you will not succeed. This is not for people who are afraid of taking a chance. This is not for people who like to make a guaranteed hourly wage. You do have to pay $20 a month for a back office but that's still cheaper when you think about how much you spend in gas driving to a job. Also, how often do you get a raise at a normal job? once a year and it's maybe $1 :( this allows you to control your pay based on your efforts which again is good for people who are driven

"Don't Sell For This Company"

Former Freelancer - Distributor
    Former Freelancer - Distributor

I worked at It Works! Global (More than a year)

Pros

There are none. This is a crappy company.

Cons

Loss of wages, loss of friends, loss of respect, loss of time, loss of dignity. This is not a company to make money at. If you're lucky, you may get a few friends that decide to try the products, but at the end of the day they're low quality, over-priced, crap products

Advice to Management

Stop shilling your crap products through clueless distributors.

"Great to be your own boss"

I have been working at It Works! Global part-time

Pros

Flexible income and schedule

Cons

If you don't work your business you don't make money.

Advice to Management

Don't spread gossip about those that leave

"You Better Be Prepared to Become a Selling Pro Instantly"

I worked at It Works! Global part-time

Pros

Meeting people. If you know how to sale, talk to people it could work for you.

Cons

Commission only, so you have to get your sales game WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Up!!!!!!! It takes A LOT OF WORK to make money. Also READ THE FINE PRINT before signing up. You will have to spend more money than you make initially, so keep that in mind. You have to get and keep other DT's and LC under you in order to really make money.

6. "Love My Business"

Current Employee - Diamond in Cleveland, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Diamond in Cleveland, OH (US)

I have been working at It Works! Global part-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is extremely flexible and you are able to make money from home on your schedule.

Cons

Need to be self motivated

Advice to Management

none

"Horrible scam"

Former Freelancer - Marketing in Toledo, OH (US)
    Former Freelancer - Marketing in Toledo, OH (US)

I worked at It Works! Global (Less than a year)

Pros

None at all. Literally. Advice to management, stop what you are doing now.

Cons

I'm sure you know this, horrible scam, only way to make money is to recruit your family, friends and people at church school etc and trick them into buying bad products with horrrible auto renews.

Advice to Management

Advice to federal trade commission WHY DO YOU LET THEM STAY IN BUSINESS?

"Basic MLM - Can't Make REAL Money"

Current Employee - Distributor in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Distributor in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at It Works! Global part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Seemed OK at first but.....

Cons

I have been a distributor for over a year and have spent more in product than I have made in commission. The whole Tiered, MLM for this company is set up to where distributors really cannot move up in ranks because they have to buy product themselves and the market is OVERLY saturated with distributors. Your upline will "move" new loyal customers or distributors to you so THEY can make money but you never see any additional commissions. If you don't buy your required $80 monthly, the company literally DEDUCTS the difference from your commission account making it go in to the negative.

The wraps don't work, the facial products don't work, the weight loss shakes taste horrible and are crazy expensive and the company tells distributors to sell products without even trying them first. People get in to this business to MAKE money or are in financial distress trying to get out of debt, yet It Works forces their distributors to buy more and pay more even when they cannot afford it. Their big schtick is "What is $99.00 to enroll in the grand scheme of things when you will be making THOUSANDS per month within 60-90 days"? It's all LIES. The most I have ever made in commissions in 1 month is $111.00 and that is with 8 loyal customers and 4 distributors underneath me. I spend $80-$120 per month in product myself plus the additional $20.00 they make you pay for a bogus personal website. I'm LOSING money and have never moved up in ranking.

Advice to Management

You people are all frauds. To call yourself a "Christian Company" is the lowest of the low. You are nothing more than scam artists building up hope for single moms or unemployed families just to steal their money. It's shameful

9. "For Growth Mindset People ONLY :)"

Current Employee - Diamond Leader in Louisville, KY (US)
    Current Employee - Diamond Leader in Louisville, KY (US)

Pros

I am blessed to have an amazing upline, most of them are in the top 150 of the company. They hold daily zooms to train distributors, have mutliple Facebook groups and chats with advise, and provide multiple tools for us to be successful. With hard work and effort you can truly go far in this business. It is not a get-rich-quick thing, it takes time and dedication if you want to be successful. Is it worth it to work your butt off and make 30k a year? I think so! I've been in for almost 2 years and just earned a 5k bonus, which is a $200 monthly raise along with commissions. The people I've met have been so amazing and helpful, I couldn't imagine life without them now. I also am obsessed with every single one of our products. They have helped me lose weight, baggy skin, and maintain my goal weight for over a year. I also finally have growing hair for the first time in years! I haven't just earned money but I've become a better person through this company.

Cons

People will join your team and not do squat. It can be discouraging. When people tell you no, or don't respond, it sucks at first. Once you get over that, the world is your oyster. It cracks me up how someone commented on here "who would want to work hard every single day just to make money?" The truth is, not everyone joins with a true desire to help people, only to help themselves. You have to keep pushing on and know that people out there need this opportunity in there life, and you can't let anyone drag you down with them, unless you want a small paycheck of course.

Advice to Management

Keep it up with the bonuses and promotions! I have never met anyone who knows how to motivate and inspire people more than Mark Pentecost. I am looking forward to Green Carpet in a few weeks! Only advice would be to make sure leaders instill in new members to NOT be a spam machine.