Jabmo Reviews

Updated 29 Jul 2020

4.1
Jabmo CEO 	Nick Heys (no image)
Nick Heys
Pros
Cons
  • "The hype is so perfect, Azalead/Jabmo is even nicely rated by research firms who have no idea that they have nothing built(in 4 reviews)

• "In my experience, the most successful start-ups are ones in which the opinions and input of all involved are taken into account(in 3 reviews)

1. "OK company"

I worked at Jabmo full-time for more than a year

Pros

salary was alright, culture at the time was good with Laurent, David Etc.

Cons

Running around in circle. Company was confused as how to apply the daily tactics into plan to reach the strategic big goals

Continue reading
  2. "Customer Success Manager"

Former Employee - Customer Success Manager in Paris

I worked at Jabmo full-time for more than a year

Pros

That was the most challenging experience I had so far. I have learned and grown a lot by working with top level people, and challenging clients on their marketing approach. Jabmo is a leader in its domain.

Cons

Working in a fast-paced company like Jabmo can be hard for some people, resulting on a significant turnover.

3. "Decent place to work"

I worked at Jabmo full-time

Pros

Decent pay, available food, travel, etc.

Cons

Little transparency; easy to be cast aside; a lot of BS when it comes to company achievements and goals

4. "Stay Away At All Costs"

Former Employee - Ad Operations Manager

I worked at Jabmo full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Very Good Salary -Awesome co-workers -Start up mentality

Cons

-Zero Implication of Employees in Mauritius Office -High Turnover rate for some locations (Over 60% for 2019) -Management completely ignores engagement surveys even though results are abysmal -Some Teams (Particularly Ad Operations) are basically the waste bin for tasks that other teams do not want to handle. -Job Security is non-existent. People get fired and key members of management are forever leaving.

Continue reading

"Run away, as fast as you can"

Former Employee - Operations in Madison, WI

I worked at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice office with lots of free food and drink A nice Jabmo North Face backpack which they take back when you leave

Cons

Far too many to list! No training to understand programs or even how processes work Expectation to do the work of 4 people CEO changes direction quickly and sporadically The team in the Mauritius office is required to work US hours and therefore, 2 people quit within my very short time with the company because of this. Turnover at this company is extremely high! Completely inflexible with hours and work from home opportunities Absolutely no work / life balance. Majority of the people at the company are single or married without children so they don't care about this balance. Promises made during the interview process are not kept once your employment starts - this wasn't just the case for myself but for another employee as well

Continue reading
  6. "Nice Startup to show what you're worth"

4.0
    Former Employee - BI Analyst

I worked at Jabmo full-time

Pros

Nice environment Opportunity for career growth Collaborative Team

Cons

Lack of good management

7. "Interesting field to work in!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee In MRU in Ebène

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Highly interesting field to work in - The impact of the work done is seen quite fast - The management gives the opportunity to employees to learn new things through linked In learning -Jabmo has an extremely talented workforce and we get the opportunity to learn from each other. -Treats are given on a regular basis -Free coffee -Nice working environment -Nice office location with amazing mountain view

Cons

- Only one meeting room available! But that's okay if we make some arrangements.

8. "Would recommend to anyone wanting to get a great exposure in IT, Marketing, Finance or HR."

Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Ebène

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good remuneration Flexible working hours Great working conditions Friendly and always ready to help managers

Cons

no cons so far for me!

"A company with a lot of potential but with some toxic people"

I worked at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

The CEO has an amazing vision. He is inspiring. They are solving a real problem. Fast paced and a great place to learn.

Cons

Some managers are toxic. Micro management to the fullest. Treated like robots. If 1+1 = 2 ? why didn't you produce 2? over focused on numbers and not on holistic performance (qualitative factors) Some incompetent people hired as managers - they manage large teams but they don't have the skills to do that. Focus on cutting costs and not giving back to the employees.

Continue reading
  10. "Excellent working environment"

5.0

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's a unique experience. I am learning a lot more that I expected. Flexible working hours. A casual atmosphere. Supportive staff and management. Excellent benefits.

Cons

Fewer formal training programs and benefits packages can be more limited. Additionally, opportunities to transfer to other departments is limited or non-existent. You may also encounter less opportunity for growth and promotion.

Jabmo Response

January 24, 2019VP Worldwide Operations & HR

Thank you for your review and we are so happy you are learning more than you expected. Please be aware we have a progressive program to develop your career including across departments so please see your manager and HR! Jabmo is built around training, development, and learning. We are glad you are here!

Found 42 reviews