Jabmo Reviews

Updated Apr 30, 2021

Found 45 of over 67 reviews

4.0
Jabmo CEO 	Nick Heys (no image)
Nick Heys
Pros
  • "The office culture is great while at the same time being part of an international team(in 5 reviews)

• "A company that values work-life balance(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The hype is so perfect, Azalead/Jabmo is even nicely rated by research firms who have no idea that they have nothing built(in 4 reviews)

• "In my experience, the most successful start-ups are ones in which the opinions and input of all involved are taken into account(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0

Experience at Jabmo

Apr 30, 2021 - Account Executive in Paris
      Business Outlook

Pros

Technology, Growing Market, compensations & Benefits, international

Cons

Employee turnover, management, customer satisfaction

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great culture

Dec 14, 2020 - Enterprise SDR in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is created by having a lot of great employees to work with.

Cons

None that I would report publicly, as it is a pretty decent company.

CEO

Thanks for your input. I feel that prioritizing a strong company culture at Jabmo has helped us attract top level talent and build good chemistry among our team.

3. 3.0

OK company

Jul 29, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

salary was alright, culture at the time was good with Laurent, David Etc.

Cons

Running around in circle. Company was confused as how to apply the daily tactics into plan to reach the strategic big goals

CEO

Most of our employees chose Jabmo because of our fast paced, innovative and international environment. I understand that Jabmo can seem confusing at times -especially when we are trying out new technologies, new marketing channels and new services for our customers.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

great opportunity for fresh graduate

Sep 15, 2020 - Administrative Assistant in Bayan Lepas
      Business Outlook

Pros

environment, facilities, canteen and more

Cons

PTO policy, management and leave

CEO

This looks like a mistake. We have never had any employees in Malaysia.

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Run away, as fast as you can

Sep 16, 2019 - Operations in Madison, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice office with lots of free food and drink A nice Jabmo North Face backpack which they take back when you leave

Cons

Far too many to list! No training to understand programs or even how processes work Expectation to do the work of 4 people CEO changes direction quickly and sporadically The team in the Mauritius office is required to work US hours and therefore, 2 people quit within my very short time with the company because of this. Turnover at this company is extremely high! Completely inflexible with hours and work from home opportunities Absolutely no work / life balance. Majority of the people at the company are single or married without children so they don't care about this balance. Promises made during the interview process are not kept once your employment starts - this wasn't just the case for myself but for another employee as well

4 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0

Customer Success Manager

Oct 19, 2019 - Customer Success Manager in Paris
      Business Outlook

Pros

That was the most challenging experience I had so far. I have learned and grown a lot by working with top level people, and challenging clients on their marketing approach. Jabmo is a leader in its domain.

Cons

Working in a fast-paced company like Jabmo can be hard for some people, resulting on a significant turnover.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

Decent place to work

Oct 1, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay, available food, travel, etc.

Cons

Little transparency; easy to be cast aside; a lot of BS when it comes to company achievements and goals

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 1.0

Stay Away At All Costs

Oct 10, 2019 - Ad Operations Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Very Good Salary -Awesome co-workers -Start up mentality

Cons

-Zero Implication of Employees in Mauritius Office -High Turnover rate for some locations (Over 60% for 2019) -Management completely ignores engagement surveys even though results are abysmal -Some Teams (Particularly Ad Operations) are basically the waste bin for tasks that other teams do not want to handle. -Job Security is non-existent. People get fired and key members of management are forever leaving.

2 people found this review helpful
    9. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Creative Design Technician Review

Jan 7, 2019 - Creative Design Technician in Port Louis
      Business Outlook

Pros

Jabmo is amazing. You get the opportunity to be creative and innovative at the same time. The office culture is great while at the same time being part of an international team. I also appreciate very much the teaching, learning and sharing culture at the office. I learned that Jabmo guides you through leadership and each and everyone's opinion are very much valued. The innovative technologies has also captured me and is really helpful to work with. We can definitely feel modernized and welcomed at Jabmo! It's an enriching adventure and a pleasure to be part of the team!

Cons

Nothing bad to say about Jabmo so far!

10. 4.0
      Former Employee

Nice Startup to show what you're worth

Aug 13, 2019 - BI Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice environment Opportunity for career growth Collaborative Team

Cons

Lack of good management

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Reviews