Jabmo Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Jabmo Reviews

Updated 16 Sep 2019

Found 53 reviews

4.5
Jabmo CEO 	Nick Heys (no image)
Nick Heys
  1. "Great international company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive work environment where employees are values and appreciated. Endless growth opportunities.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep the growth coming! Great work creating and maintaining a great company to work for!

Jabmo2018-05-31

July 2, 2018VP Worldwide Operations & HR

Great to have you on our Team! We look forward to our future together - every employee matters!

2. "Manager"

I have been working at Jabmo full-time

Pros

Azalead is an amazing global company. They treat their employees as family and give them the best of everything needed to be successful and happy in their careers.

Cons

No cons or negative feedback to mention.

Jabmo2018-04-11

"Endless Opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growing company with innovative technology. The team is energetic and expanding fast, which opens up new opportunities for career advancement. The atmosphere is extremely open and collaborative. Benefits are incredible. We have strong leadership with a clear direction, which keep all teams updated on a regular basis.

Cons

I have been here a little less than a year, none that I can think of so far.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Continue to keep teams informed so that we are all working towards the same goal. Continue to stay approachable and keep your relentless focus on customers and product development.

Jabmo2017-06-29

August 12, 2018CEO

Thanks for the advice. As we grow, I will ensure we continue to listen and expand our culture of transparency, learning, and teaching. My job is to make sure we take care of our people first... so that you can take great care of our customers. - Nick

"A place to learn a lot"

I have been working at Jabmo

Pros

We are encouraged to take risks, teach and learn. Cool technology for account based marketing International and transparent culture.

Cons

Workload can be heavy at times.

Advice to Management

Keep communicating

Jabmo2017-01-18

August 12, 2018CEO

I will keep on communicating.......Please keep on testing and learning! -Nick

"Going no where"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Paris

I worked at Jabmo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ok salary for a start-up.

Cons

This is a tech start-up troubled by all of the inconveniences of a large entreprise without being able to boast any of the benefits. In my experience, the most successful start-ups are ones in which the opinions and input of all involved are taken into account. The opposite is the case at Azalead where all big decisions are taken at the top by people who are out of touch and then cascaded down in autocratic fashion.... The work done by employees is scrutinised in the most minute detail by management. However, when business results are not achieved, employees are then blamed and thrown overboard by cowardly managers as a way of protecting themselves.

Advice to Management

Listen to what Steve Jobs said - "It doesn't make sense to hire people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do."

Jabmo2017-01-20

January 23, 2017CEO

When we decided to switch focus from SMB to Enterprise, we invested significant ressources in training and coaching to help you evolve. We feel we were very patient and regret it did not work out. Hopefully you will be able to use what you learned at Azalead to be successful in your ...

"Very Privileged Experience"

Digital Marketing Intern in Paris

I worked at Jabmo

Pros

Because this is such an intimate workplace (11-50 employees) you will always have to opportunity to see the outcome of your work. Although I was an intern, everyone on the team made me feel like a valuable member of Azalead and gave me real responsibility. Prepare to learn a lot! I came into the job not knowing exactly what I was going to be doing, but the CMO was really flexible and gave me a lot of room to... find a place where I would be the most useful. This was a rare opportunity where I was able to speak face-to-face to the CEO and express my opinions and ideas. Never once did I feel like my voice wasn't being heard. Couldn't recommend this company more and it is headed towards a very exciting future!

Cons

Speaking French is an asset. Not so much a con, but it is something to keep in mind. The entire team was very accommodating to the other English speaking colleagues and me, which was unexpected, but really appreciated.

Advice to Management

Continue keeping all different sectors of the team in the loop and engage employees from different groups when possible. The lunch & learns are always really nice.

Jabmo2016-09-04

September 18, 2016CEO

As an international company, our core language is English but we do flip to other languages from time to time! We're glad you enjoyed working at Azalead and could see your contribution to our success. It sounds like you learned a lot!.

"A company with a true vision"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Paris

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for less than a year

Pros

A solid and accessible managemnt team always available for constructive discussions, a top notch strategy and market positioning, a product with a true competitive advantage. Azalead is an ambitious company which trusts its talents to always go further. Azalead is also a company which does not hesitate to partner with its clients, getting their point of view and advice to improve its product.

Cons

No crtitical cons against Azalead. The company is growing and is getting more and more structured keeping its flexibility to adapt to market changes.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your people to make progress and develop the firm on solid basis. Keep going with your positive thinking and energy. I have the feeling that we are buidling together a great comapny! Thanks Azalead

Jabmo2015-07-04

July 10, 2015CEO

Thanks for the feedback. Yes we are on a mission to change the world of B2B marketing AND build a great company!

"Product Team Member"

I have been working at Jabmo

Pros

Unique team spirit, everybody's work is important, and a very satisfying environment. Azalead is a very pleasant company to work for. Location is great and all team members are focused on company success. It is also a unique experience to participate to the company growth

Cons

I don't see any issues working for Azalead. Relationship are direct and transparency is a key.

Advice to Management

N/A

Jabmo2015-02-06

July 10, 2015CEO

We value transparency and direct communications -so everyone knows where they stand and what is expected of them. It's great to see everyone marching in the same direction and building a great company.

"Start up pleine de potentiel!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Paris

I have been working at Jabmo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Salaire, croissance, cadre international Jabmo a été nommé comme un des leaders des plateformes d'ABM par Forrester (organisme indépendant).

Cons

Manque de processus en interne (comme dans toutes les start ups)

Jabmo2018-08-03

August 12, 2018CEO

Thanks for the review. I am glad to hear that you appreciate our competitive pay plans, fast growth, and international culture. We have avoided many internal processes until now, preferring to trust the entrepreneurial spirit of each employee. Nonetheless, I hear you .. we will be ...

"Désillusions, Mensonges, Techno qui ne marche pas"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Paris

I worked at Jabmo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Aucune à part des collègues qui se serrent les coudes pour ne pas sombrer dans la dépression. Ah si, les salariés galèrent tellement qu'ils deviennent très débrouillards au sortir de cette expérience.

Cons

Tout, absolument tout ! Cette société Azalead ou Jabmo peu importe n'en est pas vraiment une. La technologie ne marche que sur le papier, une très mauvaise ambiance en interne due principalement aux mensonges du management aux clients et aux salariés, des démissions à la pelle, des primes jamais versées, un churn rate énorme et une équipe dirigeante qui se voile la face en continu. Ne vous faites surtout pas avoir... par les quelques avis positifs quémandés sous la pression au peu de salariés qui restent. Si vous cherchez une start-up avec une vraie culture d'entreprise run far away from these people PLEASE. If you still have any doubt, just reach out to anyone who has worked for Jabmo/Azalead.

Advice to Management

Train people when they join, learn how to build a real new employee onboarding process work on your roadmap to get your product working and respect your employees.

Jabmo2018-08-09

August 12, 2018CEO

I want to thank you for taking the time to give your review. I am really sorry that your experience at Jabmo did not match our goal of building the best place to learn and make a good living. Given our fast growth worldwide, we have decided to significantly increase investment in ...

Found 53 reviews