JetBlue Customer Service Reviews

Updated 23 Apr 2020

3.3
JetBlue President/CEO Robin Hayes
Robin Hayes
  1. "Great work environment!"

Customer Service Agent in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY

I worked at JetBlue

Pros

I loved working here! coworkers were good to work with, Management was fair. Benefits were amazing of course! As long as you had positive attitude, good vibes with coworkers and customers and never took anything personally, the days always went well :)

Cons

We got pay raises that were less than a dollar yearly, I would have appreciated at least a $1.50 pay raise yearly.

2. "Customer Service Lead"

Current Employee - Customer Service Lead in Tampa, FL

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great company to work for. Great benefits including excellent flying benefits

Cons

Not enough room to grow unless you're willing to move to a focus city and even then it's a bit hard to move up

3. "Low pay"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at JetBlue part-time for more than a year

Pros

Being able to work at home while having small children is a pro for me. And the training was pretty good.

Cons

there are a lot of abusive people that call in and scream at you all day. It really wears on you and it doesn't pay enough to put up with that kind of abuse.

Continue reading

"Really bad management. They treat you like a slave"

Former Employee - Customer Service in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Travel benefits. If you ever make any flights. Opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Low pay, horrible management, their values only apply for their customer not their employees.

5. "customer service"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Jamaica, NY

I worked at JetBlue part-time for less than a year

Pros

the job was fun - always new things happening. Company really trying to promote a family atmosphere and fun

Cons

pay rate is very low

6. "Fun Company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at JetBlue part-time for less than a year

Pros

Travel benefits, health insurance, 401k, a lot of activities for crew members and their family, encourages volunteer work. Supervisors are always available and very helpful, co workers are awesome and its just an overall great company with even better product and service.

Cons

Some tech issues with equipment

7. "Fantastic"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at JetBlue part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

When I worked there it was a lot smaller. And really felt like it was a happy fun place to work.

Cons

It was so new that they were unware of some of the CA work laws

8. "great company to work for"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

flight befits are great, people i work with are great

Cons

wroking long days with delays and screaming customers

"Stay away from this company!!!!"

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Jamaica, NY

I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Flight benefits, flexibility (if u bargain and pay the right people), lifetime friends, stock options, hotel and other travel deals.

Cons

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE leadership!!!!!!!!!!! Most of the supervisors at JFK are former Regular crewmembers who are on a power trip making their own rules and treating other crewmembers like crap because they can! They perform absolutely no coaching and are the laziest people on the face of this earth! Leadership puts you so down that you literally feel like you are a useless turd on the middle of the road! They give you absolutely NO sympathy or any type of help during family emergency's that are even proven with notes from hospitals ect. After the 6 year mark, you are On high watch so that they can get rid of you and hire a part time employee for much less than what they were paying you! The people that run this airline are children! What kind of airline delays flights for 6 hours and then canceled live at 3am only for the customer service agents to get the angry wrath of people while the supervisors relax in their offices???? Unbelievable! Discusting company, they will not make it far!!! A warning to all that want to apply, DONT PUNISH YOURSELF! WALK AWAY FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR SANITY AND SELF ESTEEM!!! A supermarket bagger is better than working for this place!

"Horrible abusive management"

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Houston, TX

I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

First few years was a great place with pleasant work environment and great travel benefits, but after change of management and practices, not much to like about the company or working conditions anymore.

Cons

New management draconian, abusive, conniving and downright mean-spirited; just always looking for any reason to knock you, belittle you and/or hand out disciplinary action; could really blow any little thing out of proportion. Supervisors would often have you in situations where you would be 'damned if you do, damned if you don't, or you can only take choice A or B in a bad situation, and you will get yelled at/disciplined no matter which one you choose; would even at times ask you to do something and then scream at you for doing exactly what you were asked! (Of course if I didn't, I'm sure they would have been quick to charge me with insubordination!) Held to unrealistically short times to turn aircraft at gate, often without tools needed to do job properly; some staff led to compromise safety for fear of being disciplined/written up if they didn't make the turn time. Airline had horrible contingency planning, sometimes irrationally cancelling our flights when weather conditions not that bad to warrant it, and would leave some customers stranded for up to 5 or 6 days, and without the option to rebook to another airline (Rule 240 like other airlines can). Also, new reservation system full of bugs, IT very slow to fix, would constantly change procedures (for rebooking, ticket changes, etc.) without telling us, and of course, we get blamed for it.

Found 38 reviews