Jodat Law Group Reviews

Updated Mar 5, 2019

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Best place to work hands down!

Mar 5, 2019 - Office Manager in Bradenton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Our core values are true blue, teamwork, great boss's/management, attorneys are ALL nice and treat you well, nice benefits.

Cons

I honestly do not have any "cons" to list about my work place, position or job itself. I am happy!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome Place to Work and Grateful to Be Part of the Team!

Mar 5, 2019 - Paralegal in Bradenton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Morale around the office is great and all the staff work as a team. When I applied here as a receptionist just to get my foot in the door of my chosen career path, I was given an opportunity and hired in as a paralegal and I am so thankful every day that I was! I really do feel like I am appreciated every day when I come to work. I have learned so much in my time here, and continue to learn every day. We are also provided with benefits, which can be hard to find in the private legal field. Here, I do not feel like just an employee, I know that I am part of the team!

Cons

I can honestly say there aren't any. I am so grateful to have a position here and a career that I enjoy doing every day!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Oustanding work environment

Mar 5, 2019 - Attorney in Bradenton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Outstanding work environment with a true "team" attitude throughout the offices. Access to a multitude of legal drafting and research tools and strong support staff. The office has a well known name and reputation insuring a steady volume of client growth

Cons

there isn't anything negative I could think of

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Truly love my job!

Mar 5, 2019 - Office Manager/Paralegal in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers. From one end of the spectrum to the other (Lawyers included). Management has open door policy and really do listen! Jodat Law Group is a supportive family. When you have a great place to work, and you look forward to the day, you tend to be not just be productive but you are able to contribute positively to the organization. We share great benefits and salaries but the best part (and I know its going to sound rather "suck up") is the "I appreciate you", the "great job" and the "way to go" that we hear. It truly let you know your hard work is not just noticed but greatly appreciated. BTW - we have great Holiday Parties!

Cons

Any business has "cons" but its how you deal with them. A successful business should be ever changing to properly grow (and we are forever growing) its not always easy to adjust to changes. I do appreciate the communication, education/training and understanding when I need to take on a new task.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Work Environment, Great People

Jan 26, 2017 - Director of Marketing in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Jodat Law Group is very selective in hiring the right employees for each position, so the team is very tight and professional. The culture and atmosphere keeps everyone on good terms with each other, and it's been a pleasure coming into the office every morning. The people are nice, there are resources when you need them, and the team is always there to have each others' backs. Offices are nice, environment is spotless.

Cons

On a very busy road (which is great for the business), so it can take some time to get in and out of the area.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work!

Jun 10, 2016 - Director of Finance and Administration in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work with great people! I've been given the opportunity to learn many aspects of the business. My supervisor is interested in having me learn new things and wants me to be happy in my current position! I have great benefits and pay!

Cons

Opportunity for further advancement for me would require additional education.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Registered Paralegal

Feb 23, 2016 - Registered Paralegal in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working environment in the company's satellite office; worked independently with sole attorney with a minimum of 60-80 active files

Cons

No cons, left position for advancement in career and pay

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews