K4Coach Reviews

Updated Jul 14, 2021

Found 3 of over 3 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good work in very constructive environment

Jul 14, 2021 - Junior Data Scientist in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the work that i am doing and feel very comfortable working in such environment. This is the place where i can explore myself and grow professionally.

Cons

I have nothing to mention.

2. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

A great learning experience

Jul 14, 2021 - Data Science Intern in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very approachable leaders who are open to brainstorm with you on ideas that can make a difference The leaders share their knowledge and experience with you. The work is not restrictive and you can use all of your creativity.

Cons

Still a growing company which might face challenges that a normal start-up faces

K4Coach Response

CEO

Thank you for your review. We hire individuals whose will, and skill matches the challenges of our jobs. You have rightly highlighted one of the challenges of being a start-up, uncertainty. We are pleased that you are bringing your ideas and help us chart our way through the start-up journey. We are on a mission to help individuals achieve optimal performance in their own unique way.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Data S cientist

Jul 12, 2021 - Data Scientist in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Control over your work, welcomes innovation, acknowledges proactiveness, team & individual contribution opportunities, and great mentorship.

Cons

My experience has been great so far. No complaints.

K4Coach Response

CEO

Thank you for your review. Our mission is to help professionals to get into their optimal performance zone, by creating personal learning and growth paths. We are happy to see that our approach has made a difference to you.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews