Kerry Foods National Account Manager Reviews

Updated 15 Aug 2018

Kerry Foods CEO Duncan Everett
Duncan Everett
  1. "Make things happen ! Great People and Great Brands"

Current Employee - National Account Manager in Egham, England

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked at Kerry now for 3 years and I find the people are their biggest asset. With the global reach and family feel, rewards are endless. Entrepreneurial attitude, supportive , ability to be empowered to make decisions, open door policy to senior management. I have learnt so much right from Procurement, supply chain, demand planning processes to Sales Academy as a NAM. Brands are evolving where excitement is rife! Want to make things happen, this is the place to be. #Ownership ,# Better together are key values that come out strong for me.

Cons

Non Really - Only thing that springs to mind is that we cover a lot of categories across chilled with different strategies that one has to get to grips with and learn. The great thing is this adds to the excitement of it all.

Continue reading

Kerry Foods Response

August 17, 2018Resourcing Lead

Hi there, thank you for your very positive words and for taking the time out to write us a review. It's great to see employees really living our values! Wishing you a successful second half of the year and beyond!

"Great work culture"

Current Employee - National Account Manager in Egham, England

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great one team culture and encouraged wider cross functional working

Cons

Workload has increased yet demands and expectations have also increased

Kerry Foods Response

August 17, 2018Resourcing Lead

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review and it's great to hear that you enjoy the working culture here. Wishing you all the best for the future!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews