Kerry Foods National Field Sales Manager Reviews

Updated 28 Feb 2020

Kerry Foods CEO Duncan Everett
Duncan Everett
1 Rating
  1. "Kerry Foods Rollover Hotdogs"

5.0
    Current Employee - National Field Sales Manager in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time for less than a year

Pros

Been here 6 months, great staff, amazing products! Both Kerry Foods & Rollover welcome was first class. Huge focus on development & culture. Proud to be part of Rollovers progressive journey in hot food to go. Office is modern with prominent branding on nearly every wall. Entrepreneurial leadership from both directors of the Rollover business, really giving freedom for wider team to try new ideas and to make a difference. Great work life balance, pleasure to work for Kerry/Rollover.

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading

Kerry Foods Response

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to have you on board and wish you all the best in your career with us.

"Initial Impressions"

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time for less than a year

Pros

Was very impressed with the recruitment process where I was kept updated & informed throughout with good feedback & attention to detail. This created a positive impression of the company which for anyone seeking a role is important as on so many occasions recruitment consultants & sometimes HR departments can leave you feeling frustrated & disillusioned. When starting the role I have been inspired by my colleagues positive attitude & their willingness to help me learn & integrate in to the business.

Cons

Have yet to experience them

Kerry Foods Response

June 4, 2018Resourcing Lead

Hi there, many thanks for taking the time out to write us a positive review, we really appreciate it! It's great to hear that you have had such a positive time with the business so far and we wish you a very prosperous career with us!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews