Kerry Foods Reviews

Updated 28 Jun 2020

3.2
Kerry Foods CEO Duncan Everett
Duncan Everett
  1. "A fine place of employment."

Former Employee - Data Entry Specialist in Byesville, OH

I worked at Kerry Foods full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A professional atmosphere may keep you feeling warm and fuzzy, but don't lose touch with reality.

Cons

The rise and fall of sales which tend to lead to layoffs.

July 2, 2020

Hi there. Unfortunately you have left a review on the wrong page. We are Kerry Foods (UK and Ireland); whereas I think you are referring to Kerry. We would really appreciate if you would take this review down and re-submit to Kerry. Many thanks

2. "Rollover Hotdogs - No direction"

1.0
    Former Employee - Assistant Brand Manager in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I worked at Kerry Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are a lot of good people in the Rollover business from a personal level

Cons

Marketing department is poorly led and without direction. Very reactive business without future plans.

April 6, 2020

Many thanks for leaving us a review and so sorry to hear that you would only give us 1 star. However, your feedback helps us to get better and we will forward this review on to the appropriate people.

3. "Your face needs to fit to get anywhere"

Former Employee - Agency Manager in Egham, England

I worked at Kerry Foods full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people at NAM level are absolutely fantastic.

Cons

Work life balance wasn't anything to be proud of. Most colleagues would stay well past any form of normal hours. Certain management didn't appear to know what was going on.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your taking the time to write us a review, your feedback helps us get better. Wishing you all the best.

4. "Toxic workplace, would not recommend."

2.0
    Former Employee - Supply Chain

I worked at Kerry Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Tea and coffee is provided.

Cons

-Building in state of disrepair. -Did not have tools required to fulfil duties. (fully functioning PC, adequate stationary supplies, support from management and supervisors) -Required to cover duties of other staff members despite no cross training in place, and no resources to do so. -Ageing workforce with no efforts to implement new and more effective ways of working. -Dated IT system regularly plagued with issues. -Regularly overheard staff discussing highly confidential matters regarding other staff members including illness and pay. -Toxic office atmosphere, staff appear to enjoy gossiping about poorer performing team members as opposed to supporting them. -Manager was never in the office and supervisor was unapproachable.

April 6, 2020

We're very sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience with Kerry Foods; we value all of our current and former employees feedback, so we would be happy to learn more about this and how best we can improve. We will forward this review on to the appropriate people. All the best.

"Good benefits but a high price paid"

2.0
    Current Employee - Price Analyst in Rome, GA

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Really good benefits compared to other companies in the area - Competitive wages for the area - Advancement opportunities are available

Cons

- Heavy workloads are to be expected at all times and you will need to take work home with you fairly often. - You will need to work a great deal of hours. This sometimes requires calls at home and while on vacation. - Worklife balance is poor - Leadership is not strong and the company is constantly changing so your role and management may continually be in flux - An employee is very expendable

6. "Seasonal/permanent"

5.0
    Current Employee - Milk Intake Operative in Charleville, Cork

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great courier prospects it is a good friendly atmosphere and training and a good salary if your looking for a job with a top company and if you like to travel there is also a lot of jobs with that prospect. Also you can learn yo work in other departments to further your skills im vrry happy and its a job i would love to stay in until the day i retire also they also are very interested in what you think and look out for your health and safety and care about you and ypur family exsample they do family days and also Santa for kids .

Cons

I could not say anything bad all good.

July 2, 2020

Hi there, many thanks for your positive words and for giving us 5 stars! Great to hear that you enjoy working for Kerry Foods; wishing you a long and prosperous future with us!

7. "Ambitious"

4.0
    Former Employee - Finance Lead

I worked at Kerry Foods full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Fast Paced, great opportunities to learn and develop, entrepreneurial culture

Cons

Large work load, inability to prioritise

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and for your contribution at Kerry Foods.

"Great company, great people!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Lead

I have been working at Kerry Foods full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic on-boarding experience Amazing & friendly people In depth training Lots of opportunity Work life balance/flexibility

Cons

Fortunately, I don't have any at the moment

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, it's great to have you part of the Kerry family! it is good to hear you highlight our on-boarding process and we will share your feedback with our HR teams.

9. "Good employer"

4.0
    Former Employee - Quality Systems Manager

I worked at Kerry Foods full-time

Pros

Development opportunities, people, site, facilities and training

Cons

Communication could be improved and advice from employees taken

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your review, your feedback helps us get better. Wishing you all the best!

"Typically Corporate"

Former Employee - Graphic Designer

I worked at Kerry Foods full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At team level nice people to work with. Good benefits. 401K Match

Cons

Top level management turnover Too many upper managers to get things approved quickly Lots of hurry up and wait on projects. Either they needed it yesterday or projects would sit and go nowhere.

July 2, 2020

Hello, many thanks for spending the time to write us a review. We really value all of your feedback and will pass it on to the appropriate people

Found 95 reviews