Find jobs for Paid Social Specialist

King Kong Paid Social Specialist Reviews

Updated 1 Jul 2020

5.0
  1. "Absolutely In Love With KK"

Current Employee - Paid Social Specialist

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the culture at KK, never a dull day with such amazing, talented people working. Very on board with the vision and growth coming ahead

Cons

We are always looking to grow and be better, if that's not your type of role, i'd advise applying elsewhere

2. "Rewarding, Full Of Growth Potential & Personal Development"

Current Employee - Paid Social Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's been an amazing experience working here. Never a dull day in King Kong. The Culture is what sets this company apart. We are never micro-managed and are responsible for getting our work done while enjoying the social aspect of the role. Personal development is a high priority so we get 30 minutes a day to work on anything we choose.

Cons

Growing agency life means the workload is full on. But in saying that, it makes every day interesting and challenging which is never a bad thing.

King Kong Response

May 26, 2019People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review! Hearing the feedback from our tribe is what drives us to do better each day!

3. ""Should I Apply For King Kong?...""

Current Employee - Paid Social Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

"Should I apply for King Kong?" Not too long ago I was sitting behind my computer... My mouse hovering over that intimidating 'Submit Application' button... And I was asking my self that EXACT same question! However... After I clicked submit, I was flooded with an avalanche of "What Ifs" "What if they don't accept me?" "What if they don't like me?" "What if I'm not good enough?" "WHAT IF... I regret applying?" Well, in the nature of full transparency I must admit... What happened next, swiftly crushed every anxious thought that was running circles around my mind... What happened next was 100% unpredictable, as I've never experienced anything quite so profound... Who was to know that... On my FIRST day at King Kong, I would be welcomed with wide open arms! Almost as if the office had heard the word of my starting, I was warmly greeted by every employee personally, one-by-one, on their own accord. Talk about the red carpet treatment huh? Not only did they happily open the gates to their loving team of highly ambitious people for me... They hooked me up with a closet load of super-swaggy King Kong gear! But I digress... Are you sick of drowning in a workplace full of mediocrity? Well so was I. And if I could only give my 'pre-application self' one tremendous piece of advice it would be... APPLY DAMN IT! And do so as swiftly as possible... an opportunity such as this truly does only come once in a lifetime. Sincerely, Your Future Teammate :)

Cons

You must be 100% on top of your game! If you are looking to kick your feet up and pass by, I would not recommend applying.

Continue reading

King Kong Response

June 27, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the kind words! We love having you in our tribe!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews