King Kong Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

King Kong Reviews

Found 57 reviews

4.8
Pros
Cons
  • "There are no negative aspects that i can think of at King Kong(in 7 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

1. "SEO specialist"

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

Amazing culture, working and learning from the best of the best.

Cons

Management is really trying to make it a happy workplace for all so there's not much negative.

"Wonder how much these reviews cost!"

I worked at King Kong full-time

Pros

Management is really trying to make it a sad workplace for all so there’s not much positive

Cons

A large portion of these reviews (especially the older ones) have the location of India or other such countries. It's very clear these reviews were bought. This move alone tells you all you need to know about this company.

Advice to Management

Don't buy your reviews earn them

December 20, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review. Unfortunately, not everyone thrives in our jungle and we don't claim to be fit for everyone. As you can see, we are aware of the false reviews and have replied to those in locations outside of Melbourne, we can't do much more than that with Glassdoor's review ...

3. ""Should I Apply For King Kong?...""

Current Employee - Paid Social Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

"Should I apply for King Kong?" Not too long ago I was sitting behind my computer... My mouse hovering over that intimidating 'Submit Application' button... And I was asking my self that EXACT same question! However... After I clicked submit, I was flooded with an avalanche of "What Ifs" "What if they don't accept me?" "What if they don't like me?" "What if I'm not good enough?" "WHAT IF......

Cons

You must be 100% on top of your game! If you are looking to kick your feet up and pass by, I would not recommend applying.

Advice to Management

Keep up the stellar work, you're truly setting a new standard for walking the walk.

June 27, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the kind words! We love having you in our tribe!

4. "The Future Is Here!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Melbourne

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

Insanely progressive with an abundance of digital resources to help accomplish goals and serve clients. Surrounded by some of the world's sharpest and wittiest minds which helps coming to work every day a pleasure rather than a chore. What makes King Kong unique is how committed they are to service delivery for its clients results in marketing. No other company I've worked for takes this as seriously!

Cons

Could do with more bananas in the fruit bowl :)

June 27, 2018People & Culture Manager

Each week when there remains a banana in the bowl on Wednesday, I feel like I've won the lottery! Thanks for the awesome review!

5. "Love working at King Kong!"

Current Employee - Digital Account Manager in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really great training for employees, company experiencing exponential growth which is awesome to be a part of, great team culture, fast-paced, always learning something new!

Cons

If you don't want a fast paced workplace this might not be the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work ethic and work culture!

June 27, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the great review! :)

6. "Account Management"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunities for growth, phenomenal team. Comprehensive onboarding and training I didn't get at any other digital firm. Was sceptical at first that what they were saying was just the same as other agencies - smoke & mirrors. But this is the real deal. If you are a hardworker and are willing to make it happen, you will get all the support you need and more and I encourage anyone else to apply.

Cons

None. Fast growth requires people who are dedicated to their own growth and the growth of the company. At times there's pressure involved, but none that are unrealistic. Pressures of a client facing role apply as with any company in this role, but the support is there and the pressure is mitigated as much as humanly possible.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

June 27, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the awesome review! :)

7. "This is real!!!"

Current Employee - Senior AdWords/Analytics Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

This is the best digital marketing agency. If you have been lucky enough to be offered a job, just trust that you are coming into a wonderful working environment. Guarantees: - Growth - Fun - Working with amazing specialists The CEO and senior management trust you and do not micro manage you. Work/life balance is legit - I am in a senior position and have never had issues with this I was cynical before...

Cons

Just so people know this is not a fake review I will say: sometimes the fruit basket runs out of banana's.

Advice to Management

The company is the best for a reason - your management and how you facilitate the growth and environment for the employees. Don't change it :)

June 27, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the insane review! We love working with you too :)

"the best work experience ever"

Former Employee - King Kong Marketing Reviews in Sydney

I worked at King Kong full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

the salaries, the culture, the benefits, the career oportunities, the security, everything was perfect working there, was the best experience

Cons

none everything is perfect, i really like this company

Advice to Management

none everything is perfect

9. "Conversion and Sales Funnel Specialist (Project Manager)"

Current Employee - Conversion and Sales Funnel Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

Training and Development program is excellent Emphasis on constant up-skilling of employees Fantastic on-boarding process Friendly and welcoming coworkers Career progression opportunities Amazing benefits and perks (think cake, massage therapists, monthly team activities)

Cons

No downsides I can think of :)

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review! We're stoked you love our tribe :)

10. "A Fast, Dynamic, Growing Digital Agency"

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

I've been here for 3 months and it's one of the best places I've worked. They're a company that says they have a culture and they actually have one! Everyone here is growth minded and always looking to perform at their best and push each other to get to the next level!

Cons

The current office in South Yarra can get pretty noisy from time to time with the collaborative space.

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review! Those darn concrete floors makes collaboration noisy - thanks for the feedback!

Found 57 reviews