King Kong Reviews

Updated 1 Jul 2020

4.5
  1. "Love working at King Kong!"

Current Employee - Digital Account Manager in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really great training for employees, company experiencing exponential growth which is awesome to be a part of, great team culture, fast-paced, always learning something new!

Cons

If you don't want a fast paced workplace this might not be the place for you.

June 27, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the great review! :)

2. "Account Management"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunities for growth, phenomenal team. Comprehensive onboarding and training I didn't get at any other digital firm. Was sceptical at first that what they were saying was just the same as other agencies - smoke & mirrors. But this is the real deal. If you are a hardworker and are willing to make it happen, you will get all the support you need and more and I encourage anyone else to apply.

Cons

None. Fast growth requires people who are dedicated to their own growth and the growth of the company. At times there's pressure involved, but none that are unrealistic. Pressures of a client facing role apply as with any company in this role, but the support is there and the pressure is mitigated as much as humanly possible.

June 27, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the awesome review! :)

3. "This is real!!!"

Current Employee - Senior AdWords/Analytics Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is the best digital marketing agency. If you have been lucky enough to be offered a job, just trust that you are coming into a wonderful working environment. Guarantees: - Growth - Fun - Working with amazing specialists The CEO and senior management trust you and do not micro manage you. Work/life balance is legit - I am in a senior position and have never had issues with this I was cynical before I came because I came from a 'less than ideal' previous employer. So I thought the whole KK culture was a front.... And I waited for it to crack.... But over a year later and I finally realised that this is how it is! If you are going for a job here let me give you some advice: Be good at your craft. We are achievers and industry leading. So if you are not committed to learn, grow and contribute you might not feel this place is for you

Cons

Just so people know this is not a fake review I will say: sometimes the fruit basket runs out of banana's.

June 27, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the insane review! We love working with you too :)

"the best work experience ever"

Former Employee - King Kong Marketing Reviews in Sydney

I worked at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

the salaries, the culture, the benefits, the career oportunities, the security, everything was perfect working there, was the best experience

Cons

none everything is perfect, i really like this company

Continue reading
  5. "Conversion and Sales Funnel Specialist (Project Manager)"

Current Employee - Conversion and Sales Funnel Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training and Development program is excellent Emphasis on constant up-skilling of employees Fantastic on-boarding process Friendly and welcoming coworkers Career progression opportunities Amazing benefits and perks (think cake, massage therapists, monthly team activities)

Cons

No downsides I can think of :)

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review! We're stoked you love our tribe :)

6. "A Fast, Dynamic, Growing Digital Agency"

4.0

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

I've been here for 3 months and it's one of the best places I've worked. They're a company that says they have a culture and they actually have one! Everyone here is growth minded and always looking to perform at their best and push each other to get to the next level!

Cons

The current office in South Yarra can get pretty noisy from time to time with the collaborative space.

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review! Those darn concrete floors makes collaboration noisy - thanks for the feedback!

7. "king kong advertising review"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Melbourne

I have been working at King Kong part-time for more than a year

Pros

king kong advertising company is the best place to work at. Great salary, fun environment to work at, great team and the best in everything, I faced no problem in this company and I have never worked in such a great place like this. even the words won't be enough to describe it and 5 stars aren't enough. I am working as a graphic designer and anything I need is available and easy to get. I can't ask for a better place and would love to be part of this great team forever. I see honestly that king kong digital marketing is the best in this field and I really love this agency. If you're looking to enhance your site in everything starting from the design till the SEO, this company is your #1 choice.

Cons

Best company i have ever worked in.

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

thanks for the support! :)

8. "king kong agency reviews"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Newcastle

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

I saw a honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client’s exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits. On the off chance that you figure you ought to support yourself you should require some assistance from anyone or any site. You may attempt Search Engine advancement course.This course can influence you to impeccable and you can procure a ton of cash from here. On the off chance that you require best SEO benefit you can see King Kong seo they can give you the world best website design enhancement office. I love this agency.

Cons

Nothing to say so far

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Newcastle, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

9. "Great Company with Excellent Opportunities for Advancement"

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Sydney

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.

Cons

There are no negative aspects that i can think of at King Kong.

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Sydney, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

10. "Best Place I've worked in by far"

Current Employee - Facebook Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, great people, a lot of opportunity to learn real business building skills instead of simply running campaigns with no real value.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Thanks for the review :)