King Kong Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

King Kong Reviews

Updated 11 December 2018

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "There are no negative aspects that i can think of at King Kong" (in 7 reviews)

• "King Kong is exceptionally fast paced" (in 5 reviews)

1. "king kong advertising review"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Melbourne
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Melbourne

I have been working at King Kong part-time (More than a year)

Pros

king kong advertising company is the best place to work at.
    Great salary, fun environment to work at, great team and the best in everything,
    I faced no problem in this company and I have never worked in such a great place like this.
    even the words won't be enough to describe it and 5 stars aren't enough.
    I am working as a graphic designer and anything I need is available and easy to get.
    I can't ask for a better place and would love to be part of this great team forever.
    I see honestly that king kong digital marketing is the best in this field and I really love this agency.
    If you're looking to enhance your site in everything starting from the design till the SEO, this company is your #1 choice.

Cons

Best company i have ever worked in.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

thanks for the support! :)

2. "king kong agency reviews"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Newcastle
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Newcastle

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I saw a honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client’s exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits. On the off chance that you figure you ought to support yourself you should require some assistance from anyone or any site. You may attempt Search Engine advancement course.This course can influence you to impeccable and you can procure a ton of cash from here. On the off chance that you require best SEO benefit you can see King Kong seo they can give you the world best website design enhancement office. I love this agency.

Cons

Nothing to say so far

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Newcastle, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

3. "Great Company with Excellent Opportunities for Advancement"

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Sydney
    Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Sydney

I have been working at King Kong full-time (More than a year)

Pros

King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.

Cons

There are no negative aspects that i can think of at King Kong.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing by treating employees with respect and allowing them to achieve their goals as well as giving them the freedom to explore various methods for success.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Sydney, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

4. "Best Place I've worked in by far"

Current Employee - Facebook Specialist in South Yarra
    Current Employee - Facebook Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture, great people, a lot of opportunity to learn real business building skills instead of simply running campaigns with no real value.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Thanks for the review :)

"The Best Digital Agency in Australia"

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The talent pool at King Kong is nothing short of amazing. The creative freedom you have when working here is unreal and their is no micro management. It’s one of those rare jobs where you wake up in the morning looking forward to going into work.

The King Kong team is just fun, pure fun. Laughs every day at work with monthly activities, free fruit/food and just an overall fun atmosphere. If you have the opportunity to work here, I would highly recommend jumping in head first and joining the best digital agency you will work for.

Cons

Very fast paced, you will need to bring your A game.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the support! We're glad to hear you love our tribe!

6. "Dream Job!"

Current Employee - Office Manager/Accounts in South Yarra
    Current Employee - Office Manager/Accounts in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

King Kong thrives on their work hard, play hard culture. I genuinely enjoy and look forward to coming into work everyday. The management is incredibly supportive and encourages personal growth for everyone.

Cons

Super fast paced environment, you need to be on top of your game at all times.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

We look forward to seeing you every day too! Thanks for the support :)

7. "Best Job With Best Team Mates"

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am working at King Kong Full Time(Less than a year)

I am enjoying working with a great team of professionals. Its an amazing company with great work culture and a great opportunity for career growth. Its clearly a fast growing company. I am feeling so proud to be a part of such a great digital marketing agency in Australia.

Cons

Nothing to say so far

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the kind words - we're excited you're a part of our tribe too :)

8. "Best Job I've Ever Had!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in South Yarra
    Current Employee - Account Manager in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people, the culture, and the constant learning. When I joined King Kong, I was told the people were great, the culture is awesome and I would learn a lot. But everyone I've ever worked for has said this... It's everything they promised and then some, I look forward to coming to work every day. And that is a big deal.

Cons

I would struggle to work anywhere else after this experience.

9. "Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Head of Paid Social in South Yarra
    Current Employee - Head of Paid Social in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time (More than a year)

Pros

King Kong culture has to be the number one reason for working at King Kong. The culture is incredible - it's like working with an entire company of your friends.

Another reason is the over-arching attitude for the company to be the best in the business. Everyone is so passionate about their roles and up-skilling and knowledge sharing.

Cons

King Kong is exceptionally fast paced. It is challenging work but the results make it all worthwhile

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

10. "Absolutely love my job :-)"

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are all at the top of their game, and they love to share what they know. Everybody is really supportive and there's a lot of collaboration and learning, as well as opportunities for growth. The pace is really fast, so work days fly by and there's always something new to learn, which is great. The Founder is great to work for, and I learn so much from him every day. There are loads of perks, lots of team building and fun events, it's one of the best cultures I've worked in. King Kong is an outstanding company, and I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Cons

There's too much free food...help.