King Kong Reviews

Updated 1 Jul 2020

4.5

"The Best Digital Agency in Australia"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

The talent pool at King Kong is nothing short of amazing. The creative freedom you have when working here is unreal and their is no micro management. It’s one of those rare jobs where you wake up in the morning looking forward to going into work. The King Kong team is just fun, pure fun. Laughs every day at work with monthly activities, free fruit/food and just an overall fun atmosphere. If you have the opportunity to work here, I would highly recommend jumping in head first and joining the best digital agency you will work for.

Cons

Very fast paced, you will need to bring your A game.

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the support! We're glad to hear you love our tribe!

2. "Dream Job!"

Current Employee - Office Manager/Accounts in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

King Kong thrives on their work hard, play hard culture. I genuinely enjoy and look forward to coming into work everyday. The management is incredibly supportive and encourages personal growth for everyone.

Cons

Super fast paced environment, you need to be on top of your game at all times.

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

We look forward to seeing you every day too! Thanks for the support :)

3. "Best Job With Best Team Mates"

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am working at King Kong Full Time(Less than a year) I am enjoying working with a great team of professionals. Its an amazing company with great work culture and a great opportunity for career growth. Its clearly a fast growing company. I am feeling so proud to be a part of such a great digital marketing agency in Australia.

Cons

Nothing to say so far

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the kind words - we're excited you're a part of our tribe too :)

4. "Best Job I've Ever Had!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people, the culture, and the constant learning. When I joined King Kong, I was told the people were great, the culture is awesome and I would learn a lot. But everyone I've ever worked for has said this... It's everything they promised and then some, I look forward to coming to work every day. And that is a big deal.

Cons

I would struggle to work anywhere else after this experience.

5. "Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Head of Paid Social in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

King Kong culture has to be the number one reason for working at King Kong. The culture is incredible - it's like working with an entire company of your friends. Another reason is the over-arching attitude for the company to be the best in the business. Everyone is so passionate about their roles and up-skilling and knowledge sharing.

Cons

King Kong is exceptionally fast paced. It is challenging work but the results make it all worthwhile

Continue reading
  6. "Absolutely love my job :-)"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are all at the top of their game, and they love to share what they know. Everybody is really supportive and there's a lot of collaboration and learning, as well as opportunities for growth. The pace is really fast, so work days fly by and there's always something new to learn, which is great. The Founder is great to work for, and I learn so much from him every day. There are loads of perks, lots of team building and fun events, it's one of the best cultures I've worked in. King Kong is an outstanding company, and I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Cons

There's too much free food...help.

7. "YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BETTER PLACE TO WORK - guaranteed or your money back"

Current Employee - Head of Digital Projects in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

-work with the most enthusiastic, brightest digital marketers in Australia (surround yourself with people who actually want to be at work!) -unlimited opportunity to up skill and take your knowledge to the next level -culture that leaves NOTHING to be desired -work with a huge variety of clients and industries -never a boring, repetitive day -FULLY supported by management -Leadership opportunities (if you want them)

Cons

-fast paced: buyer beware, only apply if you think you can handle the heat of Australia's fastest growing digital agency

April 2, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the support! Glad you love our tribe as much as we do!

8. "Opportunity to be a part of something big"

Current Employee - Head of Sales/Senior Digital Strategist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing culture with talented people and big hearts. Excellent career opportunities and in the case of sales roles, tremendous earning potential. Huge business growth

Cons

None that I can think of - Honestly...

Continue reading
  9. "Welcome To The Jungle"

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been working here for about 2 months and I am loving it. You're surrounded by intelligent, creative and fun people who give every task 110%. I've already learnt so much and feel like I am an important part of the team. You have to be proactive in this company and take on every task head on. It's a very supportive and positive community which is what makes coming into work everyday so great! So proud to be working for such a great company and to work along side all the great tribesmen and tribeswomen.

Cons

Sometimes we get fed too much cake.

10. "Life Changing!"

in Melbourne

I have been working at King Kong

Pros

I am honoured to join The most talented team of digital marketers, developers and specialists in Australia. I worked for several agencies but processes, people and culture here, no one can ever match it. Every individual is the master of what they do and it is beautiful. Our Founder Sabry is so helpful and give so much industry insights, which I personally love. I love waking up everyday and come to work. Go KingKong.

Cons

You have to be the best to work here.

Found 64 reviews