King Kong Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

King Kong Reviews

Updated 11 December 2018

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "There are no negative aspects that i can think of at King Kong" (in 7 reviews)

• "King Kong is exceptionally fast paced" (in 5 reviews)

1. "king kong online agency reviews"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at King Kong part-time (More than a year)

Pros

King Kong is an amazing place for those who like to fulfill their lifelong goals.We can learn a lot of new skills as the team is gradually improving themselves.We also get to see a lot of new places

Cons

Anyone who's started and grown a company knows that it is hard. From coming up with a good, salable idea to acquiring clients, it's a path filled with exciting challenges and requiring a lot of hard work.

But if you survive and hit your business goals, the rewards are massive. I recently reached out to my friend Sabri Suby, Head of Growth at online marketing agency, King Kong, to know how he started a business in his bedroom with $0 and then blew it up to $4 million in just two years.

Advice to Management

King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard.

They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work.

The team members are passionate, value their careers and you will be proud to be in such a supportive environment.

Working at King Kong, has been a rewarding experience and you will happy to be a part of their team.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in India, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

2. "king kong agency reviews"

Current Employee - SEO Account Manager in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - SEO Account Manager in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am working with king kong from last one year .
    I find king kong is the best plase to work with , friendly environment and motivative staff
    ready to help any time .Best part of this company is they always release the salary at the time
    which motivate the worker. I proud to be a part of such great compney.

Cons

great company with excellent service best place to work with

3. "big company"

Pros

Very good digital marketing agency King Kong is one of the best companies to work for.
    This company has great benefits for employees that allow them opportunities for growth and advancement. They have flexible hours that allow the employee to work at the time that suits him best so that his clients have the best possible experience.
    a company that works very hard in the day to day in which they like to work, they have a great administration of great support and they have a personal growth for all.
    Finally, to say that in King Kong you are full of passionate and talented people where they offer you great training and professional training

Cons

there are no negative points

4. "I have been working at King Kong part-time (Less than a year)"

Current Employee - I Have Been Working At King Kong Part-time (Less Than A Year) in Turin (Italy)

I have been working at King Kong part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am working at King Kong part Time(Less than a year)

Cons

I am enjoying working with a great team of professionals. Its an amazing company with great work culture and a great opportunity for career growth. I am feeling so proud to be a part of such a great digital marketing agency in Australia.
    I faced no problem in this company and I have never worked in such a great place like this.
    even the words won't be enough to describe it and 5 stars aren't enough.

Advice to Management

I am working as a graphic designer and anything I need is available and easy to get.
    I can't ask for a better place and would love to be part of this great team forever.
    I see honestly that king kong digital marketing is the best in this field and I really love this agency.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Italy, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

5. "Currently working"

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

King Kong digital selling may be a nice company to figure for. I even have been operating for King Kong over the past year. the corporate offers workers nice advantages and permits them opportunities for growth and advancement at intervals the corporate. versatile hours modify workers to figure at any hour for his or her shoppers to confirm a positive client expertise. The operating atmosphere is extremely positive and emphasizes diligence and

Cons

have no bad commend about that

6. "king kong agency reviews"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rangpur, Rajshahi (Bangladesh)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rangpur, Rajshahi (Bangladesh)

I have been working at King Kong part-time

Pros

I saw a honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client’s exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits. On the off chance that you figure you ought to support yourself you should require some assistance from anyone or any site. You may attempt Search Engine advancement course.This course can influence you to impeccable and you can procure a ton of cash from here. On the off chance that you require best SEO benefit you can see King Kong seo they can give you the world best website design enhancement office. I love this agency.

Cons

Nothing to say so far.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing by treating employees with respect and allowing them to achieve their goals as well as giving them the freedom to explore various methods for success.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Bangldesh, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

7. "King kong marketing"

Pros

Because he his one of the successful bussiness person

Cons

Actually they are no down side working for king kong

Advice to Management

He Gave us some insights into how he started his business

I had started, run and sold several businesses since dropping out of university. All of which, were centered around the digital space.

Over the years I had developed many growth strategies that were yielding $10, $50 and even $200 for every dollar I invested into marketing.

I took a look at what other agencies were doing and all they seemed to talk about were impressions, click-through-rates and social reach. They all failed to talk in actual dollars and ROI. Many times I had gotten quotes for these types of digital marketing services and they all came back in the ridiculous $10,000's of thousands of dollar range for simple things like banner ads.

I saw a real gap in the market for an agency that would actually multiply a clients marketing spend into ROI. No 'wishy washy branding campaigns' but actual real revenue generation and customer acquisition.

I made a decision and started the business in my bedroom, with nothing more than a computer. I was cold calling prospects and had my first client within days.

8. "king kong seo"

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

It is really awesome.I use brand new techniques and strategies for SEO implementation, every day there is a new challenge to overcome, a new lesson to learn and a solid reason for high fives. - A supportive and informative team, we are constantly collaborating and sharing our skills. - A great company culture, Fun friendly people, Friday drinks, the occasional game of ping pong and the odd company outing. This isn't a job for the feint of heart. We are constantly investigating and implementing new strategies and techniques for SEO. I would like to thanks, all of my colleagues and my sirs. Thank you.

Cons

It is really awesome .I use brand new techniques and strategies for SEO implementation, everyday there is a new challenge to overcome, a new lesson to learn and a solid reason for high fives. - A supportive and informative team, we are constantly collaborating and sharing our skills. - A great company culture, Fun friendly people, friday drinks, the occasional game of ping pong and the odd company outing. This isn't a job for the feint of heart. We are constantly investigating and implementing new strategies and techniques for SEO. I would like to thanks all of my collegue and my sirs. Thank you.

9. "It`s Amazing"

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

The king kong marketing reviews is so excellent that it impresses me, anyone at this moment would like to work in this company, this company is going up and does not decline

Cons

This company for my opinion is perfect and has no cons

Advice to Management

They are doing excellent do not decay and that success continues for your company

10. "'king kong agency reviews'"

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

i am working at King Kong full-time

When I first joined in the King Kong, I was very easy to handle my job.
    They are helpful and very supported in my job and suggests their own experience. This is give me the boost for working in this company. And they are very protective and helping me in many ways, so my mind is always calm and work smart. The staff at my company are fantastic to co-operate with me.
    They are very motivated person to do job complete and they all are good with their relationship. In this company they all are well qualified people and smart workers.

Cons

i am impressed to work with them