King Kong Reviews

Updated 1 Jul 2020

4.5
  1. "king kong sabri suby"

4.0
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Prešov

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I had a good experience with King Kong company. that is the first pros. then the second thing is there is a big team for work and they can be helping others too.

Cons

still, I couldn't find any kind of cons and I really like king kong.

June 26, 2018People & Culture Manager

As we don't have a Sales office in Slovakia, I can only assume this review was a mistake. But Thanks for the kind words!

"I have been working at Kingkong more than one year"

5.0

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

Co-workers are generally nice and helpful. There is a bit of a camaraderie between co-workers whenever the CEO is blowing up at someone. It can be fun to interact with the clients and learn about their businesses.

Cons

Consistent direction from management. Treated as a valued staff member and associate. Very positive work environment. I am a writer with the firm and management respects me enough to get the job done right and there's no need to king kong marketing reviews.

April 5, 2018People & Culture Manager

thanks for the review and feedback! we're working with our leader's on some exciting stuff that we think you're going to get lots of benefit from!

3. "King Kong Online Agency Reviews"

Current Employee - King Kong Online Agency in Rangpur, Rajshahi

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ruler Kong advanced promoting is an extraordinary organization to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the previous year. The organization gives workers awesome advantages and permits them open doors for development and progression inside the organization. Adaptable hours empower representatives to work at any hour for their customers to guarantee a positive client encounter.

Cons

Any individual who's begun and grown an organization realizes that it is difficult. From thinking of a decent, attractive plan to procuring customers, it's a way loaded with energizing difficulties and requiring a great deal of diligent work. In any case, on the off chance that you survive plus hit your business objectives, the prizes are monstrous. I as of late connected with my companion Sabri Suby, Head from Growth at web based promoting organization, King Kong, to experience however he begann a busoness in his room with $0 and after that exploded it to $4 million on only two years.

April 5, 2018People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Bangladesh, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

4. "King kong marketing Review"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Dhaka

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

They are helpful and very supported in my job and suggests their own experience. This is give me the boost for working in this company. And they are very protective and helping me in many ways, so my mind is always calm and work smart. The staff at my company are fantastic to co-operate with me. They are very motivated person to do job complete and they all are good with their relationship. In this company they all are well qualified people and smart workers.

Cons

i am impressed to work with them

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

5. ""king kong agency reviews""

5.0

I have been working at King Kong for more than a year

Pros

I have been working for King Kong for almost 2 years and all I can say is this the best company I had, ever! King Kong company is absolutely the best company to work with; great place to work, great salary as well as great environment that will motivate you to work even harder. The best of all the best! :) I would highly recommend King Kong to all of you.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of.

6. "king kong advertising review"

I have been working at King Kong part-time

Pros

king kong is the best advertising company.There advertising system is very good.i am happy to work in this company and this is the perfect place to work.

Cons

no downside of this company..

Continue reading
  7. "king kong marketing reviews"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dhaka

I worked at King Kong part-time for less than a year

Pros

stunning area, table tennis, collective condition, enthusiastic individuals,Ping Pong Tournament, Tonnes of Up-skilling Opportunities, A+Team

Cons

Developing quickly so should grasp change,Free Food, Cakes & Drinks

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Bandladesh, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

8. "king kong online agency reviews"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

I have been working at King Kong part-time for more than a year

Pros

King Kong is an amazing place for those who like to fulfill their lifelong goals.We can learn a lot of new skills as the team is gradually improving themselves.We also get to see a lot of new places

Cons

Anyone who's started and grown a company knows that it is hard. From coming up with a good, salable idea to acquiring clients, it's a path filled with exciting challenges and requiring a lot of hard work. But if you survive and hit your business goals, the rewards are massive. I recently reached out to my friend Sabri Suby, Head of Growth at online marketing agency, King Kong, to know how he started a business in his bedroom with $0 and then blew it up to $4 million in just two years.

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in India, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

9. "king kong agency reviews"

Current Employee - SEO Account Manager in New Delhi

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am working with king kong from last one year . I find king kong is the best plase to work with , friendly environment and motivative staff ready to help any time .Best part of this company is they always release the salary at the time which motivate the worker. I proud to be a part of such great compney.

Cons

great company with excellent service best place to work with

10. "big company"

I have been working at King Kong

Pros

Very good digital marketing agency King Kong is one of the best companies to work for. This company has great benefits for employees that allow them opportunities for growth and advancement. They have flexible hours that allow the employee to work at the time that suits him best so that his clients have the best possible experience. a company that works very hard in the day to day in which they like to work, they have a great administration of great support and they have a personal growth for all. Finally, to say that in King Kong you are full of passionate and talented people where they offer you great training and professional training

Cons

there are no negative points

Found 64 reviews