King Kong Senior Account Manager Reviews

Updated 26 Jun 2018

1. "Account Management"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunities for growth, phenomenal team. Comprehensive onboarding and training I didn't get at any other digital firm. Was sceptical at first that what they were saying was just the same as other agencies - smoke & mirrors. But this is the real deal. If you are a hardworker and are willing to make it happen, you will get all the support you need and more and I encourage anyone else to apply.

Cons

None. Fast growth requires people who are dedicated to their own growth and the growth of the company. At times there's pressure involved, but none that are unrealistic. Pressures of a client facing role apply as with any company in this role, but the support is there and the pressure is mitigated as much as humanly possible.

Continue reading

King Kong Response

June 27, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the awesome review! :)

2. "The Future Is Here!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Melbourne

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

Insanely progressive with an abundance of digital resources to help accomplish goals and serve clients. Surrounded by some of the world's sharpest and wittiest minds which helps coming to work every day a pleasure rather than a chore. What makes King Kong unique is how committed they are to service delivery for its clients results in marketing. No other company I've worked for takes this as seriously!

Cons

Could do with more bananas in the fruit bowl :)

King Kong Response

June 27, 2018People & Culture Manager

Each week when there remains a banana in the bowl on Wednesday, I feel like I've won the lottery! Thanks for the awesome review!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews