King Kong "arrangements and advantage" Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

King Kong Employee Reviews about "arrangements and advantage"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "King kong marketing review"

Current Employee - Marketing Adviser in Washington, DC (US)
    Current Employee - Marketing Adviser in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

It`s the best site, I saw an honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy-washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits

Cons

I love working king kon

Advice to Management

King kong company is best working environment.i like this company

26 Jun 2018 – People & Culture Manager

We don't currently have an office in the U.S, so I can only assume this review was a mistake. But thanks for the kind words!

2. "king kong agency reviews"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rangpur, Rajshahi (Bangladesh)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rangpur, Rajshahi (Bangladesh)

I have been working at King Kong part-time

Pros

I saw a honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client’s exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits. On the off chance that you figure you ought to support yourself you should require some assistance from anyone or any site. You may attempt Search Engine advancement course.This course can influence you to impeccable and you can procure a ton of cash from here. On the off chance that you require best SEO benefit you can see King Kong seo they can give you the world best website design enhancement office. I love this agency.

Cons

Nothing to say so far.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing by treating employees with respect and allowing them to achieve their goals as well as giving them the freedom to explore various methods for success.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Bangldesh, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

3. "king kong marketing reviews"

Current Employee - Marketing in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Current Employee - Marketing in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I have been working at King Kong part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cons

I love working king kon

Advice to Management

Best work

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Bangladesh, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

4. "king kong agency reviews"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Newcastle
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Newcastle

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cons

Nothing to say so far

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Newcastle, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)