King Kong "digital marketing" Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

King Kong Employee Reviews about "digital marketing"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "I have been working at King Kong full-time"

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

King Kong is a good Company.
    Good client list.
    Work timings flexible
    Quality expected not quantity.
    Supporting Management.
    Appreciate the hard work.
    Very flexible.Timely salary, great culture
    Good facilities and employee engagement activities.
    Most Talented digital marketing agency.More Comfortable to work with colleagues..It's the best company with perfect rules and disciplinary actions. Part of a large organization.

Cons

no negative aspects. Good working enviornment

Advice to Management

Its getting digital, invest heavily to reap the benefits.

26 Jun 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review!

2. "king kong advertising review"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Melbourne
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Melbourne

I have been working at King Kong part-time (More than a year)

Pros

king kong advertising company is the best place to work at.
    Great salary, fun environment to work at, great team and the best in everything,
    I faced no problem in this company and I have never worked in such a great place like this.
    even the words won't be enough to describe it and 5 stars aren't enough.
    I am working as a graphic designer and anything I need is available and easy to get.
    I can't ask for a better place and would love to be part of this great team forever.
    I see honestly that king kong digital marketing is the best in this field and I really love this agency.
    If you're looking to enhance your site in everything starting from the design till the SEO, this company is your #1 choice.

Cons

Best company i have ever worked in.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

thanks for the support! :)

3. "big company"

Pros

Very good digital marketing agency King Kong is one of the best companies to work for.
    This company has great benefits for employees that allow them opportunities for growth and advancement. They have flexible hours that allow the employee to work at the time that suits him best so that his clients have the best possible experience.
    a company that works very hard in the day to day in which they like to work, they have a great administration of great support and they have a personal growth for all.
    Finally, to say that in King Kong you are full of passionate and talented people where they offer you great training and professional training

Cons

there are no negative points

4. "king kong marketing reviews"

I have been working at King Kong part-time

Pros

King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double sales.

Cons

none to say keep doing

Advice to Management

nice keep doing the same

5. "Great company"

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

{We are|I actually is|My spouse and i is} honored to {sign up for|become a member of} One of the most talented team of digital marketers, developers, and specialists in Australia. I {worked well|proved helpful|performed} {for many|for a number of|for a few} agencies but {procedures|techniques|operations}, people, and culture here, {no-one|no person} can ever match it.

Every individual is the master of what they do and it is beautiful. Our {Creator|Owner|President} Sabry is so helpful and give {a lot|a great deal|a whole lot} industry insights, which I {individually|in person|privately} love.

I love {waking up|rising} up every day and come to work. {Proceed|Move|Get} KingKong.

Cons

no negative aspects. The working environment is very positive,

Advice to Management

Keep doing

6. "Great Company with Excellent Opportunities for Advancement"

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Sydney
    Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Sydney

I have been working at King Kong full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cons

There are no negative aspects that i can think of at King Kong.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing by treating employees with respect and allowing them to achieve their goals as well as giving them the freedom to explore various methods for success.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Sydney, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

7. "Best Job With Best Team Mates"

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am working at King Kong Full Time(Less than a year)

I am enjoying working with a great team of professionals. Its an amazing company with great work culture and a great opportunity for career growth. Its clearly a fast growing company. I am feeling so proud to be a part of such a great digital marketing agency in Australia.

Cons

Nothing to say so far

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the kind words - we're excited you're a part of our tribe too :)

8. "YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BETTER PLACE TO WORK - guaranteed or your money back"

Current Employee - Head of Digital Projects in South Yarra
    Current Employee - Head of Digital Projects in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-work with the most enthusiastic, brightest digital marketers in Australia (surround yourself with people who actually want to be at work!)
    -unlimited opportunity to up skill and take your knowledge to the next level
    -culture that leaves NOTHING to be desired
    -work with a huge variety of clients and industries
    -never a boring, repetitive day
    -FULLY supported by management
    -Leadership opportunities (if you want them)

Cons

-fast paced: buyer beware, only apply if you think you can handle the heat of Australia's fastest growing digital agency

2 Apr 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the support! Glad you love our tribe as much as we do!

9. "Life Changing!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Pros

I am honoured to join The most talented team of digital marketers, developers and specialists in Australia. I worked for several agencies but processes, people and culture here, no one can ever match it.

Every individual is the master of what they do and it is beautiful. Our Founder Sabry is so helpful and give so much industry insights, which I personally love.

I love waking up everyday and come to work. Go KingKong.

Cons

You have to be the best to work here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, you are doing a great job :)