King Kong Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated 9 Dec 2019

4.5
Pros
Cons
  • "The day to day environment is fast-paced(in 7 reviews)

• "There are no negative aspects that i can think of at King Kong(in 7 reviews)

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Fantastic place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist in Melbourne

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast paced environment 100% Transparent about the numbers Results that genuinely help clients Ability to up skill in many different areas Great culture and team focus Knowledgable team with incredible talent You can be 100% honest if you're 100% accountable

Cons

Fast paced environment (Works both ways) Only two ping pong tables (and everyone is good at ping pong) Work life Balance can be tricky

Continue reading
  2. "Top digital agency that actually cares"

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Melbourne

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive management and coworkers. Excellent culture

Cons

The day to day environment is fast-paced

May 26, 2019People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review! :)

"The Best Digital Agency in Australia"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

The talent pool at King Kong is nothing short of amazing. The creative freedom you have when working here is unreal and their is no micro management. It’s one of those rare jobs where you wake up in the morning looking forward to going into work. The King Kong team is just fun, pure fun. Laughs every day at work with monthly activities, free fruit/food and just an overall fun atmosphere. If you have the opportunity to work here, I would highly recommend jumping in head first and joining the best digital agency you will work for.

Cons

Very fast paced, you will need to bring your A game.

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the support! We're glad to hear you love our tribe!

4. "Dream Job!"

Current Employee - Office Manager/Accounts in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for less than a year

Pros

King Kong thrives on their work hard, play hard culture. I genuinely enjoy and look forward to coming into work everyday. The management is incredibly supportive and encourages personal growth for everyone.

Cons

Super fast paced environment, you need to be on top of your game at all times.

March 28, 2018People & Culture Manager

We look forward to seeing you every day too! Thanks for the support :)

5. "Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Head of Paid Social in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

King Kong culture has to be the number one reason for working at King Kong. The culture is incredible - it's like working with an entire company of your friends. Another reason is the over-arching attitude for the company to be the best in the business. Everyone is so passionate about their roles and up-skilling and knowledge sharing.

Cons

King Kong is exceptionally fast paced. It is challenging work but the results make it all worthwhile

Continue reading
  6. "YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BETTER PLACE TO WORK - guaranteed or your money back"

Current Employee - Head of Digital Projects in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

-work with the most enthusiastic, brightest digital marketers in Australia (surround yourself with people who actually want to be at work!) -unlimited opportunity to up skill and take your knowledge to the next level -culture that leaves NOTHING to be desired -work with a huge variety of clients and industries -never a boring, repetitive day -FULLY supported by management -Leadership opportunities (if you want them)

Cons

-fast paced: buyer beware, only apply if you think you can handle the heat of Australia's fastest growing digital agency

April 2, 2018People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the support! Glad you love our tribe as much as we do!

7. "Best Company I Have Had the Pleasure of Working For"

I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year

Pros

You always hear management talk about culture and training and development, but no one in prior roles ever followed through. At King Kong I'm surrounded by passionate and talented people, we're one big family - so coming into work every day is enjoyable! They also walk the talk and offer training and professional development for you. There's transparency and honesty between management and staff - it's turned out to be the workplace I've always searched for!

Cons

It's very fast paced and autonomous. If you lack initiative and don't enjoy a challenge - you will seriously struggle and you probably won't last.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews