King Kong "great company" Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

King Kong Employee Reviews about "great company"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "King Kong marketing reviews"

Current Freelancer - Marketing Manager in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)
    Current Freelancer - Marketing Manager in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

I have been working at King Kong (More than a year)

Pros

I think King Kong is a great company. They allow me to work at the time I choose and that is fantastic.
    They've an excellent marketing department, always creating great campaigns for clients.
    I'm very happy to work for them, the best company ever!

Cons

I didn't have any problem working for them.

Advice to Management

I've been working for King Kong for 3 months

2. "king kong agency reviews"

Current Employee - SEO Account Manager in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - SEO Account Manager in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am working with king kong from last one year .
    I find king kong is the best plase to work with , friendly environment and motivative staff
    ready to help any time .Best part of this company is they always release the salary at the time
    which motivate the worker. I proud to be a part of such great compney.

Cons

great company with excellent service best place to work with

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in India, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

3. "king kong seo"

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

It is really awesome.I use brand new techniques and strategies for SEO implementation, every day there is a new challenge to overcome, a new lesson to learn and a solid reason for high fives. - A supportive and informative team, we are constantly collaborating and sharing our skills. - A great company culture, Fun friendly people, Friday drinks, the occasional game of ping pong and the odd company outing. This isn't a job for the feint of heart. We are constantly investigating and implementing new strategies and techniques for SEO. I would like to thanks, all of my colleagues and my sirs. Thank you.

Cons

It is really awesome .I use brand new techniques and strategies for SEO implementation, everyday there is a new challenge to overcome, a new lesson to learn and a solid reason for high fives. - A supportive and informative team, we are constantly collaborating and sharing our skills. - A great company culture, Fun friendly people, friday drinks, the occasional game of ping pong and the odd company outing. This isn't a job for the feint of heart. We are constantly investigating and implementing new strategies and techniques for SEO. I would like to thanks all of my collegue and my sirs. Thank you.

4. "king kong marketing reviews"

I have been working at King Kong part-time

Pros

King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double sales.

Cons

none to say keep doing

Advice to Management

nice keep doing the same

5. "Good Company to get a JOB"

Current Employee - Manager in Coimbatore South (India)
    Current Employee - Manager in Coimbatore South (India)

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Its very great pleasure to work with king kong

Cons

Great company and Great Management

Advice to Management

Need Many branches all over world

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

6. "Great Company with Excellent Opportunities for Advancement"

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Sydney
    Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Sydney

I have been working at King Kong full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cons

There are no negative aspects that i can think of at King Kong.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing by treating employees with respect and allowing them to achieve their goals as well as giving them the freedom to explore various methods for success.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Sydney, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

7. "GREAT GREAT"

Current Employee - SEO Specialist
    Current Employee - SEO Specialist

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

Great Vibe, Great People, Great company to move forward with.

Cons

Nothing that I have suspected so far.

8. "Welcome To The Jungle"

I have been working at King Kong full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been working here for about 2 months and I am loving it. You're surrounded by intelligent, creative and fun people who give every task 110%.
    I've already learnt so much and feel like I am an important part of the team. You have to be proactive in this company and take on every task head on. It's a very supportive and positive community which is what makes coming into work everyday so great! So proud to be working for such a great company and to work along side all the great tribesmen and tribeswomen.

Cons

Sometimes we get fed too much cake.