King Kong "hit your business" Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

King Kong Employee Reviews about "hit your business"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "King Kong Online Agency Reviews"

Current Employee - King Kong Online Agency in Rangpur, Rajshahi (Bangladesh)
    Current Employee - King Kong Online Agency in Rangpur, Rajshahi (Bangladesh)

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ruler Kong advanced promoting is an extraordinary organization to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the previous year. The organization gives workers awesome advantages and permits them open doors for development and progression inside the organization. Adaptable hours empower representatives to work at any hour for their customers to guarantee a positive client encounter.

Cons

Any individual who's begun and grown an organization realizes that it is difficult. From thinking of a decent, attractive plan to procuring customers, it's a way loaded with energizing difficulties and requiring a great deal of diligent work. In any case, on the off chance that you survive plus hit your business objectives, the prizes are monstrous. I as of late connected with my companion Sabri Suby, Head from Growth at web based promoting organization, King Kong, to experience however he begann a busoness in his room with $0 and after that exploded it to $4 million on only two years.

Advice to Management

If you figure you should bolster yourself you ought to require some help from anybody or any site. Resulting to completing the course you try it as fast as time grants. You may try Search Engine progression class. This course can impact you to perfect and you can secure a huge amount of money from here. If you necessitate, best SEO advantage you can see ruler Kong office surveys they can sacrifice you the world better web architecture upgrade office. "Ruler Kong composed a propelled philosophy than was a sizeable plusher for me plus was, speak to the snapshot of truth theory for my new association." Universal this site is better for SEO advantage. Much valued.

King Kong Response

5 Apr 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Bangladesh, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

2. "king kong online agency reviews"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at King Kong part-time (More than a year)

Pros

King Kong is an amazing place for those who like to fulfill their lifelong goals.We can learn a lot of new skills as the team is gradually improving themselves.We also get to see a lot of new places

Cons

Anyone who's started and grown a company knows that it is hard. From coming up with a good, salable idea to acquiring clients, it's a path filled with exciting challenges and requiring a lot of hard work.

But if you survive and hit your business goals, the rewards are massive. I recently reached out to my friend Sabri Suby, Head of Growth at online marketing agency, King Kong, to know how he started a business in his bedroom with $0 and then blew it up to $4 million in just two years.

Advice to Management

King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard.

They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work.

The team members are passionate, value their careers and you will be proud to be in such a supportive environment.

Working at King Kong, has been a rewarding experience and you will happy to be a part of their team.

King Kong Response

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in India, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)