King Kong "king kong" Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

King Kong Employee Reviews about "king kong"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "I have been working at King Kong full-time"

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

King Kong is a good Company.
    Good client list.
    Work timings flexible
    Quality expected not quantity.
    Supporting Management.
    Appreciate the hard work.
    Very flexible.Timely salary, great culture
    Good facilities and employee engagement activities.
    Most Talented digital marketing agency.More Comfortable to work with colleagues..It's the best company with perfect rules and disciplinary actions. Part of a large organization.

Cons

no negative aspects. Good working enviornment

Advice to Management

Its getting digital, invest heavily to reap the benefits.

26 Jun 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the review!

2. "king kong sabri suby"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Prešov (Slovakia)
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Prešov (Slovakia)

I have been working at King Kong full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I had a good experience with King Kong company. that is the first pros. then the second thing is there is a big team for work and they can be helping others too.

Cons

still, I couldn't find any kind of cons and I really like king kong.

Advice to Management

Just coordinate your employees

26 Jun 2018 – People & Culture Manager

As we don't have a Sales office in Slovakia, I can only assume this review was a mistake. But Thanks for the kind words!

3. "I have been working at Kingkong more than one year"

I have been working at King Kong full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers are generally nice and helpful. There is a bit of a camaraderie between co-workers whenever the CEO is blowing up at someone. It can be fun to interact with the clients and learn about their businesses.

Cons

Consistent direction from management. Treated as a valued staff member and associate. Very positive work environment. I am a writer with the firm and management respects me enough to get the job done right and there's no need to king kong marketing reviews.

Advice to Management

Periodic reviews on a specific schedult

5 Apr 2018 – People & Culture Manager

thanks for the review and feedback! we're working with our leader's on some exciting stuff that we think you're going to get lots of benefit from!

4. "King Kong Online Agency Reviews"

Current Employee - King Kong Online Agency in Rangpur, Rajshahi (Bangladesh)
    Current Employee - King Kong Online Agency in Rangpur, Rajshahi (Bangladesh)

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ruler Kong advanced promoting is an extraordinary organization to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the previous year. The organization gives workers awesome advantages and permits them open doors for development and progression inside the organization. Adaptable hours empower representatives to work at any hour for their customers to guarantee a positive client encounter.

Cons

Any individual who's begun and grown an organization realizes that it is difficult. From thinking of a decent, attractive plan to procuring customers, it's a way loaded with energizing difficulties and requiring a great deal of diligent work. In any case, on the off chance that you survive plus hit your business objectives, the prizes are monstrous. I as of late connected with my companion Sabri Suby, Head from Growth at web based promoting organization, King Kong, to experience however he begann a busoness in his room with $0 and after that exploded it to $4 million on only two years.

Advice to Management

If you figure you should bolster yourself you ought to require some help from anybody or any site. Resulting to completing the course you try it as fast as time grants. You may try Search Engine progression class. This course can impact you to perfect and you can secure a huge amount of money from here. If you necessitate, best SEO advantage you can see ruler Kong office surveys they can sacrifice you the world better web architecture upgrade office. "Ruler Kong composed a propelled philosophy than was a sizeable plusher for me plus was, speak to the snapshot of truth theory for my new association." Universal this site is better for SEO advantage. Much valued.

5 Apr 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Bangladesh, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

5. "King Kong marketing reviews"

Current Freelancer - Marketing Manager in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)
    Current Freelancer - Marketing Manager in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

I have been working at King Kong (More than a year)

Pros

I think King Kong is a great company. They allow me to work at the time I choose and that is fantastic.
    They've an excellent marketing department, always creating great campaigns for clients.
    I'm very happy to work for them, the best company ever!

Cons

I didn't have any problem working for them.

Advice to Management

I've been working for King Kong for 3 months

6. ""king kong agency reviews""

I have been working at King Kong (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working for King Kong for almost 2 years and all I can say is this the best company I had, ever! King Kong company is absolutely the best company to work with; great place to work, great salary as well as great environment that will motivate you to work even harder. The best of all the best! :) I would highly recommend King Kong to all of you.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of.

7. "I have been working at King Kong part-time (Less than a year)"

Current Employee - I Have Been Working At King Kong Part-time (Less Than A Year) in Turin (Italy)

I have been working at King Kong part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am working at King Kong part Time(Less than a year)

Cons

I am enjoying working with a great team of professionals. Its an amazing company with great work culture and a great opportunity for career growth. I am feeling so proud to be a part of such a great digital marketing agency in Australia.
    I faced no problem in this company and I have never worked in such a great place like this.
    even the words won't be enough to describe it and 5 stars aren't enough.

Advice to Management

I am working as a graphic designer and anything I need is available and easy to get.
    I can't ask for a better place and would love to be part of this great team forever.
    I see honestly that king kong digital marketing is the best in this field and I really love this agency.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Italy, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

8. "king kong advertising review"

I have been working at King Kong part-time

Pros

king kong is the best advertising company.There advertising system is very good.i am happy to work in this company and this is the perfect place to work.

Cons

no downside of this company..

Advice to Management

nothing