King Kong "opportunities for growth" Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

King Kong Employee Reviews about "opportunities for growth"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "big company"

Pros

Very good digital marketing agency King Kong is one of the best companies to work for.
    This company has great benefits for employees that allow them opportunities for growth and advancement. They have flexible hours that allow the employee to work at the time that suits him best so that his clients have the best possible experience.
    a company that works very hard in the day to day in which they like to work, they have a great administration of great support and they have a personal growth for all.
    Finally, to say that in King Kong you are full of passionate and talented people where they offer you great training and professional training

Cons

there are no negative points

2. "Currently working"

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

King Kong digital selling may be a nice company to figure for. I even have been operating for King Kong over the past year. the corporate offers workers nice advantages and permits them opportunities for growth and advancement at intervals the corporate. versatile hours modify workers to figure at any hour for his or her shoppers to confirm a positive client expertise. The operating atmosphere is extremely positive and emphasizes diligence and

Cons

have no bad commend about that

3. "king kong marketing reviews"

I have been working at King Kong part-time

Pros

King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double sales.

Cons

none to say keep doing

Advice to Management

nice keep doing the same

4. "Great Company with Excellent Opportunities for Advancement"

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Sydney
    Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Sydney

I have been working at King Kong full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cons

There are no negative aspects that i can think of at King Kong.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing by treating employees with respect and allowing them to achieve their goals as well as giving them the freedom to explore various methods for success.

King Kong Response

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Sydney, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

5. "Absolutely love my job :-)"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Yarra
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are all at the top of their game, and they love to share what they know. Everybody is really supportive and there's a lot of collaboration and learning, as well as opportunities for growth. The pace is really fast, so work days fly by and there's always something new to learn, which is great. The Founder is great to work for, and I learn so much from him every day. There are loads of perks, lots of team building and fun events, it's one of the best cultures I've worked in. King Kong is an outstanding company, and I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Cons

There's too much free food...help.