King Kong "working at king" Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

King Kong Employee Reviews about "working at king"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "King Kong Online Agency Reviews"

Current Employee - King Kong Online Agency in Rangpur, Rajshahi (Bangladesh)
    Current Employee - King Kong Online Agency in Rangpur, Rajshahi (Bangladesh)

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ruler Kong advanced promoting is an extraordinary organization to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the previous year. The organization gives workers awesome advantages and permits them open doors for development and progression inside the organization. Adaptable hours empower representatives to work at any hour for their customers to guarantee a positive client encounter.

Cons

Any individual who's begun and grown an organization realizes that it is difficult. From thinking of a decent, attractive plan to procuring customers, it's a way loaded with energizing difficulties and requiring a great deal of diligent work. In any case, on the off chance that you survive plus hit your business objectives, the prizes are monstrous. I as of late connected with my companion Sabri Suby, Head from Growth at web based promoting organization, King Kong, to experience however he begann a busoness in his room with $0 and after that exploded it to $4 million on only two years.

Advice to Management

If you figure you should bolster yourself you ought to require some help from anybody or any site. Resulting to completing the course you try it as fast as time grants. You may try Search Engine progression class. This course can impact you to perfect and you can secure a huge amount of money from here. If you necessitate, best SEO advantage you can see ruler Kong office surveys they can sacrifice you the world better web architecture upgrade office. "Ruler Kong composed a propelled philosophy than was a sizeable plusher for me plus was, speak to the snapshot of truth theory for my new association." Universal this site is better for SEO advantage. Much valued.

5 Apr 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Bangladesh, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

2. ""king kong agency reviews""

I have been working at King Kong (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working for King Kong for almost 2 years and all I can say is this the best company I had, ever! King Kong company is absolutely the best company to work with; great place to work, great salary as well as great environment that will motivate you to work even harder. The best of all the best! :) I would highly recommend King Kong to all of you.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of.

3. "I have been working at King Kong part-time (Less than a year)"

Current Employee - I Have Been Working At King Kong Part-time (Less Than A Year) in Turin (Italy)

I have been working at King Kong part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am working at King Kong part Time(Less than a year)

Cons

I am enjoying working with a great team of professionals. Its an amazing company with great work culture and a great opportunity for career growth. I am feeling so proud to be a part of such a great digital marketing agency in Australia.
    I faced no problem in this company and I have never worked in such a great place like this.
    even the words won't be enough to describe it and 5 stars aren't enough.

Advice to Management

I am working as a graphic designer and anything I need is available and easy to get.
    I can't ask for a better place and would love to be part of this great team forever.
    I see honestly that king kong digital marketing is the best in this field and I really love this agency.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Italy, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

4. "'king kong agency reviews'"

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

i am working at King Kong full-time

When I first joined in the King Kong, I was very easy to handle my job.
    They are helpful and very supported in my job and suggests their own experience. This is give me the boost for working in this company. And they are very protective and helping me in many ways, so my mind is always calm and work smart. The staff at my company are fantastic to co-operate with me.
    They are very motivated person to do job complete and they all are good with their relationship. In this company they all are well qualified people and smart workers.

Cons

i am impressed to work with them

5. "king kong marketing reviews"

I have been working at King Kong part-time

Pros

King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double sales.

Cons

none to say keep doing

Advice to Management

nice keep doing the same

6. "Great Company with Excellent Opportunities for Advancement"

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Sydney
    Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Sydney

Pros

Cons

There are no negative aspects that i can think of at King Kong.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing by treating employees with respect and allowing them to achieve their goals as well as giving them the freedom to explore various methods for success.

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Sydney, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

7. "Best Job With Best Team Mates"

I have been working at King Kong full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am working at King Kong Full Time(Less than a year)

I am enjoying working with a great team of professionals. Its an amazing company with great work culture and a great opportunity for career growth. Its clearly a fast growing company. I am feeling so proud to be a part of such a great digital marketing agency in Australia.

Cons

Nothing to say so far

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Thanks for the kind words - we're excited you're a part of our tribe too :)

8. "Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Head of Paid Social in South Yarra
    Current Employee - Head of Paid Social in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time (More than a year)

Pros

King Kong culture has to be the number one reason for working at King Kong. The culture is incredible - it's like working with an entire company of your friends.

Another reason is the over-arching attitude for the company to be the best in the business. Everyone is so passionate about their roles and up-skilling and knowledge sharing.

Cons

King Kong is exceptionally fast paced. It is challenging work but the results make it all worthwhile

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

9. "Exciting, Challenging & Rewarding"

Current Employee - Technical SEO Specialist in South Yarra
    Current Employee - Technical SEO Specialist in South Yarra

I have been working at King Kong full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at King Kong is fantastic for the following reasons:
    - You'll never stop learning new skills
    - You'll get to work on multiple projects at once
    - We are a vibrant, friendly & social bunch. There's always a work outing, activity or event coming up.

Cons

- Very busy, we NEED you!