Kyriba Corp. Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Found 94 reviews

3.2
Kyriba Corp. CEO Jean-Luc Robert
Jean-Luc Robert
Pros
  • "Has a great HR team with fast response for employee questions,Offers plenty of snacks, lunch on Wednesdays, Great benefits(in 5 reviews)

• "Great people, happy and engaged(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Faible communication entre les diff(in 4 reviews)

• "The typical growing pains of a company in rapid expansion(in 4 reviews)

1. "Poor Organization & Turnover"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Kyriba Corp.

Pros

Free food Great coworkers Interesting products and industry

Cons

Poor leadership, continuous hiring freezes, inadequate HR leadership. In engineering, we’ve lost many engineering folks, and continues to lose. Has to be fake posts if they are saying great company beyond the free food.

Advice to Management

Change management, change philosophy of how you treat your engineers, stop putting us in the smallest areas of the company- In shoeboxes.

Kyriba Corp.2019-08-15
  2. "Growing Pains"

Current Employee - Business Development in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

*Every Wednesday we get a catered company lunch. *Fully stocked snack bar. *Full benefits from the start of day 1. *Flexible hours (as long as you get your job done and work a full 8). *A great start to a career, especially if you want to get into Account Executive or Account Management roles. *Great co-workers.

Cons

*Empty promises. *Lack of promotion and if they do, expect a long time to see your pay increase. *Verticals matter and some verticals create more opportunity than others & your commission comes from the opportunities created. *A very quiet office at times. Sometimes too quiet. *Very slow paced sales cycle and when deals do close you only get a very small percentage of the total ARR. *Commuting to La Jolla is...

Advice to Management

Be more organized and have better communication between the different departments. When you say you're going to provide a pay increase then do it! Don't have us chase you down wondering why we aren't getting paid more when you told us you will be paying us more. Just be honest and provide promises you will follow through with.

Kyriba Corp.2019-07-11
  3. "Not a treassurer? Don't go there!"

Former Employee - Sales in London, England

I worked at Kyriba Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good working environment at WeWork.

Cons

Expect you to know everything about treasury management after a week' training course. After that there is no support. Hire and fire company.

Advice to Management

Support your people better and be more present.

Kyriba Corp.2019-07-21
  4. "minorities, beware."

I worked at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Hard working nice employees - Good CEO - good salary and benefits

Cons

- Tension between the Americas and France, rivalry and infighting at SVP level. - Very few women in C level positions - Diversity issues - Clear Sexism - High Turnover - Little career growth opportunity - Unfair treatment towards LGBT, passed on opportunities - Legacy employees not compensated fairly - HR does not support employees who seek help - Inappropriate workplace behaviour from management - Sexual harassment...

Advice to Management

- You know what to do, plenty of people have come to you for help.

Kyriba Corp.2019-06-24

Kyriba Corp. Response

July 25, 2019Kyriba HR Team

Thank you for your feedback. We take all matters related to discrimination or harassment seriously. We strive to provide a workplace environment that recognizes the hard work of our team and ensures that all employees are treated equally and respectfully. As such, we have a Code of ...

5. "Career Launch"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time

Pros

Huge opportunities to get ultimate experience and exposure in a diverse, global organization. The team is amazing and the product is inspiring.

Cons

Communication from the top is delayed and can lack.

Advice to Management

Keep the information coming to help us align.

Kyriba Corp.2019-06-06

"Amazing Organization!"

Current Employee - Office Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wonderful work environment, the team is family, collaborative culture with the desire to succeed. Excellent opportunities to advance in your career and grow within the company. Lunches every Wednesday and plenty of events to encourage team building.

Cons

The typical growing pains of a company in rapid expansion.

Advice to Management

More cross-training ability!

Kyriba Corp.2019-02-13

"Great company with strong growth and well positioned to be the leader in the FinTech space!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people to work with with a evolving culture. Growth over the years has led to great new opportunities. Company is positioned to be the leader in the treasury/liquidity/fintech space. Management is strong and product has evolved. Seems like they are making the right investments in technology, infrastructure, people for long term growth plans. Overall, a great experience working here.

Cons

Growing pains of course add to some frustration at times but a good problem to have. Alot of new people being hired so let's see if they can maintain the culture longer term. Adding partners to the mix has been rocky but seems like more process and people are being put into place to manage that.

Advice to Management

Keep the culture intact and don not hire too many higher up executives just because they have experience. Keep your middle management and key employees/departments happy as that is what you got you here. Kyriba is not an Oracle or SAP so please avoid bringing that culture to Kyriba otherwise you will lose alot of key talent.

Kyriba Corp.2019-01-11

"Great company, however a very lousy finance department."

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is decent and it's overall a great company actually. However if you're looking to work in their finance department I would highly advise against it. The management is extremely poor and unqualified in this department. They do did not place good individuals within the leadership roles and they do not have any leadership experience prior to joining Kyriba.

Cons

Very poor leadership within the finance department

Advice to Management

Replace the management within this department.

Kyriba Corp.2019-02-22

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time

Pros

This company offers career opportunities. Has a great HR team with fast response for employee questions,Offers plenty of snacks, lunch on Wednesdays, Great benefits. Personable and professional CEO.

Cons

some decisions are slow to make because of the culture. Could make some decisions faster to improve the current internal systems.

Advice to Management

Every company has politics and some people with titles are normally put in a special place or box. For Management advice, try to work on concluding decision faster.

Kyriba Corp.2019-01-03

"Poor management"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Kyriba Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lovely work colleagues. Good benefits and salary

Cons

Poor management, and poor HR department. Takes weeks to get an answer for a simple question. Lack of concise training, poor time management, poor planning

Advice to Management

Listen to work colleagues and take advice on board Require highly experienced consultants in London

Kyriba Corp.2019-01-08