LiveRamp Reviews

4.4
LiveRamp CEO Scott Howe
Scott Howe
Cons
  1. "A fun, supportive and collaborative environment"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Sydney

I have been working at LiveRamp full-time for less than a year

Pros

LiveRamp is a great company to work for! The people are amazing and it's a really great product with an interesting and relevant story to tell. I love the space they operate in with big data, technology and privacy, and LiveRamp is a strong brand respected in market. Product and management teams are very supportive and provide the learning materials and coaching required. LiveRamp offer great career growth opportunities. There is a really collaborative culture not only in the local APAC team but with the team as a whole, with open lines of communication to senior management, regional HQ and global HQ. This is really helpful to ensure alignment in company messaging and direction. It's great to be part of a team that is professional, motivated and driven, but also know how to have fun.

Cons

I don't really see any negatives, only to say candidates are better suited to having exposure to a technology background to prepare them for a fast paced environment.

2. "Great Place to Grow"

Former Employee - Sales Development Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at LiveRamp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great office and overall culture, a lot of opportunities to move around the company, great off-site events, and so many dogs!

Cons

Highly regulated industry, some favoritism, and some slow processes.

Chief People and Culture Officer

Thanks for sharing your experience, fellow LiveRamper. Growing talent from within is part of our heritage—and very much part of our approach for the years ahead. - Brandon

3. "Great people, product, and culture"

Current Employee - President in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LiveRamp full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

- Great company culture. Everyone wants to do what's best for the company. - Product is unique and valued by customers. There are definitely areas that the product needs to improve but it's well positioned in the market. - High quality team. People are really smart and hard-working. The organic community building events that are emerging in WFH show how much people care about each other.

Cons

- Scaling challenges. Company has scaled quickly. People and process is catching up.

Chief People and Culture Officer

Fellow LiveRamper - Thanks for sharing your experience and for all you've done over the years to build our team and company. Additional ideas welcome as we continue to scale. Your insight on growth is right-on: Exciting and rewarding, and also a call to action to ensure our processes keep pace. - Brandon

4. "I don't know"

Current Employee - Information Security Management

I have been working at LiveRamp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Food network security Engineer profile

Cons

Nothing much to so many

5. "Great Place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I worked at LiveRamp full-time

Pros

Great people and benefits were awesome

Cons

Pay is well below the market average

Chief People and Culture Officer

Teammate - Thanks for this review. I'm glad that you're having a great experience in your first year with the team. On pay: Be sure to reach out to your business partner (Alys Matthews for the Finance team); she'd be glad to talk through our pay strategy and your pay details specifically. Our approach is quite competitive, so if you're thinking differently you should be sure to get all of your questions answered. Let us know how we can help. - Brandon

6. "nice head"

Current Employee - Head Cashier in New Delhi

I have been working at LiveRamp full-time for less than a year

Pros

good company for young people of colleges

Cons

time consumign lot of work pwer week

7. "Good company to work with"

Former Employee - Manager in New Delhi

I worked at LiveRamp full-time for less than a year

Pros

Open environment and open culture

Cons

None I have to say at least

Continue reading
  8. "really nice company to work with"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pune

I have been working at LiveRamp full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is really nice company to work with.

Cons

Time management is not possible

9. COVID-19

"Awesome people + excellent culture + great leadership"

Current Employee - Program Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LiveRamp full-time for more than a year

Pros

LiveRamp checks so many of the boxes for an exceptional place to work & thrive. For me, working with thoughtful, innovative, humble and fun teammates tops the list. Next is a culture that empowers it's employees to build better solutions (internal or external) that have real impact. Finally, I've been impressed with the leadership team's vision and execution, especially during these challenging times. I have been especially appreciative of the efforts made towards keeping us all connected as a company during COVID, leaning into correcting underrepresentation in our company, industry and beyond, and continually innovating our products. I'm challenged in my job in the best way, feel supported in the work I'm doing, continually learning, and I'm excited about our future. On top of all of that, our benefits are awesome (actually expanded with extra support during work from home), and work-life balance is manageable and encouraged by leadership.

Cons

Like any company at this stage of maturity, we have opportunities for improvement. I'm happy to see that many of those are already being addressed, and the outlook is very encouraging.

Chief People and Culture Officer

Teammate - Thanks for sharing your experience and for all you're doing to help us grow during these unusual times. I'm thrilled that your experience matches the high cultural standards that we work to uphold every day. Even so, there's always room to take our game to even greater heights—and I personally welcome your insights when and where you see places where we can improve. - Brandon

10. "Great tech company with amazing innovative culture"

Current Employee - Analytics Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at LiveRamp full-time

Pros

Good work-life balance, with great benefits. Very supportive colleagues, and great clients to work with. Always at the fore-front of innovation - definitely a great place to be at, especially for those that enjoy pushing the envelope!

Cons

so far nothing to be particularly concerned about

Found 254 reviews