Lovisa Regional Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Shane Fallscheer
  1. "What a Vibe"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Perth, Western Australia

I have been working at Lovisa full-time for more than a year

Pros

The positive energy everyday is amazing, everything is celebrated from the moment you walk in the door. You speak to Teams everyday so the winning feeling is constant.

Cons

Not for the faint hearted, this business is fast paced, there is always lots to do.

Lovisa2019-09-08

"I LOVE MY JOB!"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in London, England

I have been working at Lovisa full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people at Lovisa are definitely the best I have worked alongside in my career- everyone is so supportive and we are definitely one team working towards one dream! The opportunities for progression are amazing due to us being such a fast expanding global brand- it's so exciting to be a part of something so inspiring!

Cons

Lovisa is so faced paced, in order to keep up with current trends and bring the latest runway looks into stores at high street prices. It is definitely a place that'll keep you on your toes- there is never a dull day in a Lovisa store! Time flies when you're having fun!

Advice to Management

Our managers are the best of the best and work incredibly hard to maintain their high store standards and outstanding customer experience- an inspiration to their teams!

Lovisa2019-03-05