MB2 Dental Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated Oct 17, 2019

4.2
MB2 Dental Solutions CEO Dr. Chris Steven Villanueva, DMD
Dr. Chris Steven Villanueva, DMD
Pros
  • "Very accommodating and family oriented(in 6 reviews)

• "MB2 Dental Solutions really seems to care about the employees(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "No 401K, need more PTO at 5 years(in 11 reviews)

• "Based on my previous work experience and seeing the difference at Mb2 I really don’t have any negative things to say(in 5 reviews)

1. "Fun company with an exciting future"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work culture is really good. There are a lot of fun events and activities to recognize employees: free lunches, contests, free massages, fun holiday parties. The company is really growing right now so it's great job security and you get to feel like you are part of something big happening.

Cons

None at the moment.

Advice to Management

401k was added last year and it was a big plus but I wish they would match.

MB2 Dental Solutions2019-10-17

"Great work ethics"

Current Employee - Dentist

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work ethics, support dentist to do quality work

Cons

More leadership and training for staff needed, extremely slow in completing claims, HR not very quick to respond.

MB2 Dental Solutions2019-09-03
  3. "Lacks integrity, structure, poor patient relations"

Former Employee - Dental Assistant in San Antonio, TX

I worked at MB2 Dental Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pay but honestly it’s not worth working for a company like this when they lack in a lot of areas

Cons

Honestly everything with management, office equipment, and regional as well.

Advice to Management

Advice directly to the owner of mb2 and the regional structure. You guys should do undercover audits to find out exactly what your assigned people do. Defrauding people of money and services?!!? And then when you bring it up to management, their response and i quote “ I don’t care”. I’m sorry but the manager I worked for honestly doesn’t know what the hell shes doing and uses employees to do her work for her. Oh and... she uses the “ I’m gonna train you for management “ as a sales tactic for the employees to say yes. Meanwhile, the manager is back there gossiping about certain owner doctors and managers and employees. Even talking about patients and family. I can’t be a part of a chain that does not focus on patient care which is something that apparently mb2 strive about. There’s no proper training. On my second day of work, they had me training another assistant which I didn’t even know their training system nor did they mention that I was training until towards the end of the day.A blind leading the blind.......that is the reason why I no called no showed. You guys lack a lot of integrity and I would like to pursue to speak someone to HR about this and file a formal complaint . Oh and y’all should drug test as well.

MB2 Dental Solutions2019-09-24

"Love to work at this company"

Current Employee - Director of Operations in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great coworkers, fantastic benefits, easy to speak with supervisions

Cons

Open floor plan for offices no privacy. Definitely “favorite “ workers that can do no wrong.

Advice to Management

Listen more when being told about unethical or aggressive behavior by owner doctors

MB2 Dental Solutions2019-05-14

"Home away from home"

Current Employee - Dentist

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great comradere and family type atmosphere. Great opportunities for career advancement.

Cons

Based on my previous work experience and seeing the difference at Mb2 I really don’t have any negative things to say.

MB2 Dental Solutions2019-04-19

"MB2 - Second Family"

IT Coordinator in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions for more than 3 years

Pros

Shift flexibility to a degree Great team members and colleagues Managers who take feedback and implement new strategies as necessary Training provided to team members Experience in a wide variety of fields: hardware&software support, dental equipment, phone systems, media players, and new office build outs Relaxed environment

Cons

High stress at times Overtime seems necessary to accomplish work goals Some projects required to be done after hours

Advice to Management

Employee recruitment needs to keep up with explosive growth. Increasing the workload for each employee with no relief in sight will lead to employees being burnt out and the loss of the relaxed environment.

MB2 Dental Solutions2019-01-30
  7. "Good company to work for"

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions full-time

Pros

Good pay,great hours.. the company are good to there employees

Cons

No overtime,and you have to make hours within that week you miss instead of making up within the 2 week period

MB2 Dental Solutions2019-02-02

"a fun and exciting place to work"

Current Employee - Dentist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The company is experiencing tremendous growth and its creating a lot of opportunities for employees. Super fun place to work and CEO and Exec team are always trying to come up with fun ways to celebrate. The culture that is being created is a definite plus.

Cons

They have renovated some of the interior of the building so that was a little annoying while it was going on but it actually turned out great. Building is no longer being worked on.

Advice to Management

keep it up!

MB2 Dental Solutions2019-01-04

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - General Dentist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

MB2 Dental has been a great company to work with. I have partnered my offices with them for several years now and it has made my job much easier. The management team cares about the employees and the patients they serve.

Cons

None I can think of.

MB2 Dental Solutions2019-01-04

MB2 Dental Solutions Response

April 25, 2019Director of Market Strategy

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to see that you have enjoyed working at MB2 Dental.

"Such a fun culture and team!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

MB2 is an innovative company in hypergrowth mode. Being a recruiter in a company growing quickly is challenging and fun. Transparency from the C-Suite down to front line employees is evident and all of the executives are approachable. Fair PTO and paid holiday structure which is really great for those with families. Very flexible with days off when you need them as well. Great team to work on and grow with.

Cons

I don't believe there are any. I'm really impressed with how welcoming everyone is and continues to be.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! :)

MB2 Dental Solutions2018-12-28

MB2 Dental Solutions Response

April 25, 2019Director of Market Strategy

Thank you for your review! We are so glad that you have had a great experience in working at MB2 Dental.

Found 68 reviews