Marketing Sweet Reviews

Updated Jun 25, 2019

Found 20 of over 20 reviews

4.9
Marketing Sweet Director Corie Dawson (no image)
Corie Dawson
0 Rating
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company and professional team

Jun 25, 2019 - Research
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good boss and team who help me become a better person

Cons

can be high pressure

Director

Thank you so much for this lovely review of the company. I think it's amazing how our loving, caring & "togetherness" company culture is one of the things that you've highlighted as being one of the best things about working here at Marketing Sweet!!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast Paced - Unique culture - Rewarding.

Jun 24, 2019 - Client Relationship Representative in Adelaide
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Marketing Sweet for a year now and have seen so much change in such a short space of time. Our director is super passionate about seeing the company grow for the benefit of both the business owners we serve and Marketing Sweet employees. We have a fantastic client base made up of people who really appreciate our focus on service & communication. All staff are genuine friends - great balance of hard work and fun!

Cons

Some people may find it difficult to multitask. There can sometimes be several things you have to think about/action at once, so some may struggle if they have poor time management/prioritising abilities.

3. 5.0

some hardcore marketing

Jun 25, 2019 - Copywriter in North Adelaide, South Australia
    Business Outlook

Pros

The business boasts a young company culture that thrives off great results. It's a very collaborative workplace with plenty of room to grow into new roles! The team are also a pleasure to work with.

Cons

The expectations are very high and sometimes overwhelming - but that presents a great opportunity to explore your capabilities and exceed your own expectations. A welcome change after uni!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great local company who aspires to help all kinds of different businesses.

Jun 24, 2019 - Sales Representative in North Adelaide, South Australia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learning new skills and information about businesses everyday. Great like minded people within the business all in which have different goals and ambitions. Great to build personal and public speaking skills.

Cons

Can be high stress

Director

Amazing feedback, thanks!! Absolutely stoked that you love coming in and working every single day!

5. 5.0

A great place to work!

Jun 25, 2019 - Web & Graphic Designer in Adelaide
    Business Outlook

Pros

An enjoyable environment with a supportive team! I'm learning new skills everyday to improve the quality of my work.

Cons

It can be overwhelming at times, but luckily the team is supportive and assist where they can.

Director

We love our team, and it's a great feeling knowing that our employees love working here just as much :)

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great workplace with a great team

Jun 24, 2019 - Client Relationship Representative in Adelaide
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great supportive team, always willing to help one another, great work environment & many learning opportunities

Cons

Fast paced working environment

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Highly driven and growing environment

Jun 25, 2019 - Adwords and SEO Specialist in North Adelaide, South Australia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Job security, fast paced, innovative and constantly evolving and learning

Cons

Can be high pressure at times

Director

Pressure makes diamonds, and we genuinely think we're building some of the brightest, most valuable marketing diamonds right here in Australia! Once you're with Marketing Sweet, we've always got your back :)

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

"It's all about Excellent Customer Service"

Jun 24, 2019 - Office Administrator in Adelaide
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great positive team work & culture

Cons

Fast & changing working environment .. must like change

9. 5.0

Great SA Company

Jun 25, 2019 - Client Relationship Representative in Adelaide
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting and engaging work. Great culture and commitment to the staff.

Cons

Can't think of any cons!

Director

Wow, just blown away by this review. Thank you so much!!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Working at Marketing Sweet really is great.

Aug 6, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Adelaide
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many benefits of working here at Marketing Sweet each and every day is an opportunity to learn and develop my own marketing skills. We have loads of company events like mini golf, lawn bowls and even company dinner nights. If you asked me what the 3 main reason why you would work at Marketing Sweet they would be.... 1# Company culture. 2# Opportunity to grow and develop your own business and marketing skills. 3# Working for a boss who cares about each of his employes. I will be honest it's not just a 9 to 5 job so if your looking to clock in and out it might not be for you, but if your look for an opportunity to be involved with a company that is growing at a rapid rate and want something more than just a job but an amazing career and exciting future, this has to be the place for you.

Cons

seriously no cons working at Marketing Sweet.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews