Modern Enterprise Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Neil Birner

"Vice president"

Vice President Sales in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Modern Enterprise Solutions for more than 3 years

Pros

Hours and location that's about it.....

Cons

Poorly managed couldn't stay off drugs very misleading narcissistic behavior the list goes on stay out of jail pay your child support, stop making employees do illegal activity for you and putting drugs in their desk

Advice to Management

Pay your child support stop doing drugs stop lying to the FCC the FBI and Better Business Bureau Silverback Communications is going down trust me

Modern Enterprise Solutions2018-06-01

"Account Manager"

I worked at Modern Enterprise Solutions

Pros

Nice Office... A great stepping stone business to work for. An even better place to get experience and understand where you want to work and where you do not. MES certainly provides you with a work experience that will make you strive to be at a better place.

Cons

Management is uneducated and creates a toxic childish atmosphere. Treatment of women & men in the work place is unprofessional. Every positive post on glass door is from a brainwashed employee who has the manager over there shoulder approving of there response.

Advice to Management

Sell the company before you go out of business.

Modern Enterprise Solutions2018-01-25

"Incompetent, Bankrupt - Avoid!"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Modern Enterprise Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

+ The hours are predictable. + Your fellow plebs are friendly. + There's an environment of camaraderie. + Everyone will try to help you if you need it. + Benefits seemed okay. + Full time means good paychecks.

Cons

- Predictable hours mean running in the rat race every day. - You'll have ten bosses, all overpaid, who barely do anything. You will answer to each and every one of them. - Due to unrealistically high standards, expect to be gone before you can get benefits. - Management culture is god awful. Several owners/upper management constantly struggle for power, so lower management suffers and employees pay the price. -... Daily changing rules/policies make for "fun" surprises.

Advice to Management

Fire some of your upper management. They're not doing anything for you. Then either buy out some of your other owners or figure out a way to work together, because your company is visibly suffering because of your inability to work as a team.

Modern Enterprise Solutions2017-08-02

"If its a fit its a fit"

I have been working at Modern Enterprise Solutions full-time

Pros

Flexibility, Growth, Creativity, Drive, Excitement

Cons

Not incredibly good at single message and consistency, but not horrible either. As the company grows there are sometimes mixed messages on the correct path upward and that can cause some confusion.

Advice to Management

Keep growing and striving, and working on our focus. With focus and resolve this is just the beginning.

Modern Enterprise Solutions2017-02-07
  5. "Great company, great atmosphere"

Sales Executive in Tampa, FL

I worked at Modern Enterprise Solutions

Pros

Modern Enterprise Solutions & eCycle Florida (their recycling side of the house) are great companies to work for. The owners are all very smart guys that know what they're doing, and I had the pleasure of working somewhat closely with Mike Herzog giving the ability to pick his brain with any questions I had. The employees there are all very friendly and inviting from the day I started. The company is very active in... the community & like to keep an "upbeat" vibe at all times, which I really enjoyed. I had to leave this company only due to personal reasons outside of the company, but would highly recommend this company to anyone debating employment here. Great company, group of people and all around atmosphere!!

Cons

In the time I was there, I can honestly say I don't have a single bad thing to say about this company or anybody working there. All positive feedback!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing... you've got a great company!

Modern Enterprise Solutions2016-12-30
  6. "I've been here for years!"

Senior Sales Executive in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Modern Enterprise Solutions

Pros

I have been working for MES for quite some time now. Over the past few years I have moved up in the company and couldn't be happier with where I'm at in my career! Great management, my coworkers are awesome and I really enjoy being part of the sales team.

Cons

I don't a single negative thing to say. Since day 1 I have enjoyed it here and I look forward to continuing a career with Modern Enterprise Solutions!

Advice to Management

Continue to hire the go-getters, the hard workers and the people who care about coming to work and excelling. It makes it easier and that much more enjoyable for all of us.

Modern Enterprise Solutions2015-12-29

"An overall positive learning experience!"

Former Employee - Marketing Department in Tampa, FL

I worked at Modern Enterprise Solutions full-time

Pros

Great benefits package, room for growth within the company, and also a good level of involvement from management. I felt like I had a purpose going to work every day and that was huge for me.

Cons

I would personally would've liked it if they had more company events and outings.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire strong and valuable assets to the company,

Modern Enterprise Solutions2015-12-24

"Good place to start a career"

Sales Associate in Tampa, FL
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Modern Enterprise Solutions

Pros

I've only been with the company for a couple of months, but I'm looking forward to going full time and taking advantage of the potential the company has to offer.

Cons

I have not been with the company long enough to have something negative to say yet, so far so good.

Advice to Management

The management I encountered so far were good people. I guess I could say maybe all of them should be a bit more active with the employees since I don't know all of them well yet, but I know they are busy!

Modern Enterprise Solutions2015-12-26

"Extremely Corrupt and Unethical Company. Don't buy the fake reviews."

I worked at Modern Enterprise Solutions full-time

Pros

There are no pros working at this company. The owners steal from their customers and their own employees. The place is a revolving door of employees. Everyone eventually catches on to the corruption and shady behavior practiced by the owners, and everyone eventually quits or is fired. This place has had 90% turnover since 2013....not even kidding.

Cons

There are too many to list. They have spent a lot of money trying to manipulate their public image through Glassdoor and Facebook. Do not buy into this facade...all smoke and mirrors. If you are seriously considering working for this company do yourself a favor and run a background check on the owners, the company itself, and the senior sales executives, this will give you the true story of the type of people... that have control of your future.

Advice to Management

Stop stealing from your customers. Stop stealing from your employees. Stop the boozing and sexual harassment that goes on behind closed doors.

Modern Enterprise Solutions2015-12-28

"Social Media Specialist"

Former Employee - Social Media Specialist in Tampa, FL

I worked at Modern Enterprise Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked at MES from 1/2015-9/2015 and I can say that each and everyday was different and filled with a high energy from all aspects of the business. Owners and Management work hard to make their employees happy. I was afforded many great opportunities to get involved in the local community, and to explore leadership classes. I also was given free range to explore social media opportunities to gain better awareness... for the brand. The MES brand is fun, competitive and fresh. MES was a great company to jumpstart my professional career.

Cons

Great company to work for if you want to make great friends, and go to work knowing that it will be different and exciting everyday.

Modern Enterprise Solutions2015-09-23