NBN Group Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

NBN Group Reviews

Updated 6 Aug 2019

Found 80 reviews

3.4
NBN Group CEO Linda Begley (no image)
Linda Begley

"Reimbursement Specialist"

I worked at NBN Group full-time

Pros

Good exposure to medical coding and billing in the home healthcare field. Gain experience working with many different insurance companies and third party payers.

Cons

Most individuals in managerial positions reached their level based on nepotism, not professionalism. If you do not agree with the ideas, decisions, work/managerial style, etc. of upper management, it is not a great work environment.

NBN Group2017-01-21

"Horrible Mangement"

in Wilmington, DE

I worked at NBN Group for more than a year

Pros

Coworkers are nice to work with

Cons

Benefits and Management are horrible

NBN Group2016-11-06

"Horrible run for the hills"

I worked at NBN Group

Pros

The only good thing was the ladies I worked with

Cons

The owner is horrible and in unethical- refused to deliver formula to sick children because I quote "mom is on Medicaid and doesn't work she can drive to pick up" horrible to employees no incentive pay is a disgrace management is a joke

Advice to Management

There is none to give any to

NBN Group2016-09-30
  4. "Former employee review of NBN Group"

I worked at NBN Group

Pros

There's a lot of negativity on Glassdoor regarding NBN, but my own personal experience was positive. Overall, co-workers were friendly and welcoming, and they were mostly competent and knowledgeable. I didn't have much interaction with the higher-ups, but my few encounters were fine. It was an opportunity for me to grow as a professional and I learned a great deal. Additionally, the company is aware of their... appearance on Glassdoor, and is making efforts to rectify their negative perception. They had taken initiatives, such a pizza Fridays, to improve employee morale.

Cons

Projects weren't always planned out thoroughly and at times felt ad-libbed. This was to the detriment to efficiency and impacted employee attitudes. Additionally, funding to my department was slim.

Advice to Management

Nurses are your product; IT is the backbone that facilitates your product. You're in an industry that is targeted by Ransomware; do whatever it takes to keep your IT backbone strong because it can save you down the road.

NBN Group2016-08-24

"It is what it is"

Former Employee - LPN- Private Duty in Hamilton, NJ

I worked at NBN Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are straight out of nursing school with 0 hand on experience, they will hire you.

Cons

Minimal on the job training/ orientation. Unprofessional management, they are vindictive to clients and patients.

Advice to Management

Focus on patients, not on your own emotions

NBN Group2016-09-20

""Very Happy Employee""

Case Manager and Supervisor in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at NBN Group for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked for NBN for over 4 years and I have loved almost every minute of it. I started out as a PRN Field RN and have worn several different hats over the last several years. NBN has allowed me flexibility and given me room to grow and develop into my current position. I have been provided in house education and training on multiple aspects of running a successful home health company. I believe this is a... very unique and consider myself fortunate for all the growth opportunities. I am also furtunate and blessed to have very experienced, skilled and dedicated RN's working in the field. They love what they do and it shows. Just today one of the field nurses told me she plans on retiring at NBN. That is a true testament. My ultimate retirement plan is to win the Power Ball but if that does not come to fruition NBN is the next best thing.

Cons

As with any "job" there will always be pros and cons, however; my mother taught me...If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all! What I will say is the pros far out way any cons!

NBN Group2016-05-11
  7. "Smart people to work with"

I worked at NBN Group full-time

Pros

Everyone helps everyone else. Super support from supervisors. Lots of training and feedback. Always learning new things. I left for more money but wish I hadn't..

Cons

Small company environment and I thought I would like a larger environment.

Advice to Management

Spend more time with each employee. It is nice to know your management.

NBN Group2016-04-18

"Unchanging..."

I worked at NBN Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

You may get close with your coworkers and become friends - sharing in a common traumatic experience together. You'll meet a lot of different people because they come and go like the wind. One woman came in for orientation day 1 and left on her lunch break and never returned. She was smart!

Cons

I left this place almost 3 years ago and the reviews being posted on here STILL say the same things my coworkers and I said then!! You'd think instead of balking at the reviews, calling people negative, and asking employees to write positive reviews to offset the terrible (true) ones-- management would actually listen and realize this is a huge problem. But nope.

Advice to Management

That's a joke.

NBN Group2016-05-20

"Great homecare company"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at NBN Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company to work for if you have a family, since you are able to choose your own schedule. Clinical Educator and Clinical Supervisors are always there for you 24/7! Great company to work for if you are looking to enhance your skills, very through training and you can always call or check on line to see what training classes are being offered! Shadow Shifts available after training completed to make sure you... are comfortable with your skills.

Cons

May not always have shifts you are looking for or may loose shifts if client goes in the hospital.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

NBN Group2016-04-15

"Interesting company"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at NBN Group

Pros

The people who work there are kind and hard workers

Cons

The managers. The COO runs around like a chicken with her head cut off. She has too many things on her plate you can tell she's overwhelmed and is not intelligent enough to run a company. Her mother is the owner and at least it is well run under her super vision. They always think you are lying to them, which hinders success.

Advice to Management

Read more books, learn how to manage, don't be afraid to get outside help

NBN Group2016-05-16