NBN Group Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

NBN Group Reviews

Updated 6 Aug 2019

Found 80 reviews

3.4
NBN Group CEO Linda Begley (no image)
Linda Begley

"Don't ever leave your job to join this company."

I worked at NBN Group

Pros

Unfortunately there are none. They make a great effort to sell to you how great they are during the interview but do not deliver once hired.

Cons

Outrageous unrealistic expectations from their staff.

Advice to Management

No advice because they do not feel that they need it. Although their staff has been leaving the company in groves.

NBN Group2015-07-19

"Great place to Work!"

in Newport, DE

I have been working at NBN Group

Pros

I currently am employed at New Behavioral Network in Delaware. I am very excited about where the programs are going. We have two new co-managers who are very knowledgeable, and were promoted from within the company. Helping clients in the community on a day to day basis is very rewarding. Our programs have a lot to offer to both employees, and the clients! Employees have the opportunity to grow with the programs.... NBN offers educational in-services, and training is supported, though it needs to be approved by management ahead of time.

Cons

There has been a lot of negative feedback from employees who do not want to grow and change with the company. It might be time for them to move on.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see what new ideas and concepts the new managers will bring to company! Know there is a lot of exciting things to come!

NBN Group2015-06-01

"Disgraceful"

in Newport, DE

I worked at NBN Group

Pros

You will learn that your mental health, physical health and general happiness is more important then anything that working at NBN can give you.

Cons

You will need an attorney from the moment you walk in the door of that place as well as blood pressure medicine and sedatives to function after you deal with the horrible stress that is working for NBN. CEO has no concern about ruining your life. She and her circle of followers (which change daily due to her firing them) will bring you to your knees. Then when you eventually get fired, they will challenge... unemployment.

Advice to Management

Look in the mirror. And give me the name of the mattress you use because I don't know how you sleep at night.

NBN Group2015-05-13

"Fantastic!"

Customer Service in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at NBN Group

Pros

The people! The managers! The patients! This is a wonderful place to work if you love the feeling of making a difference.

Cons

My daycare is too far away, but thinking of switching my kids to the one in the same office complex.

Advice to Management

Great job hiring great people to collaborate with. Homecare is amazing.

NBN Group2015-04-01

"Worst experience of my life!"

Former Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

I worked at NBN Group

Pros

The people I worked with were great!

Cons

It's a small family business and the owner is a tyrant! There are cameras in various areas to watch and listen to what employees are saying and doing. There is little respect for employees. Salary hadn't changed in 8 years! There are NON-NURSES supervising nurses and a lot of illegal practices. Be prepared for litigation if you work for them!

Advice to Management

Get rid of the micromanaging and retire the CEO! Best advice possible!

NBN Group2015-04-02

"Review"

I have been working at NBN Group

Pros

They have been accommodating towards my schedule

Cons

Nepotism, not the best benefits, they treat employees as expendable.

Advice to Management

Be less micromanaging.

NBN Group2015-02-09

"Sad experience at New Behavioral Network"

in Cherry Hill, NJ

I worked at NBN Group

Pros

No pros whatsoever besides walking out of the door each day. I learned exactly what type of company/people to never work for again.

Cons

This is pertaining to New Behavioral Network, part of NBN group. I am still baffled by the nature of this office and how it functions. Office vibe is uncomfortable if you are not liked or fit in with the catty twenty somethings who whisper to each other all day. Management likes them because they are yes people who don't know any better and there was a lot of brown nosing going on that was painful to listen to. ... Awkward bouts of silence and other case managers asking you to SHHH because they are working on something like you are a 3 year old. Stared at a computer and a wall for 8 hours straight. Case managers and management gossip over field staff who submit paperwork with errors or are confused about the job expectations because they were poorly oriented to the program, as was I. Quick to give verbal and written warnings to field staff without having discussions with them to encourage and support their growth as people working with very challenging clients, and then wondering why they keep quitting. Management outwardly rude, passive aggressive and greatly unapproachable even though she thinks different. Was a new employee but was talked down to with condescending tone as if I should have known things. But I had to teach myself many things because the trainer was part-time, unavailable or just barely touched on topics. Entire office emails each other even though sitting right next to each other. Messy, unorganized, outdated computer files and documents. Zero mainstreaming of job duties so nobody knows what they are doing and nobody can help each other because everyone does it different. Speaking of job duties, if you think you will be working with children and families, think again. You will only be doing that in the form of managing the daily call-outs and frequent quitting of field staff and then getting yelled at by parents and another dumbfounded look of disbelief from management on why you haven't staffed a case yet. As far as NBN Group as the whole company, you are suppressed by extreme HR policies and office shenanigans.

Advice to Management

Do not care about these people enough to give advice. Management was not accepting of own faults and not willing to learn the job in order to help the program flow better.

NBN Group2015-02-27

"Stay away"

I have been working at NBN Group

Pros

None, none, none, none, none

Cons

Owner is a tyrant, who knows nothing about treating employees. The overall culture is one of fear and intimidation.

Advice to Management

Owner should retire and hand over the rains.

NBN Group2014-11-22

"Small family owned home health agency"

Former Employee - Intake Coordinator in Cherry Hill, NJ
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at NBN Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Worked with some amazing healthcare professionals tjat really cared about the product produced and patient safety.

Cons

Outdated managent style. Were more concerned over dress code and overtime then anything else. The employees were told to fear the wrath of the owner.

Advice to Management

Please get with the times and modernoze your practices.

NBN Group2014-09-18

"nbn"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at NBN Group part-time for more than a year

Pros

you can choose what clients you want to work with.

Cons

This company lacks organization. Make sure that you look at your pay stubs to ensure you have been paid properly.

NBN Group2014-08-17