NICE inContact Reviews

Updated 1 Sep 2020

3.7
NICE inContact President, CEO, and Director Paul Jarman
Paul Jarman
Pros
  • "Great work environment, Great People(in 28 reviews)

• "The managers that I work for and with are good people, who gather input from their teams and make informed decisions(in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • "New upper management that doesn't even know what their team does(in 22 reviews)

• "Some growing pains but we know how to learn and get past them(in 12 reviews)

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist

I have been working at NICE inContact full-time

Pros

Cares about employees, great teams and leaders

Cons

None that I can think of.

"A Company with Massive Opportunities!"

Current Employee - Director, Human Resources in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at NICE inContact full-time for less than a year

Pros

NICE inContact consistently stands out as an industry leader, but more than that, it is a company focused on continued growth and evolution for our customers. As an employee, you get to decide how much personal and professional growth you experience, which is the ultimate ask any employee can make of an employer. There is a nice balance of people who have been with the company for a long time and have grown with the company, along with people hired externally for new and different perspectives. The people you are surrounded by are incredibly helpful, friendly and foster a team atmosphere. The work is thought-provoking and challenging, which is a dream for a driven professional.

Cons

I believe every company has areas to improve and those areas to improve depend on an individual's perspective. What may be critically negative to you, are absolute positives for me, and vice versus. So, instead, I will offer this - I, personally ask myself at the start of every single day if this is a company I want to be apart of and am proud to work for, and so far, every day, that answer has been yes!

3. COVID-19

"Generous and Very Good Company Culture"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Manila, Manila

I have been working at NICE inContact full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is the company so far that I experience that shares the success and victory of the business to it's employees. They give company gifts, performance bonuses and other company wide activity prizes, they even provide free parking for employees. Thankfully I was included to be given a Fitbit watch which all the employees received, this is to promote health & wellness during the quarantine.

Cons

Currently, we are just 3 member of the QA team and opportunity for leading role is very low but hopefully soon there would be more QAs to be hired and our team would get bigger.

4. COVID-19

"Mediocre"

2.0

I have been working at NICE inContact full-time for more than a year

Pros

Have a job during COVID

Cons

1. Very skimpy from tools provided, policy to not pay for any work at home expenses, even for traditional remote employees (count on spending $1000 telecom between wifi and mobile, as well as any other expenses yourself). 2. Very poor health and prescription benefits - factor in another $1500 for a family out of pocket 3. No raises - they rather have celebrities speak as keynote speakers or provide a fitbit vs. paying employees 4. No stock - not even an ESPP - CEO publically stated if you want stock go buy it, however, meagre salaries and expense shifting does not make this a reality 5. No career path - if you're not in with the top, you will forever grind at the lowest levels - lip service for employee development 6. No education assistance, want that Master's go ahead and pay for it. 7. Absolutely zero ongoing training - they state you are expected to grow yourself

Continue reading

"Great people bad policies"

Current Employee - Sales Developer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at NICE inContact full-time for more than a year

Pros

I thoroughly enjoy the people I work with. Our team maintains a great culture as well.

Cons

Promotions are no longer in your best interest. They have a 15% raise cap on any promotion. In most cases you may as well quit and come back or apply for the job somewhere else.

NICE inContact Response

HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback. Career development and progression are very high priorities at NICE inContact. Our own CEO grew up in the company. We not only want new and diverse talent to come to the company, we also want people to make their home here. We look at every individual promotion on a case by case basis and while there are guidelines used, each scenario is different. NICE inContact is a best in class company that provides opportunity to grow with strong stability and financials and an incredible long term earning potential that few companies can match.

6. "Low salary for fresh grads"

Former Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Pune
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at NICE inContact full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good events, parties, and goodies.

Cons

Extreme gulf between salaries of different freshers even for the same position.

Continue reading

"Loved my team but not the company's big business feel"

4.0
    Former Employee - Software Engineer I in Sandy, UT

I worked at NICE inContact full-time for more than a year

Pros

I had fun teammates and caring managers

Cons

Lots of bureaucracy, process, and churn; some technical inefficiencies; compensation

"Plea to correct the leadership culture"

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

I have been working at NICE inContact full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Being able to work with some great hard working people. Co-workers are all friends, even remotely. PTO schedule seems fair and work load is high but manageable. Travel is minimal. If you work in the office life is great with all the benefits in the building.

Cons

Merit and annual salary increases are not given, when given (which is extremely rare) favoritism is the norm. Managers and higher are trained/led to be deceitful with reasoning why they can't give raises, it's always the party line to blame NICE. Though management and leadership take care of themselves with increases, the company will say this is untrue but rest assure it's a club and you're not going to be a part of it. You'll be told you're a great worker but then spun on why they can't even give you a small raise annually to keep up with cost of living and they will offer gimmicks to make it look like they care, there is some serious gaslighting. If your position is remote don't expect perks or goodies like the folks in the main office. Remotes in and out of state are treated like they are doing you a favor. Promoting internally does not happen, great workers are often overlooked and get stuck in positions because managers and leadership can't figure out how to operate without them. If you are lucky enough to get promoted you have to some serious smoozing and don't expect the best to get promoted. Those that are promoted are again not offered much of a salary increase. Also they have a habit of taking back employees that left for the competition, not only do they take them back but when they return they are given promotions even though management claims they don't get salary increases or promotions. This is a slap in the face to the loyal employees, especially those that are constantly overlooked for promotion. This company cares only about their money, takes care of the managers and higher ups, and does not invest in its people.

NICE inContact Response

HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you feel this way. NICE inContact has an annual merit process that is on a pay-for-performance basis. We also have an internal promotions process and many of our employees have advanced their careers through this process over the last few years. We do take the concerns you have raised seriously and would like to invite you to discuss these concerns with a management member or HR Business Partner.

9. "Awesome"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer/Tech Lead in Pune

I have been working at NICE inContact full-time

Pros

1) Awesome people to work with. 2) Nice work culture. 3) Awesome leadership. 4) Appreciations for any good substance you add to the project. 5) Free snacks. 6) Great technology to work with. I am presently working in Angular, Node, C#, AWS and Scala.

Cons

None i can find tell now.

Continue reading
  10. "Best contact center solution company ever!"

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Tokyo

I have been working at NICE inContact full-time for less than a year

Pros

NICE has all solutions that help contact center customers. I believe no other single company have achieved thus broader and deepening coverage for CC workloads. It's worth working here if you want to extend your CC consulting capability beyond voice.

Cons

nothing in particular as I only worked a few months.

Found 349 reviews