NTT Ltd. Reviews

Found 2,336 of over 2,806 reviews

3.8
NTT Ltd. CEO Abhijit Dubey
Abhijit Dubey
Pros
  • "NTT offers complete flexibility which halps maintain work life balance(in 114 reviews)

• "Great people in a growing field(in 99 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work is rewarding just sometimes you need to think of the work-life balance(in 65 reviews)

• "Difficult to promote to senior management(in 43 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place

Jul 19, 2021 - Senior Solutions Architect in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance ; good culture

Cons

Complex structure and processes which is not a big deal

NTT Ltd. Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Our people are the heart and soul of our company and we're committed to building a diverse team that provides everyone with an equal opportunity to thrive in their careers.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Solid Business with no Direction

Jul 13, 2021 - Senior Network Engineer in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely talented engineers at the company. Everyone is very easy going and you can lean on each other for support, depending on what technology the solution is comprised of. If you are always willing to learn or have an interest in enterprise solutions the job will never get boring. Business always gets a lot of work. Sometimes it is not up to you on which projects you work on, but if you have a good manager they will keep it in mind and give you a suitable project when it comes your way. Flexible WFH policy, which can be really useful sometimes.

Cons

No clear direction for the business. It basically just exists at this point. It is frustrating to see a business with so much potential, but it feels like we rush left and right closing off projects to meet a sales target, rather than steering the business in the right direction. You end up living to meet targets with a 'whatever it takes' attitude, rather than sitting down and identifying what the business stands for. Not vendor-agnostic. This is a one-stop Cisco house. Senior management gets upset when Cisco hardball the company on pricing. Cisco know that we only buy their kit and only have the capacity to do so. This reflects in the way they treat the immediacy with TAC cases and bug issues with new solutions. They keep senior management happy at the end of the year with a nice rebate, but the engineers and consultants bear the brunt. Pay is below industry and it is not often that you would ever get a minor raise on a 1/2 year interval or promotion. The only time I was provided a raise was when I counter-offered after receiving an offer from another employer. Sometimes you wonder to yourself 'why am I still working here?' The answer (sometimes) is you stay for your engineering buddies because you are all in the same boat which is the engineers vs the business. Makes good camaraderie in a round-about sort of way.

NTT Ltd. Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comment. Your feedback is appreciated and will help us to improve.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee

n/a

Jul 22, 2021 - Sales Associate in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

good people good work environment

Cons

no room for growth bad work hours

4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Professional environment and amazing people

Jun 24, 2021 - Senior Quality Engineer in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free in selection of technologies; heaps of opportunities to develop your technical skills or move to new roles/devisions. Really understanding, opened, professinal and flexible manager. Trusting and opened environment. Great bunch of smart and compitent people.

Cons

As company is huge, it is going via constant restructure from the top level, which is why sometimes loosing a goal and direction of the product.

5. 5.0

Recently joined NTT Ltd - Great start

Jul 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Initial engagement and interview process Offer, follow up and on-boarding process Diverse team with varied technology services ecosystem Impressive learning opportunities

Cons

Room for streamlining internal processes

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place

Jul 13, 2021 - Project Manager in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Some time things gets too demanding

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Enjoying working here currently.

Jun 21, 2021 - Senior Technical Lead in Brisbane
      Business Outlook

Pros

Currently good projects and able to use new technologies. Good support and a good vision of the near future and beyond. Flexible work from home (if client allows).

Cons

None currently and hopeful it stays that way.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great Place to Work

Jun 27, 2021 - Project Consultant in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is a great place to work, good opportunity to work. The team is working collaboratively and support each other. There are no micro management, which will allow you to develop your own experience, and management is also ready to assist you.

Cons

There no Cons so far ....

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Experienced Sales Executive joins NTT Ltd.......

Apr 14, 2021 - Client Manager in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

On boarding. Office fit out. Culture. GTM. Global leverage and local knowledge. Breadth and depth. Asset rich. Earning Potential. Client base. Corporate strategy. Brand.

Cons

I'm three weeks in and cannot think of one!!

10. 4.0
      Current Employee

Recommend NTT

Jul 11, 2021 - Senior Software Developer in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture is very good

Cons

Carreer progression is very pathetic

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,336 Reviews