Natera Customer Care Specialist Tier I Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Natera CEO Steve Chapman
Steve Chapman

"Good Stuff"

Current Employee - Customer Care Specialist Tier I in Austin, TX

I have been working at Natera full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Fantastic training program (Go Yesika!!) - Amazing co-worker support -Emphasis on work-life balance -Catered lunches to boost morale -Great work environment altogether, doesn't feel stressful or toxic -Very friendly staff -There's a sense that you're actually cared about and appreciated -flexible with schedule when situations outside work arise

Cons

-can't think of any right now actually

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Keep emphasizing a care for your employees. Honestly, I feel more appreciated here in these first few months than I thought.

Natera2019-04-26

Natera Response

May 6, 2019Talent Acquisition and Engagement Specialist

We appreciate your feedback as we have been working hard to make Natera a great work environment. We thrive on getting to learn more about what we are doing well, as well as things that we can improve upon. It’s great to see that you are enjoying working here, we appreciate all you ...

"Great place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Customer Care Specialist Tier I in Austin, TX

I have been working at Natera

Pros

You are able to work in a friendly environment that promotes growth and opportunity. This company provides a wealth of knowledge that transcends being just a job. You are able to take personal responsibility for helping people and families in every department.

Cons

Limited space at our current location. With the new building this will change!

Natera2016-06-23

Natera Response

August 23, 2016Director of Administration

Yes, we are eagerly anticipating the new digs. Our facilities team is working hard on creating and readying this new space that you can grow in and enjoy working in each day. Hang on - growth IS the good news!

Found 2 reviews