Network Capital Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Found 710 reviews

4.6
Network Capital CEO Tri Nguyen
Tri Nguyen
Pros
  • "I couldn't recommend Network Capital more(in 161 reviews)

• "Goal Oriented ( For New players in the game) (ultimately grinding for a free licensing opportunity)(in 66 reviews)

Cons
  • "I truly believe there are no cons(in 71 reviews)

• "it is however very demanding, at network capital they require nothing less than 100% everyday(in 53 reviews)

1. "great place"

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Miami, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

awesome culture. everyone is making money. very great group of people here and everyone makes money.

Cons

not a P.C. environment. Also, takes a little time to make money if you are not licensed already when you first start.

Network Capital2019-09-01
  2. "Fraud"

Former Employee - CCA in Miami, FL

I worked at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun atmosphere, nice office , benefits offered after 3 months.

Cons

When I worked here we were required to write reviews about the company with the team lead Watching right over our shoulders, so beware of false reviews . There is very little opportunity to grow in this company. The turnover rate is extremely high . Do not get too comfortable because your desk will probably be changed every other day. When sales aren’t too great entire team is required to stand , that is the... most immature thing I have ever witnessed from a call center . Needless to say majority of the staff are in their 20s and very few are in their 30s .

Network Capital2019-09-04
  3. "Good shop of yout in yhe club"

I worked at Network Capital for more than a year

Pros

They pay you throw time a decent work family balance

Cons

Every month they changed their goals and what they expected from me.say everything all good then fire you.

Network Capital2019-08-27
  4. "Impressive management"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Leadership has a strong vision for where the company is going, what both the near and long-term goals are, and what needs to be done to achieve them. The communication is crystal clear about what expectations are on my end too. It makes my job a lot easier knowing where we're headed as a company but especially what I need to do specifically to help us get there.

Cons

It's been pretty good, no major cons.

Network Capital2019-08-07
  5. "Discover your true potential"

Current Employee - Senior Loan Processor in Brickell Hammock, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

The first thing that comes to my mind is: limitless opportunities. The company provides you with all of the tools and resources to unearth your highest potential. But here is what I love most of all about Network Capital: I work with people who set ambitious career goals. It encourages me to move forward and accomplish more each and every day. This creates such a fulfilling atmosphere – what can be better than the... opportunity to continuously learn and grow? Finally, great benefits package and perks: 401K, health and dental insurance, free gym, and free coffee!

Cons

Sometimes the workload is stressful, but if you develop your organizational skills, it will become manageable.

Network Capital2019-07-25
  6. "Fun Environment!!"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker Intern in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Your co-workers/manager will become your second family here. This makes work go by very quickly..! Nice atmosphere .. they're renovating so everything is new and clean.

Cons

You're going to be constantly talking on the phones, so I recommend brushing your teeth during lunch lol

Network Capital2019-07-22
  7. "Recommended if you want to grow as a person"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker Trainee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive and surrounded by people who are goal driven and willing to work hard to achieve results. Great place to grow.

Cons

gotta dance or sing if you late to work

Network Capital2019-07-22
  8. "5 stars"

Current Employee - Loan Processor in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Industry-leading salaries and performance incentives. Very organized, professional leadership. Nicest office building I’ve worked in. Earning potential is nearly limitless.

Cons

Very fast paced work environment. May not be a good fit for laid-back people, or those with low work ethic.

Network Capital2019-07-21
  9. "Challenging, yet rewarding work"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Network Capital is one of those companies where you never hesitate to put in the extra efforts and work hard. You know your performance will be recognized and rewarded. It’s a great workplace where talent, professionalism and dedication meet. I feel privileged to work with amazing colleagues and clients. They help me to see the bigger picture and set goals I would otherwise be afraid to think of.

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning. If you are serious about your career growth, you have all of the possibilities here.

Network Capital2019-07-21
  10. "Ann amazing work experience"

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Miami, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

It all starts with an excellent sales training program. You know you will always have your managers' guidance and support. Most important, your skills and knowledge are highly valued, and the company recognizes your contribution and performance. The company has a decent reputation that helps when dealing with clients - they know they are coming to a trustworthy partner. Great compensation and tons of... opportunities for growth.

Cons

Not for those who like to sit around and wait for amazing results. If you do your best, your efforts will be recognized and rewarded.

Found 710 reviews