Network Capital Employee Reviews about "licensed"

Updated 12 Aug 2020

4.4
Network Capital CEO Tri Nguyen
Tri Nguyen
Pros
  • "I am proud to be associated with Network Capital(in 171 reviews)

• "Goal Oriented ( For New players in the game) (ultimately grinding for a free licensing opportunity)(in 75 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no cons for Network Capital(in 73 reviews)

• "Network Capital upper level management are puppet-masters(in 56 reviews)

Reviews about "licensed"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Established company with a proven track record"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Friendly and competitive workplace. Management excels with providing the best training and mentorship for its mortgage bankers. The loan officers here have been instrumental in helping me achieve better numbers. Managers are really nice, everyone has been supportive and professional.

Cons

Can't think of anything. If you're a go-getter then this is a good opportunity for you.

"Unlimited potential, company worth investing"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Big opportunity to be part of a successful team. Once you've got your foot inside the door, the only limit on how far you can go is your will to succeed. Get to work with some of the best mortgage bankers. Best commission structure and competitive benefits. A company that knows how to reward hardworking employees both professionally and financially.

Cons

Fast paced and success driven culture, non-performers will have a difficult time here.

"A growing company. Generous compensation."

Current Employee - MOrtgage Loan Originator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

My co-workers are helpful, my supervisor is easy-going and professional the atmosphere is positive. You work on many projects that help you deepen your knowledge, diversify your skills, and gain a big picture of the field you operate in. In this sense, I highly appreciate the professional growth I have had here. Besides, the earning potential is high. The company rewards the employees who perform well.

Cons

I think this job is only for those who are fine with the fast pace of this industry and are ready to be flexible.

"Good place to start a rewarding career"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Very thankful for the opportunity that this company has given me. The experience and training are exactly what I needed to move ahead in my career. Amazing supervisors who have been a valuable source of support and information.

Cons

Demands and expectations are high but this gives you the best chance to learn.

"Experienced staff"

Current Employee - Mortgage Intern

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

The moment I joined the company I saw the huge opportunities here I have to grow. My questions are addressed quickly. You get good training and you gain tons of hands-on experience. They help you to get licensed and start building a lucrative career.

Cons

I haven't noticed any major cons after being here for several months.

"Good leads and Excellent training"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

The company gives you the basics and more of building a successful career. Nice facilities, good work atmosphere. Working with some of the best mortgage bankers rubs on you. Good products, great pay and commission structure. A job you can build your future on.

Cons

Even with the best training, they can't teach you everything. To be successful takes time and a lot of personal experience.

7. "Must have thick skin and drive"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Unlimited earning potential, beautiful offices, quick funding times, paid licensing

Cons

Cut throat environment. If you are not in the top 10 yo are nothing in their eyes. No training whatsoever, micro-management.

8. "Not Recommended"

1.0
    Former Employee - Loan Processor in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

They have a soda machine Some catered lunches

Cons

Management - Micromanaged - Got hounded on my breaks and lunches about a problem file. Upper Management - Worse - Literally would stare us down in meetings for not funding x amount of files Lunches and breaks - Frowned upon, especially, if you take an hr lunch away from your desk and you work a 12 hr day. It’s expected to have your lunch at your desk still working. Training - Short and confusing. The trainer never processed a file. No support - sink or swim situation. Overall my experience was quite unpleasant.

Continue reading

"Don't ever trust what they say."

1.0
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant

I worked at Network Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

The only pro about this company is the people who work there. My heart goes out to them that they have to deal with the stress and frustrations because of bad leadership.

Cons

Would you enjoy working for an unethical, liar, self-absorbed, verbally abusive, manipulating owner who has no real compassion for his employees? It's barely one gets a positive feedback when you do well but the owner always ready to complain and treat you badly when something goes wrong. It is one of the worst work atmosphere's I have ever been in. Don't ever trust what they say.

10. "Alright"

2.0
    Current Employee - Mortgage Banker Intern in Miami, FL
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

$12 to begin with, got to work from home, office is nice, commission after becoming a certified senior mortgage banker for which they give you a website to take practice exams on.

Cons

Managers don’t train their employees for anything, stuck to a computer, money isn’t all that good for everyone as they’ll claim even sending paystubs to all their employees of the richest employees in the company but that’s not everyone. They’ll make fun of you instead of helping you. Commission is way way WAY below industry standard. They’ll make you sign an agreement that you’ll have to pay $1k if you leave within 6 months after passing your exam because they pay for your exam.

Found 790 reviews