Network Capital Employee Reviews about "licensed"

Updated 13 Dec 2020

4.3
Network Capital CEO Tri Nguyen
Tri Nguyen
Pros
  • "life balance with the Network Capital team(in 167 reviews)

• "Positive environment where every mortgage banker is given an equal opportunity(in 48 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Nothing to even complain about Network Capital(in 56 reviews)

• "Saw some bankers on some top originator reports with loan volumes that are 100% inaccurate(in 47 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "licensed"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Get more and develop your career!

13 Dec 2020 - Mortgage Loan Officer
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have a positive work – life balance with the Network Capital team. The management strives to provide valuable support to the staff professional development: help you get licensed, excellent training program with the opportunities to learn from the best salespeople (their MBs make a lot of money). Great salary and surprising benefits package. My comfortable working space is fully equipped with all the latest amenities and also it is with nice view. I’m going forward in my career, things are moving faster and in more exciting direction than ever before.

Cons

Nothing to complain, my current job is outweighed by the benefits.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

It’s a great opportunity to kickstart your career!

4 Dec 2020 - Mortgage Intern in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Network Capital helps you get licensed and supply the tools you need for the same. Excellent Sales/program Training. You learn from the best salespeople. They have top 1% mortgage bankers in the country that you can talk to. Overall environment is fun and the building has many amenities.

Cons

Not for those looking to test the waters!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

The perfect place to build a long-term career

28 Oct 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunity for freshers or those who would like to start a financially rewarding career. The company gives you the best chance to be one of the top mortgage bankers. They help you get licensed and their training programs ensures you are constantly updated with the latest strategies and best practices. Dynamic and fun place to work filled with talented people. Learn and work with the best!

Cons

Work during weekends, strict policy on the use of social media and phones.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

stay away

5 Apr 2020 - Mortgage Loan Officer
      Business Outlook

Pros

accelerated training to get you licensed in a few states

Cons

sweatshop environment. management does not care about you and creates a toxic environment so they can "hit their numbers". underpaid and overworked, pretty much all reviews online are fake as they give monetary incentives to get their reviews up.

4 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Network is the place to work

13 Apr 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Network is the place to work if you want to maximize your potential. It's no secret that the training there is the best in the industry, because it's being replicated by almost of their competitors. Even for people new to the field, they give you everything you need to get licensed and help you build your initial client portfolio. It's by far one of the most supportive places I've worked.

Cons

There haven't been any cons for me.

6. 5.0

Great opportunity

13 Jul 2016 - MOrtgage Loan Originator in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started working at Network Capital Funding in Irvine approximately 3 months ago (April). I have been blown away by the opportunities I've been given to move up within this company and start making serious money and learn about residential mortgage financing. I started in the call center (Lead Development Center) and was given the amazing opportunity to take a class (paid for by the company) in order to get licensed to sell home loans. After passing the federal exam, I got licensed and registered to become a mortgage banker here at Network Capital. The management team has been so supportive and thorough in their training and has been very encouraging to do my absolute best every day. I've been very inspired working here - I love the positive work environment. While training under Ryan Saldutti, I was very grateful for the depth of training given to me and I'm so happy this company is willing to invest in it's employees and train me in finance with no prior experience. Ryan was great and made sure I had a thorough understanding before hitting the sales floor, and for that I am very thankful. The sales director Nima Torabi is always a positive reinforcement on the day to day basis, pushing us to work our hardest while also having fun and keeping a great work atmosphere. My sales manager Alex Sheelit is also another strong motivating force, constantly driving us to produce to the utmost of our capabilities. I've been very inspired from working here and am very grateful to get this promotion only 3 months after starting with this company.

Cons

None- this company invests in it's employees and promotes within.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best for future opportunities for when you quit

4 Apr 2019 - Mortgage Loan Officer in Doral, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

pays for your license and can be fun if you're good at it

Cons

exploits you and basically assumes a life span of less than a year with them (which means they dont care about you)

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Not for those that make excuses!

29 Jun 2015 - Mortgage Loan Officer
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company pays for your license and gives you the opportunity to start a career in the mortgage industry with little to no experience.  The mortgage industry is a production based industry and I believe that a lot that enter the industry tend to forget about that.  I love working here because the energy is high and they encourage people to be the best you.  If you are a person that makes no excuses and loved to be challenged, than this is a great place for you.  If you make excuses about your lack of success than this is not the place for you.  They work hard on maintaining a positive culture and negativity is not welcome.  Remember if you decide to get into the mortgage industry, understand that your job is to produce.  If it takes you longer than others and you have to come in over the weekend to ensure that you hit your numbers than it is on you! The management team all are willing to stay late or come in early to provide you with the help and guidance that you need.  I never been I a company were the management team not only pushes you to be a better mortgage banker but also a better person

Cons

Vending machine goes out quick bit that's being resolved quick status

9. 2.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

They sell you on becoming salesman!

23 Jan 2016 - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

They great thing about this place is they paid for my NMLS and got me my license. They have a fun environment but thats about it. Once you get on the floor the training stops and they expect you to know everything.

Cons

The leads here are all recycled, meaning not only do other companies call them but your peers are calling them as well. You might have already talked to the person and then you get an incoming call and its the same exact person you denied three months ago. They pay you on a tier systems, which is completely horrible. You want to make big bucks or the 100k a year they promise you have to fund at least 13, KEYWORD IS FUND! The people on top make the big bucks. They dangle the carrot of management or growth to keep you there slaving away. The other annoying part is they hand off the easy loans to their buddies or friends. I'm currently in search of a new job and believe there are much better opportunities elsewhere. I'm talking about better pay, better leads and most of all mentorship. The pay is like this, I funded 12 loans, 12 LOANS and my paycheck was only $2,500.00 at other places you can make that off one loan!

7 people found this review helpful

Network Capital Response

Representative

We appreciate that you took the time to share about your experience here. The majority of our leads are new with only a small percentage being recycled. Many of these recycled leads come from previously funded clients who trust us and are happy to work with us again. Our in-house call center works tirelessly to generate an unprecedented amount of new leads daily. The reason you may talk to a borrower who did not qualify 3 months ago again today is that financial situations are constantly changing. A slight raise in credit score, or lower debt can mean the difference between qualifying for approval and not. We owe it to our customers to continue to try to help their financial situation improve. Our generous and competitive compensation plan is clearly explained to each new hire prior to them accepting the offer of employment. With the volume of loans we fund on a monthly basis, along with the amount of leads provided daily, our Bankers are given the opportunity to write their own paychecks. As a company committed to training and development, each new hire has multiple resources at their fingertips to learn, grow, and improve. We certainly do not expect any newly licensed Banker to know everything about this industry. We encourage you to reach out to your manager and fellow Mortgage Bankers for insight and clarity on some of the aspects that you may be confused about. We are here to partner with you in your continued growth and to help you enjoy a successful career.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Is This Really A Good Place To Work? It Has A High Rating.

12 Jan 2017 - Mortgage Loan Officer in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you want to be successful as much as you WANT TO BREATH. Welcome. Doesn't matter where you came from or what industry your from. Network Capital has THE best Sales and NMLS training in the industry and it is all paid training. They ARE put in the effort to build you up. Get your MORTGAGE LICENSE! Luxury Office environment. Unlimited Coffee and Soda! You will defiantly make friends here. Its hard not too. People from all walks of life are here. You are bound to run into someone you may relate too. Cranked Energy! You will feel it. Help real people SAVE money on their biggest investment. Everyday is different. This place is not your typical office. If you are looking for more variety in your day to day, this is the place to be. 360* VIEW from up here. Beautiful Sunsets, Mountains, and city views all the way to Irvine Spectrum. Opportunity to catapult you into a new Career! and make money. You will rebuild your life schedule to adopt into a successful one.

Cons

This place is NOT for the unmotivated or lazy. This place is not for those whom want a 9 to 5 and an hourly rate. You will evolve however, into a professional. This one really isn't a con per say, but more of advice.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Reviews