Network Capital Employee Reviews about "network capital"

Updated 28 May 2020

4.4
Network Capital CEO Tri Nguyen
Tri Nguyen
Pros
  • "I am proud to be associated with Network Capital(in 171 reviews)

• "Goal Oriented ( For New players in the game) (ultimately grinding for a free licensing opportunity)(in 75 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no cons for Network Capital(in 73 reviews)

• "Network Capital upper level management are puppet-masters(in 56 reviews)

Reviews about "network capital"

Return to all Reviews

"Stay ahead, great eaning potential for those who want it"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Network Capital gives you the tools and resources to succeed in this very competitive industry. Help get licensed and get the opportunity to work with the best mortgage bankers in the country. Good compensation program, upward mobility for top performers. No politics here, get ahead based on your performance and not who you know. Great company culture and values, the drive to succeed is strong here.

Cons

Employees with poor attitudes who spend more time on social media rather than work.

"Inside scoop"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

I recently went through a career change. I did the courses and test on my own before interviewing because I didn’t want to be stuck in a training class making $13/hr for 2+ months. After passing my test, I interviewed with Network Capital and 2 other companies. I chose to go work for Network Capital because I was told I wouldn’t have to train for weeks. I could just jump right in and learn as I go. For me that’s perfect. The vibe in the office is what I would expect. Music is usually playing during the day. Everyone has their own submission songs they get to choose so it’s cool to see everyone’s personalities come out. It’s competitive so if you aren’t competitive by nature, you’re at the wrong place and probably the wrong industry. As far as compensation, you can make stupid money here. There is no limit. Just look as some of the cars people are driving. Then there’s cash contests each week now as well. You have to give yourself some slack because there’s a ramp up period for a couple of weeks but then you start coasting. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30-6:30. You don’t have to work weekends, you earn the opportunity to work weekends. Even then it’s still your choice. The overtime I put in is because I want to but I’ve never been told I have to or pressured. They let us know what’s going on and the opportunity and you can choose. The company is growing so there’s definitely opportunity for growth from within. I know at least one of the people below who wrote a negative review. The truth is, they weren’t very good at their jobs and their ego told them to quit before they got the boot. Read that with a grain of salt. There’s endless opportunity and support here but don’t expect a handout. If you want something, work for it.

Cons

I don’t have a lot of negative at this point. Technology could always be better but I’ve dealt with tech issues at every company I work for.

Continue reading

"Greatest Company on the Planet"

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Miami, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Money and culture. The minimum here for new people is $100K but most people find themselves making closer to $200K +. After a couple years if you're good you might have the chance to go into management where you could see closer to $500K/yr or more. Working here you have the opportunity to work under the very highly esteemed Nima Torabi. He's one of the top sales professionals of all time and his mentorship is an opportunity and experience in itself. The life lessons and money making skillset learned from working closely with Nima on a daily basis is worth millions. This is a very fun place to work. We frequently go out on yachts, party, have fun. Everybody is good friends. For sure a no filter needed type of environment at the office. Very comfortable place to be. However, that nice atmosphere and big money comes with a serious grind. Everybody works very very very hard so if you're not up for the grind don't even think about it. If you have the opportunity to work here it's truly the greatest company in the world.

Cons

I have no cons for Network Capital

"Sales floor energy is extremely high – culture to succeed"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Network Capital equips you with all the tools and training to deliver. Clear work processes that make selling a whole lot easier. Management that is easy to reach, literally; they work with you directly to ensure that you are always on top of the game. Positive work atmosphere. Friendly coworkers who are not shy of sharing their experiences.

Cons

I must say overtime and deadlines.

"Great pro-employee culture"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Fast-paced, dynamic, sometimes busy workplace yet fun place to work. Network Capital cares about their employees, making sure that you have everything you need to get the job done and succeed. Everybody is encouraged to grow along with the company. We are treated with respect and hence are expected t work with utmost professionalism. Management that listens - if you have something making your task difficult, they will work with you and your schedule.

Cons

Management makes it a point to resolve any concerns quickly.

6. "Excellent earning potential, learn and grow!"

Current Employee - Finance Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Senior management understands that the company’s success is driven by competent employees who work hard. This is why Network Capital provides the tools and support to help us achieve our goal. Everybody gets to be heard at the table. Management makes it a point to list and make changes based on what’s best for their people. Excellent products that sell themselves. Top-notch operations, best I’ve seen in my career. Company is poised for success and is consistently better than industry average. One of the best opportunities.

Cons

Expect to work on weekends, you must be dedicated to succeed.

"Work for an industry leader and succeed"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Network Capital gives you the tools and training to deliver. A culture of success that makes you a winner. Management team that is open to feedback and is always there for advice. Learned a lot about the industry and continues to build on my experience. The key to being successful here is to stick to the program. Great products to offer your clients. Lots of room for growth - job stability.

Cons

No major cons, any concerns are easily resolved.

8. "Reputable and Professional"

Current Employee - Loan Processor in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Network Capital is a reputable company with a smooth work process to grow with. We have a functional management that supports our career development and growth. We are provided with as many files as we can manage. The funding turn-times are really quick, and this makes everyone happy and satisfied. Despite the complexity of our roles, it is amazing how we still enjoy an upbeat and a fun environment. There isn't any pressure or tension, only genuine motivation and support towards each other.

Cons

There's a limit in our work hours to avoid complaints and burnouts among employees.

9. "The best company to work for"

Current Employee - Loan Processor

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Benefits, pay, overall work atmosphere, and coworkers – I feel lucky to have the opportunity to work at Network Capital. Great insight into the industry and lots of opportunities to gain financial stability.

Cons

Working here may seem challenging at first, but as you learn the specifics of your job, it gets easier to handle your tasks in a timely manner.

10. "They encourage you to perform your best."

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

I have worked in a number of mortgage companies prior joining Network Capital, and I should say may current team is simply amazing. It's great to work among people who are well-educated in the industry and can provide useful guidance. Definitely, I have a lot to learn from my coworkers and managers.

Cons

Lots of ambitious plans that require full concentration. Make sure you have the motivation to be a success.

Found 202 reviews