Network Capital Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated 12 May 2020

4.4
Network Capital CEO Tri Nguyen
Tri Nguyen
Pros
  • "I am proud to be associated with Network Capital(in 171 reviews)

• "Goal Oriented ( For New players in the game) (ultimately grinding for a free licensing opportunity)(in 75 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no cons for Network Capital(in 73 reviews)

• "Network Capital upper level management are puppet-masters(in 56 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews

"Greatest Company on the Planet"

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Miami, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Money and culture. The minimum here for new people is $100K but most people find themselves making closer to $200K +. After a couple years if you're good you might have the chance to go into management where you could see closer to $500K/yr or more. Working here you have the opportunity to work under the very highly esteemed Nima Torabi. He's one of the top sales professionals of all time and his mentorship is an opportunity and experience in itself. The life lessons and money making skillset learned from working closely with Nima on a daily basis is worth millions. This is a very fun place to work. We frequently go out on yachts, party, have fun. Everybody is good friends. For sure a no filter needed type of environment at the office. Very comfortable place to be. However, that nice atmosphere and big money comes with a serious grind. Everybody works very very very hard so if you're not up for the grind don't even think about it. If you have the opportunity to work here it's truly the greatest company in the world.

Cons

I have no cons for Network Capital

2. "Amazing Company!"

Former Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing Culture based on huge success! Great leads and as far as I can tell or see, most potential for massive income. The amount of money people make there is incredible and the owners and Managers are always offering huge bonuses on top of an already large pay.

Cons

No cons as far as I can see. Every company has something someone will complain about but if you are looking to make money they offer every tool and the path is laid out for you to run down. I had to leave for personal reasons due to location and timing.

Continue reading

3. "Very refreshing company"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

I finally found a company that recognizes the hard work I put in and actually goes out of their way to show me they appreciate my day to day efforts. It's obvious Tri Nguyen is not your average CEO and that he actually cares. This is the happiest I've been at a job in a long time, so I'm very thankful for it.

Cons

No cons.

4. "Best thing that's happened in my career"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Working with Network Capital has done wonders for my career. It's by far the best experience I've had - both on paper and on the job - so I know I'm going to end up being much better at what I do thanks to these guys.

Cons

No cons for me.

"Great training"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

All of the training environments are cloud based, which I love. It really promotes shared learning and it's helped me become an expert in the company. We also receive extensive industry based training to learn more about client industries, business environments, and the latest trends. I feel more prepared for my job than ever before.

Cons

Nope. No cons for me :)

6. "Excellent resume builder"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Network Capital is really good name to build experience with at any stage of your career. They've been great to work for, but moreso, Network is a name that other employers take very seriously when they see it on resume. I wouldn't ever tell someone to pass up an opportunity to work there.

Cons

No cons. Nothing significant to share.

7. "Great team"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

I enjoy working with people who all care about their jobs as much as I do mine. I can confidently say there is no "weak link" on the Network Capital team, which means there's rarely a frustrating moment.

Cons

I've been happy with my experiences there. No cons.

8. "Extremely grateful"

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Officer in Miami, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am so thankful for this company right from the moment you begin you feel welcomed. and you have the opportunity to give yourself the financial freedom you've always wanted.

Cons

I truly believe there are no cons

9. "The Climb into the Mortgage Industry"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have to say, I was a little hesitant coming into this industry because it was all new for me.. I had no experience. But the fact that the company decided to hire me, coming out of the restaurant industry working in the guest service field for 4 years, the hiring manager decided to hire me because of my eagerness to transition into something new and fresh. I started off in the call center where I was faced with a exciting and energetic environment surrounded by people of the same mindset. Looing to achieve new things greater than where they were at before. I was in the call center for a couple months before the company signed me off into their excelled mortgage class system where they paid for me to receive instruction and learn the industry! All company paid for, even the NMLS test which is usually a very hefty fee. I love how the company accepted me in with no knowledge of the industry, and really pushed me to heights I never thought I could reach. I'm looking forward to my future here at Network Capital. The office is also drop dead gorgeous. with a huge surrounding view of all of Irvine, as well as great break rooms with xbox's, free coffee and soda machines, conference rooms, and some other cool amenities

Cons

no cons yet! Enjoying the experience so far from 8 months to now

"CCA"

Current Employee - CCA in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company actually helps you to strive for greatness. I always thought of myself to be positive. Working here has showed me how to even look at the glass half full. You have the ability to control your pay with your amount of effort.

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

Continue reading